PDA

View Full Version : Blood money kill camera: time to implement?

Immadummee
25th May 2016, 00:15
I have never played blood money, but while I was playing new Hitman, I would set up many situations where I kill the target with a proximity bomb (for example), and while setting up then walking away, I would only hear the explosion, if that, and on that, I thought "why isn't there a camera that the game switches to when the target gets killed that way?"

Then I recently saw some vids of blood money and saw EXACTLY what I was thinking all along. But why, if this was part of the game before and such a great idea to be in the game from the start, was it removed? But more importantly, why can't it be brought back? Patch it in. That would make some fun kills to be able to see them when you're not in the vicinity to see them. But I would suggest the camera be larger and put you (47) in a smaller screen so you see the kill as the focal point.

I hope they can consider bringing this back.

jimbianco
25th May 2016, 00:26
you never played Blood Money????!!! I suggest playing it ASAP. The "kill camera" was optional, I never really used it. Didn't like the split screen. It wasn't just for kills, it was for whenever something relevant was happening, so it would cut to it every time. I would not use it it the new game, but it could be an option. I have given up hope for anything we ask for being added to the game from now on, in terms of features or stuff like this. The ludicrous explanations on the twitch feed as as to why human shield,money system,weapons customization & the briefcase are not currently in the game deflated me. It's clear the guys over there have very little clue about what most of the fans actually want. They can't even play their own game, no offense Travis, but you are awful at escalations.

Immadummee
25th May 2016, 01:05
you never played Blood Money????!!! I suggest playing it ASAP. The "kill camera" was optional, I never really used it. Didn't like the split screen. It wasn't just for kills, it was for whenever something relevant was happening, so it would cut to it every time. I would not use it it the new game, but it could be an option. I have given up hope for anything we ask for being added to the game from now on, in terms of features or stuff like this. The ludicrous explanations on the twitch feed as as to why human shield,money system,weapons customization & the briefcase are not currently in the game deflated me. It's clear the guys over there have very little clue about what most of the fans actually want. They can't even play their own game, no offense Travis, but you are awful at escalations.

Yup. I just bought it now. But could that have been the reason why I loved Absolution? Hehe.
But ya, an option to have it would be nice. Relevant scenes would probably be a little intrusive but as a kill cam from say a proximity bomb or an accident drop of the chandelier from Paris stage, it would be nice to see the kill.

I missed that twitch feed, what was said about those features being left out? And why?

TheZaqw
27th May 2016, 13:34
Yup. I just bought it now. But could that have been the reason why I loved Absolution? Hehe.

Maybe now, you'll understand why Jesper kyd is so important to long term fans. It's a lot more than preference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCu5sdw2XZE

jimbianco
28th May 2016, 18:02
For human shield , they said "they are thinking about it, but there are other priorities", kind of brushing off the question. For briefcase, he said they would love to add it to game, but they have to solve some problems with it flying into the air (???), money system he flat out said "no"(sounds like they don't have the time to figure out pricing of items & contracts),he said they would've had to create a whole economy ,(bull!) weapons customization he pretty much said no, and brushed it off.