PDA

View Full Version : Can't download episode 3, says to purchase it!

JesseJay00
31st May 2016, 20:14
So after waiting all afternoon the episode was finally up and then when I click on it, it says to purchase it! I bought the digital full experience! Why can't I just download it like I did with Sapienza. I'm not paying for it twice! What the hell is going on!

bacon-niblets
31st May 2016, 20:31
I have the same problem

Hitman_Limerick
31st May 2016, 20:40
Helps to know which Platform and Store you bough it on, and from...

I'm on PC with Steam and it worked fine at ~2:14PM, downloaded the DLC Marrakesh and Patch at the same time, all is well, it's a tough mission...

RW_Slick
31st May 2016, 20:40
Square Enix says they are working on it. I have the same problem. Obviously we are not going to pay again. I have it on PS4.

JesseJay00
31st May 2016, 20:43
I think the issue is only on PS4 but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the update RW-Slick. Guess we'll actually have to wait until June to play the May update. This is why they shouldn't wait until the last day to update.

RW_Slick
31st May 2016, 20:50
No, someone in another thread said that they were told 1600hrs and they live on the West Coast. I live in NYC so that is 7PM, just over two hours form now.

I worte directly to an S-E rep who told me it is being worked on. He did not give me a time frame, but he also does not BS me. It should definitely be up "in May." That is, unless you live in a time zone where it will be Wednesday within the next two hours.

scottywad
31st May 2016, 20:55
I have the same money request issue for morrocco on ps4. come on SqEx. Just a reminder. I got ripped-off for the requim pk too n they told me they could'nt help even though i pre-ordered last december, just business i guess?

RW_Slick
31st May 2016, 20:58
Scotty, you have a legit issue with not getting the DLC and I would press that further up the chain. As for the game update. Square Enix only said it would be out today. They never gave a time. People have to have patience.

RW_Slick
31st May 2016, 21:09
Anyone having the issue, try it now. Restart your PS4 if necessary. I just went into the store and I am downloading the episode.

desperado1089
31st May 2016, 22:20
Yeah, same.