PDA

View Full Version : lara's boots

Solaris
5th Jul 2002, 21:13
anyways...didnt u notice they changed her boots....i loved the old boots but i think these boots rock too....they look more like snow boots dont they?

http://stellatombraider.com/images/nextgenlara.jpg

(what does she use on her legs to keep them sohairless for so many years??:p i would like to get a hold of that product!:D )

Lil Lara
5th Jul 2002, 21:25
Her boots are slightly different and they do look like snow boots, I never realized that before. Her old ones had the socks folding over the top and I dont know if they are trying to recreate that or they decided to change it. Yeah, where does she get the time to shave her legs when she is one the run from the law??

Solange
5th Jul 2002, 21:30
I think it's the hot lava she jumps over all the time, it just burns the hair away! :D

THE True Lara
5th Jul 2002, 22:03
Yeah, you want to try running, jumping and gymnastics in those, though!

Solaris
5th Jul 2002, 22:59
Originally posted by Solange
I think it's the hot lava she jumps over all the time, it just burns the hair away! :D

maybe i should start jumping over lava?;)
oooo does any one notice my new sig? does anyone like it....?
:( :D :p ;)

cjhilljack
5th Jul 2002, 23:02
I hadn't noticed the change - but you are certainly right. They do look like snow boots - I think the old, practical, hiking boots are better - but, oh well!

Solaris
5th Jul 2002, 23:15
ooo i also noticed that her shirt is no longer the bluish-green that it used to be...its black now.

there are just so many changes to AOD. some good others i might not get used to. Her hikingboots were cool though...but the new snow boots are fashionable:p

Solaris
5th Jul 2002, 23:22
http://stellatombraider.com/images/larasnow.jpg

This is how she used to look before the change. Note the way her socks are bended over the boots. I loved those hiking boots. Well now im going to have to buy snow boots for halloween's costume:rolleyes:

thanhkim
6th Jul 2002, 00:40
the boots look good but is that lambs wool on the top of the boots or very thick socks cause if it's lamb wool is look really cute.

EddyBones
6th Jul 2002, 00:57
They should have her with a pair of boots from the movie. Those were cool.

Solaris
6th Jul 2002, 22:15
Originally posted by cjhilljack
I hadn't noticed the change - but you are certainly right. They do look like snow boots - I think the old, practical, hiking boots are better - but, oh well! \

I do think the hiking boots are better too because they seem give more of an adventerous/archeologist/kick-a** type of look.

:cool:

(sorry for changing my sig pic so many times......i have been undecided with pics...this new one is so small...but i like it!)

HikingBoots
6th Jul 2002, 23:11
*smiles and saunters around the room while everyone admires her*

Solaris
7th Jul 2002, 01:11
Originally posted by HikingBoots
*smiles and saunters around the room while everyone admires her*

LMAO

:p :D ;) :)