PDA

View Full Version : Name TCoTUF Site

Umah Bloodomen
5th Jul 2002, 21:39
Well, we had our first production team meeting and came up with some cool ideas. We figured we would leave them in the hands of those we are designing the site for in the first place: The fans.

This poll will last 3 days. Any suggestions should be private messaged to me.

Thanks & Enjoy!
;)

Azuriel
5th Jul 2002, 21:42
Sanctuary of the Clan

DMK_Azrael
5th Jul 2002, 21:47
Sanctuary of the Clan

Jeffers
5th Jul 2002, 22:02
I like Sanctuary of the Clan, keeping the clan liked bakc to it's roots, Soul Reaver.

Jeffers.

Azuriel
5th Jul 2002, 22:03
Originally posted by Jeffers
I like Sanctuary of the Clan, keeping the clan liked bakc to it's roots, Soul Reaver.

Jeffers.

the clan was created in the SR2 board..

Jeffers
5th Jul 2002, 22:08
I realise that Azurial.

When I read it through, unless you think the way I think, then you maybe won't get some of the things I say, coz I leave half of it in my head:rolleyes: . Stupid me, must empty my head more often.

What I was meaning was that the clan was created soon after blinc and warp found the picture of the mysterious vampire in the dark eden level are in Soul Reaver. As far as I knew, that was where the basis of the name came from, then it was decided that the vampire was Chris@crystal.

Have I got that completly wrong?

Jeffers.

willow
5th Jul 2002, 22:13
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!

Umah Bloodomen
5th Jul 2002, 22:16
***punches The Penguin in the jaw*** POW!

**Dodges Catwoman's whip, rips it from her hand and tosses her into biohazard barrels*** KERPLOW!

:p

dago
5th Jul 2002, 22:17
jeffers that is right!

na na na na na na na ROBIN

willow
5th Jul 2002, 22:18
Holy ridiculous name Batman!

Umah Bloodomen
5th Jul 2002, 22:21
***emerges from shadows and looks around secretly and whispers*** I'm not Umah.... **removes her costume to reveal a hooded bat mask*** I'm BATUMAH

willow
5th Jul 2002, 22:24
And I'm WonderBread! ... er... wonderboy... I mean... the Boy Wonder... um yeah... thats it.

dago
5th Jul 2002, 22:28
no no no... willow you have got it all wrong, u are dudda man...ur powers include stuttering, and thats about it...sorry bud...oh yeah and you have a faithful danb evil side kick...LANCE!
he is the real brains of the team...

Umah Bloodomen
5th Jul 2002, 22:28
Come WonderBread...to the Buttermobile!

willow
5th Jul 2002, 22:31
ooooooo the... butter... mobile.... ahem.....

hah dago, the na na na na na's are a referance to the old Batman television show in the US from the 70's. That was how the theme song went. ;)

dago
5th Jul 2002, 22:42
ok so i left out a few na's big deal...u know wot i mean...;)

Vampmaster
6th Jul 2002, 11:15
If I joined the clan, could I keep a logo there? Like lots of people have a clan of the unseen fangs logo in there sig. How does batman know when his dinner's ready? They shout: "Dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner BATMAN!" Yes, I'm sad. :D

Serul
6th Jul 2002, 15:43
Originally posted by willow
...the old Batman television show in the US from the 70's...

You mean the show with Adam West right?

I used to love that show when I was younger.

ROBIN THE BOY BLUNDER !!! :D :D :D

PS: Umah I've send you a message.

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Jul 2002, 23:10
I can go between either Sanctuary or Coven, but I voted Coven (sounds cooler, to me anyway).

Of course, you can combine the two, making Coven a subtitle. :)

DMK_Azrael
8th Jul 2002, 02:25
Well Umah, i think we got a winner... :)
And that's not a bad idea Apocrypha Roxy ;)

Apocrypha Roxy
8th Jul 2002, 02:44
I can just see it now:

Sanctuary of the Clan:
Coven of the Unseen Fangs

Umah Bloodomen
8th Jul 2002, 03:22
It looks as if Sancutary is pulling ahead of the other choices. I think tonight is the last night for the battle as well. Well, prehaps up until tomorrow afternoon.

Happy voting!

Umah Bloodomen
10th Jul 2002, 08:27
Thanks to everyone who participated in this poll.

As you can clearly see, the winner is:

Sanctuary of The Clan of The Unseen Fangs

No word yet on whether or not we will use the other suggestions as the titles of subsections or anything. But I will take it into consideration the next time I meet with my team.

Tenatively we have begun work on the intro menu and navigational system of the site. Our next step is the layout design.

I will keep you posted. And thanks again for helping us out!

L_Master562
10th Jul 2002, 08:50
Jeffers, I to was in on the founding of the clan and the knowledge of the mysterious vamp was older than you think. We just gave the image the identity of Chris. I also had a site for the clan with images of Chris and all up at the time the whole thing started. After I finish the updates, I'm putting my site back up. Then again, it will stay at the same place as a frontpage to my knew site. Blincoln was even kind enough to give my site a link from his. Mine had a link to his right after his came online. I find it funny that his site took so long to get up because he just had the whole of it as pictures on the same server lacking any info for a time rivaling my site. It took him awhile to connect everything though. To bad I haven't had time to play any games recently. I had a huge storehouse of images going. Road Runner, a devision of Time Warner Cable of New York which I use gives paying users like me webspace. It was unlimited space, though I'm not sure if it still or not. If it is I'll do whatever I want and I'm glad it has offsite linking. I'l put up everything on Road Runner. I lost some of the info to the account though so when I find that I'll tell a set re-release date for my site as of this upcoming Sunday. I was working on mapping out Sr1, but that didn't get farther than Melchia's, the Chronoplast, and some of Dumah's areas. It seems like I got farther than most. My images were in pencil doing the best I could of doing everything in an understandable manner. It got messy and smugged somehow, though I know that after my site comes back up that I'll clean it up and scan it.

Azuriel
10th Jul 2002, 12:33
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
Thanks to everyone who participated in this poll.

As you can clearly see, the winner is:

Sanctuary of The Clan of The Unseen Fangs

No word yet on whether or not we will use the other suggestions as the titles of subsections or anything. But I will take it into consideration the next time I meet with my team.

Tenatively we have begun work on the intro menu and navigational system of the site. Our next step is the layout design.

I will keep you posted. And thanks again for helping us out!

HAH! my suggestion won!
*runs of laughing*

DMK_Azrael
10th Jul 2002, 13:41
Hope you fall while you running...ahahahah :p
**drops a banana on the floor..to help Az(you) fall**

Azuriel
10th Jul 2002, 13:43
AAAHHH!

real doctor please! (no Az (you) that is..)

darien_specter
10th Jul 2002, 23:27
QUICK! What film is this?

Old Actor: "I think that's pronounced "cuh-ven."
Mark the filmmaker: "No man, it's coh-ven."