PDA

View Full Version : Marrakesh is out next week

TheZaqw
25th May 2016, 16:02
You sly little ducks. Surprise surprise.

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/735456916294520833

doom-generation
25th May 2016, 16:23
Squeezing it out at the last possible moment to make it a monthly release. I'll take it. Thanks for the info, would be nice for this information to be posted on here at the same time as it goes up on Twitter though, for those of us who aren't on it.

Nonoum
25th May 2016, 17:24
a big surprize, I was 100% sure it would be at least in two weeks from now, unfortunately seems we won't get a trailer. Hope the level is mature enough, cause I'd prefer to have it later but stable.

LukeSlade
25th May 2016, 19:10
This is actually bad news cause if they're squeezing it out at the last minute just to meet the schedule then you know it's gonna run like ****.

doom-generation
25th May 2016, 20:32
This is actually bad news cause if they're squeezing it out at the last minute just to meet the schedule then you know it's gonna run like ****.

Or it could mean they worked on it as much as possible before they had to release it. Could be either one.

Agarwel
25th May 2016, 21:06
Really looking forward to this. From the little we have seen this level seems to be combination of the previous two. City layout like Saphiensa. Big crowds in some places like in Paris. Sounds like delicious combination.

LukeSlade
25th May 2016, 21:13
Or it could mean they worked on it as much as possible before they had to release it. Could be either one.

Hahahahaha, whatever gets you out of bed, man!

doom-generation
25th May 2016, 21:31
Really looking forward to this. From the little we have seen this level seems to be combination of the previous two. City layout like Saphiensa. Big crowds in some places like in Paris. Sounds like delicious combination.

Agreed, Marrakesh and Thailand are my most anticipated levels. Really looking forward to strolling through the markets as 47.

Valenka
25th May 2016, 22:15

Positive energy is free, you know. :)

kaneten
25th May 2016, 23:24
Pretty surprising, but also a little worrying. There's a lot here to suggest they're rushing it out the door. The fact that they didn't simply announce the episode last week and instead opted to push back announcing its release date strongly implies that they were seeing if they could get it out just in time.

The level look great and it's pretty exciting. As long as the PC versions of Marrakesh doesn't come out with a patch the next day bigger than the episode itself, it'll already be doing better than Sapienza. But if it's in a worse state than Sapienza was, oh lord... I don't even know.

LukeSlade
25th May 2016, 23:29
Positive energy is free, you know. :)

That's awesome news!

jimbianco
30th May 2016, 06:16
so is negative energy :rasp: