PDA

View Full Version : BUG REPORT: Game crashed and can't replay elusive target?

Monkey_Mojo
29th May 2016, 10:44
I was about 15 seconds into the Congressman elusive target. I ran towards the ruins from the courtyard bench starting point, vaulted up the wall twice and went into the window of the ruins. As my character fell down, I opened my inventory; before I could pull out my pistol or even move between items, my game froze and then crashed. It stayed that way for about 30 seconds before closing.

Upon reopening my game I was told the elusive target had escaped, despite the fact that where I was located would have never been patrolled by a guard. This is really disappointing... I went to a lot of trouble to make sure I got the first elusive target, and despite a generally bug-free experience, one crash has ruined my opportunity to kill the second target? I'm kind of mad.

If it helps, I play on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and my specs are as follows:

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W
Motherboard: ASUS Z170-A
CPU: Intel i7 6700k
Memory: Corsair LPX 16GiB DDR4 @ 2666Mhz
Hard Drive: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
Video Card: EVGA GTX 980 Ti HYBRID GAMING
On-board ALC892 sound

I see no reason why my game should have crashed. Hitman was the only thing open, my computer was running extremely cool, and I had plenty of spare memory. I've never experienced such a random crash before, and this couldn't possibly have happened at a worse time. Hoping you can help me in some way, but if there's nothing that can be done... I hope you guys will offer the Congressman again in the future so I and any others experiencing issues and odd bugs(which seems like a lot judging from these forum pages,) have another actual shot at killing him... I can provide my Steam ID if needed, as well.

-Garrett

jimbianco
30th May 2016, 06:09
welcome to a totally polished AAA game as promised by Mr Seifert......:nut:

iyumichan
31st May 2016, 21:04
Same. And that after doing first elusive target as Silent Assassin.

radioteque
2nd Jun 2016, 18:35
Hey G,

Have you been playing using DX12?