PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 - Not downloading on Steam

Pricey0804
31st May 2016, 12:02
So, like a lot of people, I bought the Full experience pack before release, which should allow me to get all Episodes as they are released. However, Episode 3 is not even appearing for me in Steam and there doesn't seem to be a way to force it to check for downloads. I see it in the DLC store page, but I don't want to re-buy something that I have already purchased.

Please help!

h2floh
31st May 2016, 12:40
Same here. Gamedata downloaded but licence file seems to be missing somehow. Relogin to steam also does NOT resolve the issue.

JefTheReaper
31st May 2016, 13:56
So, like a lot of people, I bought the Full experience pack before release, which should allow me to get all Episodes as they are released. However, Episode 3 is not even appearing for me in Steam and there doesn't seem to be a way to force it to check for downloads. I see it in the DLC store page, but I don't want to re-buy something that I have already purchased.

Please help!

Personal experience: Happens all the time with games where I purchase the season pass,
dlc shows up in store, but it takes up to 1-3 hours for the dlc to add itself to my library.

dev's already made a comment on steam saying they are investigating/fixing it.

That being said, 1 hour after the dlc was made buyable in the story my steam started downloading the dlc.

You're a Hitman player, show some patience man ;)
Just because the target (dlc) is in the area, does no mean he's within striking distance,
leave alone at the best location for you to get your silent assassin rating.
Don't rush it.