PDA

View Full Version : cannot access new episode for ps4

DrDoomLVNV
31st May 2016, 17:39
I bought Hitman through ps4 store (preordered) bought the upgrade pack, everything. Long story short, I logged on this morning and saw that there was another episode released. says i need to purchase so took me to PS store and says choose a version .after i click on that, says download content version, and above that shows that it has been purchased, i click on choose a version then click download and it just takes me back to the choose a version screen. I click again on choose a version and above that it says purchased. keeps doing same thing . in any case im very frustrated. everytime i call Playstation CS i get disconnected after being on hold for 10-15 min...called 4 times already. i live werst coast USA las vegas nevada. please help if possible

Astrophocaudia
31st May 2016, 18:37
Me too, same everything: pre-ordered, PS4, downloaded the update, sent to the PS Store, then asked to "choose version"... So, right now, aside from deleting the game and trying to reinstall everything, I do not know what to do. I'm thinking that this is not a unique issue and that there are going to be a good number of players who are or will experience this problem, however as of right now, the update is too recent for a solution. I will check back between the internet searches and this forum for possible solutions to this issue.

jimbianco
31st May 2016, 19:11
didn't you see the thread I just started for the same issue? I'm in u.s. ps4, and I'm very pissed off.

DrDoomLVNV
31st May 2016, 19:35
i finally talked to CS at Playstation he told me that at 1600 hours (west coast time where i live anyways ) playstation store will update. so well see if thats true. or if he didnt have an answer and just made it up

kptchris
31st May 2016, 19:46
good god, it's not the end of the ******* world because it's not available the exact second you want it to be. Grow up for christ sakes you whiney biatches.

JesseJay00
31st May 2016, 20:20
The episode is already on the store. What he said doesn't make sense. I don't understand why its not like Sapienza where you can just download it! Why is it asking me to purchase it?!

Astrophocaudia
31st May 2016, 20:25
i finally talked to CS at Playstation he told me that at 1600 hours (west coast time where i live anyways ) playstation store will update. so well see if thats true. or if he didnt have an answer and just made it up

ok, thanks for the update, you are three hours behind me (east coast), so I will check back around that time, and, lol, it doesn't hurt to keep our fingers crossed... ;)

JesseJay00
31st May 2016, 20:30
The store is already updated so...

RW_Slick
31st May 2016, 20:44
1600 on the West coast is 2hrs 15min from now. Far from the end of the world, but it does suck when I could be streaming it right now.

TNUTZ420
31st May 2016, 20:55
I bought collectors edition, and this morning when i get on update 1.07 was here but not episode 3. Now at 1pm Pacific time they tell me to purchase for $9.99.Hurry and fix this

kptchris
31st May 2016, 20:59
it's downloading for me on XBONE as we speak. TWO hours before they said it would be released.

RW_Slick
31st May 2016, 21:07
Anyone having the issue, try it now. Restart your PS4 if necessary. I just went into the store and I am downloading the episode.

DrDoomLVNV
31st May 2016, 21:19
its avaiolable now. im downloading as we speak. searched a few things and read that they had server issues etc. in any case its available.

Astrophocaudia
31st May 2016, 23:03
Mine is downloading too, ever so slowly, probably because of high server output, bit all is well... :worship: