PDA

View Full Version : OMG LOL: An Epiphany about Hitman series...

Hitman_Limerick
22nd May 2016, 21:14
If you're a Bald-Killer Clone, and you choke-out or stragle or shoot someone without anyone noticing... and dump him in a laundry bin or stoarge box...

NOBODY WILL EVER FIND THEM OMG ROLFLMAO...

Back when Absolution first came out, i saw a thread either on Steam Forums, or the Eidos Official Forums, Stating ""everything in the universe is there for your disposal", which in HITMAN is pretty much true... out of distction cions?, a screwdriver will do fine; wanna stealth kill? a letter opener will work great using the neat arc-throwing UI for a temple kill, etc.

Just a reminder of how cool Hitman series is, after playing blood money even though i've played like 300 hours of it in the past and have a ceinematographic meemory, so replying movies and games gets stale, but still fun to play Classics like a Vintage Year, a New Life, and You Better Watch Out, Dance with the Devil... (BTW TY Eidos, for putting playboy bunnies in You Better Watch Out, in slinky outfits, and Dance With The Devil, Ivana Ketlyn, looks just like my high-school puppy-love crush on a chick ;)).