PDA

View Full Version : Hitman Marrakesh

hitman-dan
26th May 2016, 15:28
does anyone know if there are new weapons in the new episode ?

TheZaqw
26th May 2016, 15:30
There is. That's a given for every location/episode.

hitman-dan
26th May 2016, 15:32
i hope they stop the blue weapons

Sandex
26th May 2016, 17:16
Suitcase for sniper !! suitcase for sniper !!!

jimbianco
26th May 2016, 18:49
keep dreaming. They said on twitch feed they are still "working on it". We may not be getting it for very long time the way they were talking.

TheZaqw
26th May 2016, 19:14
keep dreaming. They said on twitch feed they are still "working on it". We may not be getting it for very long time the way they were talking.

A release date is a release date. This game is always being "worked on" -- it's not 'complete' yet. That's the nature of it.

jimbianco
26th May 2016, 21:27
I was responding to the "suitcase" post. We will not be getting it this time around.

TheZaqw
27th May 2016, 00:20
I was responding to the "suitcase" post. We will not be getting it this time around.

We'll have to see.

Agarwel
27th May 2016, 04:16
It wont probably be part of this update. But I would not be so pesimistic. In my opinion it is not technically difficult to implement.

jimbianco
27th May 2016, 16:14
"in your opinion". According to IOI, it IS difficult to implement. They would know.

doom-generation
27th May 2016, 16:38
If the suitcase is coming at any point, it wouldn't be this early on in the game as it's such a game charger. Maybe for the USA or Japan level.

Agarwel
28th May 2016, 09:24
If the suitcase is coming at any point, it wouldn't be this early on in the game as it's such a game charger. Maybe for the USA or Japan level.

This is imho the main reason why it was not added yet. Implementing suitcase is simple. It is just one objecr and few simple animations. Not a big deal. Development team should be able to add this in couple days.
The biggest problem imho is game balance. All levels were designed without suitcase in mind. So if they basically allow you take the sniper rifle safely anywhere it may make some missions too easy. Not a problem with main mission (you would play them different styles anyway). But Elusive contracts with briefcase would be piece of cake.

So I expect them to add it to make us happy. But probably as a lvl 20 reward for final episode. So we play all of the missions as intended and then have fun with briefcase.

doom-generation
28th May 2016, 13:44
This is imho the main reason why it was not added yet. Implementing suitcase is simple. It is just one objecr and few simple animations. Not a big deal. Development team should be able to add this in couple days.
The biggest problem imho is game balance. All levels were designed without suitcase in mind. So if they basically allow you take the sniper rifle safely anywhere it may make some missions too easy. Not a problem with main mission (you would play them different styles anyway). But Elusive contracts with briefcase would be piece of cake.

So I expect them to add it to make us happy. But probably as a lvl 20 reward for final episode. So we play all of the missions as intended and then have fun with briefcase.

Yes, yes and yes.

Sxxnchxxz
1st Jun 2016, 13:16

Absolutely agree. They look like toy guns.

Sxxnchxxz
1st Jun 2016, 13:20
I would love this game if they weren't so lazy with the weaponry. The fictional guns all look terrible. I was at least hoping to see some AK in Marokko, but of course they had to implement that ugly M4-knock-off again. For me it ruins the otherwise great atmosphere

Quajek
1st Jun 2016, 13:53

What blue weapons?