PDA

View Full Version : Challenges not unlocking / registering correctly

Ic3man_SLO
27th May 2016, 16:43
Is anyone else having problems with challenges unlocking / registering ?..every challenge I complete, doesn't unlock / register on first playtrough..it always then unlocks / registers on second playtrough no matter what..it is very anoying to do everything twice..and I tought they already fixed this problem :)

Kev_Stinx
27th May 2016, 22:29
Yes, also happening to me, broken feature :(

They did fix this at some point and have now broken it again :(

Krozbee
28th May 2016, 16:32
This happens to me also. Very annoying. I hope it gets fixed soon!

ZachWhosoever
28th May 2016, 21:01
I can't get Steam's "So close" achievement, even though I've completed like a billion contracts lol

ASO3000
3rd Jun 2016, 10:50
Same here. After I thought they had fixed it, because in Sapienza everything unlocked (save for the few occasions where challenges were simply reset), I am now struggling to get the oil barrel feats. I arrange the meeting, shoot the barrel, both targets burn, I get the challenge unlocks for both the general and the double kill, exit the level and nothing happens.
But it might be a save/load bug, as I also get all bonuses even though I had been spotted, but a time of 00:00:00 with 0 points bonus.

doom-generation
3rd Jun 2016, 18:45
I've found that many challenges unlock after the next time you finish something on that level. So, finish it twice to get the challenges register for the first play-through.

HohesHaus
3rd Jun 2016, 20:37
I have problems with the "Revenge of the director" Challenge, which doesn't unlock

olliebot76
6th Jun 2016, 01:16
I usually have to start a Contract or another run-through on the same level and the challenge will unlock at the end of that :( Currently, the challenge to kill the Extractor with the APC turret is the only one consistently not popping (but I think this a commonly-known one)