PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 - Excited

JamesRetroHD
15th May 2016, 15:38
After playing the last few episodes it just seems this game is getting better and better (im aware there is bugs and people are having trouble) but i hope they keep to there promise to release a episode every month and hope we see episode 3 within the next two weeks. Do you folks think we will see it this month?

Max_Zorin
15th May 2016, 18:40
Oh, I'm very excited! I've played Paris and Sapienza a dozen times and sometimes I get tired of playing it. But I always find something new that I want to try out. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next level to come out.

Valenka
15th May 2016, 18:59
After playing the last few episodes it just seems this game is getting better and better...

Last few? There's only two episodes at the moment. :p

Do you folks think we will see it this month?

Going by the release for Sapienza, I would assume the last week of May or the first two weeks of June. However, we haven't even seen a trailer for Morocco yet, so I'm not holding my breath.

JamesRetroHD
15th May 2016, 19:56
Going by the release for Sapienza, I would assume the last week of May or the first two weeks of June. However, we haven't even seen a trailer for Morocco yet, so I'm not holding my breath.

Yeh I have my fingers crossed for the end of May but episode 2 was announced a month before release so I guess it will more than likely start of June.