PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One - Hitman The Full Exerience.

ichijinkn
23rd May 2016, 21:10
I bought this game at the xbox live store through my console. Which is linked to the email on this account, but when I go to SEM in my game itself for some reason it shows a diff email even though I purchased it on THIS email on my xbox itself. Square is always closed when I get off work, and Microsoft is telling me they cant fix it because its a 'third party thing' the only thing they are willing to do is refund me and I -want- my game, not a refund. Just want it to work. :P

Anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

Hitman_Limerick
23rd May 2016, 21:29
I bought this game at the xbox live store through my console. Which is linked to the email on this account, but when I go to SEM in my game itself for some reason it shows a diff email even though I purchased it on THIS email on my xbox itself. Square is always closed when I get off work, and Microsoft is telling me they cant fix it because its a 'third party thing' the only thing they are willing to do is refund me and I -want- my game, not a refund. Just want it to work. :P

1: get refund
2: ask someone to baby-sit the xbox while you're at work and buy the game for you
3: underpants
4: profit
5:????

ichijinkn
23rd May 2016, 21:47
Thanks for the... uhhhh... not so helpful response. Please stay off ppl's posts if your just going to screw around.

Hitman_Limerick
23rd May 2016, 22:05
Thanks for the... uhhhh... not so helpful response. Please stay off ppl's posts if your just going to screw around.

hmm, maybe i am misunderstood here.

I don't know the Actual solution to your problem, but honestly suggested that you have someone swing by your place while you're at work just to buy te game for you if you can find no alternative than to miss SE Office Hours, and not get the game you want.

Take Advice or Leave It.. should you be the one to tell me how to conduct myself when there are a clear set of rules and i was just trying to hep, here:

1: get refund
2: ask someone to swing by your place while you're at work and buy the game for you
3: Win!

If that doesn't work, consider this a free bump to the top of the thread list to keep people aware that you are experiencing problem, and possibly your next post could be something like oh, i do/ do not want to use your idea, hope somebody with the same issue has fixed it and can help me, like you stated in your first post and My Answer wouldn't work for you because "Reason A" or "Reason B"... since we're trying to help each other with advice...

ichijinkn
23rd May 2016, 22:21
If you were being serious, sorry. You said underpants, etc. Was a very weird way to go about it. :P

ichijinkn
23rd May 2016, 22:24
I am gonna TRY and have my wife deal with it tomorrow *rolls eyes* Haha. :P That should be interesting.

Hitman_Limerick
23rd May 2016, 22:34
If you were being serious, sorry. You said underpants, etc. Was a very weird way to go about it. :P

Sorry, the list format like that comes from an American Television Show called: "South Park", where underpants-stealing tiny gnomes have a way to deal with everything

1: Identify Solution
2: Implement Solution
3: Underpants
4: Profit
5:?????

So i'm sorry if i bugged you out, was meant to be a solution but now, after reading your forum name, realize it wasn't terribly appropriate as it is definitely possible you don't watch a specific American TV Show, and didn't get the real advice from the joking part, my apologies.

ichijinkn
23rd May 2016, 22:51
Not a problem man, wasnt trying to be a ... You know what. Just thought you were messing with me. Haha. Been a little frustrating being sent back and forth by Microsoft and Square. And now that I am back to mon-fri work schedule, I cant get a hold of Squaremyself. Ugh!

ichijinkn
23rd May 2016, 22:53
Spent a fortune into my xbox. Haha. I got 4 kids. We got 2 xbox ones, and a TON of games. Wish they would support us like we do them.

Hitman_Limerick
23rd May 2016, 22:58
Not a problem man, wasnt trying to be a ... You know what. Just thought you were messing with me. Haha. Been a little frustrating being sent back and forth by Microsoft and Square. And now that I am back to mon-fri work schedule, I cant get a hold of Squaremyself. Ugh!

Spent a fortune into my xbox. Haha. I got 4 kids. We got 2 xbox ones, and a TON of games. Wish they would support us like we do them.

Yeah i got a wife n' kids, spent over $3000 on my PC but i earn decently and am an Indie Games Developer, so a good bulk of the PC's price-tag is pro-bono, ie. for free, and i play Rainbow Six Siege almost exclusively when i do get to play, and come out of my R6-Battle-Box for HITMAN around release time, pop in and out of the forums once kids are done homework, wife is done, etc, lol... hehe.

ichijinkn
23rd May 2016, 23:00
I am a glorified stock boy at a farmer supply store. I dont make alot, so when I -do- get to spend money, I take it seriously. :P

Hitman_Limerick
23rd May 2016, 23:07
I am a glorified stock boy at a farmer supply store. I dont make alot, so when I -do- get to spend money, I take it seriously. :P

Well, good luck to you climbing the ladder of pay-grade, i started on computers young, had a handful of videogames, plus nintendo, didn't grow up very well-to-do, but my PC knowledge came in handy in high-school and College, and i get a decent check from being a Veteran, so i work 40 hours designing map props, a fixed amount of Non Playable Characters, and sometimes, when DLC is planned, weapons.

Example of previous work:
http://i63.tinypic.com/103eb8j.jpg

ichijinkn
23rd May 2016, 23:10
I have done computers for 30 years or more. Used to make $2000+ a week. Moved down to be with my (now wife) girlfriend at the time to a town that had a population of barely 300. :P No one even knew how to turn a computer on. Haha. :P

ProfessorHojo
24th May 2016, 18:14

Get in touch with the Customer Support team, they should be able to go into your SEM account and change the associated e-mail address: http://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqtop.php?id=13941&la=2