PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider 2 Dagger of Xian!!!

T_R_613
5th Jul 2002, 23:52
Hey guys! Guess what!? I just got Tomb Raider 2 Dagger of Xian today. O.K. old news to most of you guys out there but not to me!!! So anyways just thought I'd tell you all that since I did get it. I went to Lara's home and there seems to be some rooms (like the closet) that I can't open without a key but where 2 find it?? Also I locked Jeeves (Winston) in the fridge *lol* like I said old news but it was fun. Also another problem in the Venice level after you kill the bad guy and you get into the speed boat and go through the gate into the canals but I can't seem to find where to go it's so dark in the game, does the boat have headlights? So what to do, where to go??? Anyways I'm happy... :rolleyes: :D :) O yea I kno I hate to do this but does anyone have any cheats for TR2 on playstation?? Like all weapons or all flares and medipacks because I have none n I just wanna be able to play through the game with no problems, such as running out of ammo, flares, etc. Help would be much appreciated. Thanx!!! ;)

Solaris
6th Jul 2002, 00:09
very old......

Anyways i have cheats they are:
To get all weapons:
step left,step right,step left,step back once,step front once,turn around three times (in any direction), then press fowards +jump+roll.
If u did it correctly u have all her guns!
to get more cheats go to Stella's site!

and the boat does not have headlights u just have to take a flare out...and drive.
And u enetered the canal to get a secret go to the opening on the right and jump out of the boat..u should get a white dragon.
if u do not want a secret just keep going straight and turn right...head down the water fall there should be another opening on the right go through there.

I forgot the rest but go to Stella's site for more!
Stellas site: http://tombraiders.net/stella

T_R_613
6th Jul 2002, 00:13
Hey thanx alot!!! I kno very old but it's o.k. it's new 2 me in a way anyways I think it's better that it's old more people kno about it and I can get help alot easier. :p

Solaris
6th Jul 2002, 00:15
Originally posted by T_R_613
Hey thanx alot!!! I kno very old but it's o.k. it's new 2 me in a way anyways I think it's better that it's old more people kno about it and I can get help alot easier. :p

lucky that is too..
Did u just finish playing TR1? cause u should get 3,4,and5 they are awesome!!
New moves that (might if u havent played them yet) fasinate u!

T_R_613
6th Jul 2002, 00:49
Yea, I have played the whole of Tomb Raider Last Revelation, (that's what got me hooked!!!) and half of Chronicles, but I really wanna play TR 1, 2, and 3 before Angel of Darkness comes out so I can experience all of Tomb Raider.

TRaiderlover
6th Jul 2002, 01:33
You will not have the key to your closet until you are at the last level of TR2....I'm not going to say why because it will spoil the game, I might have already said too much. I remember when I played TR2....and I still love playing it. I just need to beat TRLR and I'm ready for AOD! You will find the last level of TR2 very interesting!:cool: GOOD LUCK!

LadyLC
6th Jul 2002, 06:42
Hey guys! Guess what!? I just got Tomb Raider 2 Dagger of Xian today. O.K. old news to most of you guys out there but not to me!!!

As a new convert to TR who's only recently finished TR1, I've also just managed to get TR2 on Wednesday, so it's not old news to everyone! :D

cjhilljack
6th Jul 2002, 17:12
Enjoy yourselves! This is the game that got me hooked and I usually recommend it to folks who haven't played TR yet, cause I think it has the best home level for training.

BTW - check out the hedge maze in the yard at LC's home...

Lil Lara
6th Jul 2002, 17:38
TR2 is a classic! I love that game; it was the first one I played and the one that got me hooked. :D Oh, yeah! YOu can blow up Lara in TR2! It is so cool! Hehe... I forgot the code... but I'm sure you can find it on the web, that's where I found it so long ago when I first played the game.:p

Lil Lara
6th Jul 2002, 17:43
Here's the code that blows Lara up.. it should work for both the PC and the Ps, but I'm not sure....

Blow yourself up:
Hold walk then go forward, backward, turn around 3 times, release walk and jump forward. Boom