PDA

View Full Version : We have a taste of the new forum now. How do you like it?

Sang
6th Jul 2002, 05:05
This new forum has many new features but it's slow!
I noticed there's not a lot of activities compare to the old forum. And the most disappointing thing is that you can't tell what post you've already read! I hope they can do something about that!

OuTR
6th Jul 2002, 05:29
The features are great..
For me this forum loads faster then the old though.

Collin
6th Jul 2002, 13:14
Originally posted by Sang
This new forum has many new features but it's slow!
I noticed there's not a lot of activities compare to the old forum. And the most disappointing thing is that you can't tell what post you've already read! I hope they can do something about that!

Actually you can see where there are new posts. This icon http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/newfolder.gif in front of the title of the thread means someone posted since the last time you visited. This icon http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/folder.gif means it's still the same as your last visit.

I know the titles don't change colour when read, but this is a pretty good indicator (and an even better one, I think).

Hope it helps! ;)

AmO
7th Jul 2002, 02:57
well i personally think these new forums are perfectly loverly:D

Rose662
7th Jul 2002, 03:16
I like this new forum and all the new features!

One thing I like about this forum is that it marks all of the threads you post in. (Sometimes I forget I post in a thread! :o )

It is also neat that you can see who is online on the Forums and send private messages.

:D

Shelly Raider
7th Jul 2002, 12:17
Yeah I love the new forum!!

My favourite bit would have to be seeing who is online and also the private messages

Yay for technology!

AOD510123
8th Jul 2002, 04:00
I like the new forum it's very cool.

Kristi
8th Jul 2002, 09:37
I think it's perfect :)

But the smilies are less and i really liked the old ones more.

pinkluce
9th Jul 2002, 22:35
I love the new forum with one exception, it's slower than the old one which is a bit annoying. My favourite new thing is being able to type in pink, yay pink! :D

Prelude
9th Jul 2002, 23:02
I think this forum is great, now I spend even longer sat here looking at my computer screen :rolleyes: No but seriously everyday I find out something new that you can do, it amazes me, like did you know that you can click on the number of posts and it tells you who has posted there and how many times, and that you can rate a thread with little stars, and that if a post has more than one page you can click on the page number and go straight to it *getting excited now* this forum kicks big style bottom. *heart rate increasing*

Oo time for my medication

Well you know what they say about the little things!!! :D

SugaHoneyBear
10th Jul 2002, 14:19
i like the other forum better, but thats just my opinion. :o

fourletterword
10th Jul 2002, 19:00
./I like the new look and features.

thanhkim
10th Jul 2002, 20:02
Much better than the old one good one Eidos nice job. Like on another site it has smiles that look like little Lara's that would be so cute.