PDA

View Full Version : Lara's home is AOD

snickrep2002
6th Jul 2002, 20:55
Ok I know we may be able to create it in the tomb raider level editor, but I would really like to see a appearence in this upcoming game or at least in future tomb raider games. I think the lara home should be some kind of flashback type level. Kind of like in TR4. Lara's house is so fun. I remember when I was little, I love her home and would fool around so much. Who here agree's?

Slave 4 Her
6th Jul 2002, 21:52
Yeah i played alot in there as well, especially in TR3, thats the best house, it had everything in it.
But her house wont be in any of the new games from what i have heard, there is no need for it because she is in Paris and on the run, she also doesnt want that life anymore.
It would be cool too have a house or something, but i really want them to get BRAND new ideas for the new games, nothing from the last 5 games.

MountainDewNut
6th Jul 2002, 22:12
I'm almost positive I saw screens of Lara's movie house in AOD.

snickrep2002
6th Jul 2002, 22:30
were than?

thanhkim
7th Jul 2002, 00:12
I loved Lara's house man is that beautiful that house. but even if she is on the run maybe she could have a different house one more to her liking.

MountainDewNut
7th Jul 2002, 01:06
Originally posted by snickrep2002
were than?

They were in the old forums. I tried to find the thread, but i believe it was deleted in one of the purges.

snickrep2002
7th Jul 2002, 01:59
was it the pictures that MSN sent to everyone? If yes than those were just tomb raider chronicles pictures.

MountainDewNut
7th Jul 2002, 02:10
No, it wasn't. I saw these pictures before the release of TR1M.

snickrep2002
7th Jul 2002, 02:18
TR1M?

MountainDewNut
7th Jul 2002, 02:43
TR1M: Tomb Raider 1 Movie

TR_Freak
7th Jul 2002, 02:59
i emailed some guy at core... do you remember the post?? well he said that there wasnt going to be but he said "who knows?" so dont count it COMPLETLEY out! I'm sure they know how popular lara's house is and they will bring it back either as a download or in a game in the future..! Believe me im the biggest lara's house fan there is... dont really know why though!

DaveJ
7th Jul 2002, 09:02
I liked the training levels in the last two games...much more inventive.

The fewer backward steps the new game takes, the better.

Slave 4 Her
7th Jul 2002, 10:11
Maybe there will be a seperate training level on the game, but it might not be in Lara's Home.Since she is on the run they might stage it in an abondend warehouse or something......u never know :)

just RC
7th Jul 2002, 15:03
I loved all the training levels. My entire family played the "Home Sweet Home" level in TR2 so much we would see who could finish it the quickest. I still have the record at 4 min, 13 sec. Still can't get done in under 4 minutes. Dang! But, yes, please let's have a "Lara's House" level for all us long timers.

snickrep2002
7th Jul 2002, 17:51
Originally posted by Slave 4 Her
Maybe there will be a seperate training level on the game, but it might not be in Lara's Home.Since she is on the run they might stage it in an abondend warehouse or something......u never know :)

actually the training level is going to be similar to tomb raider chronicles. It will took place in some back alley area in Paris.

Aquarius
7th Jul 2002, 20:17
Whether or not Lara's home is in AOD, there are still the level's that John Lincoln created. There should be a new one of his coming out soon....... maybe this week??? They're really great!

snickrep2002
8th Jul 2002, 00:04
Originally posted by snickrep2002
Ok I know we may be able to create it in the tomb raider level editor, but I would really like to see a appearence in this upcoming game or at least in future tomb raider games.

the_internet_king
10th Jul 2002, 17:49
mabey there should be a butlers (wintston) house and u can trash it lol:rolleyes:

LaraAngelOfDarkness
11th Jul 2002, 06:10
MountainDewNut are you talking about that picture with the staircase with the lion heads on the banister?

because if it is then it just might be part of a house she stays in, her actual house, or the Lourve museum she breaks into.

LaraCroft_TombRaider
13th Jul 2002, 00:52
i would think there would be lara's house or some training level, because of all the new ways she moves now, since they used a whole new game engine..... i don't think they expect you to just start the game with no idea how to make her do her new moves!:eek:

MountainDewNut
13th Jul 2002, 04:39
Originally posted by LaraAngelOfDarkness
MountainDewNut are you talking about that picture with the staircase with the lion heads on the banister?

because if it is then it just might be part of a house she stays in, her actual house, or the Lourve museum she breaks into.

Maybe, but i thought it was a replica of the TR1M house.