PDA

View Full Version : Q: for chris@crystal

chuffy
5th Jul 2002, 14:26
Couldn't find a questions and answers thread so i started this:

Q: I read on a computer review site that LOK writers are making a new game. About kain and raziel, but from a diffrent character's view point. A whole new line of gaming? Is there any truth to this Chris ? If so who is gonna be the new guy or girl?

the site siad this:

Legacy of Kain 3
First there was Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. Then there was Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, ands now we are almost sure to get the third Legacy of Kain. Planned for PlayStation 1, Eidos and Crystal Dynamics hope to get this game out by the end of this year, i.e. 2000. Can you stand the vampiric heat?

chuffy

blincoln
5th Jul 2002, 15:25
Since that article is at least two or three years old, they were probably referring to Soul Reaver 2.

chuffy
5th Jul 2002, 16:36
i guess its just wishful thinking but i had to be sure

Chris@Crystal
8th Jul 2002, 19:21
Hey Chuffy,
I have not heard of a new game within the LOK universe. That does sound like an old article and as blincoln wrote it was probably talking about SR2.
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

blincoln
8th Jul 2002, 21:13
Welcome back, Chris! =)

Vampmaster
8th Jul 2002, 21:14
If a third series came out I'd buy it. If you got to play a different character in it, I think it would be cool to play Vorador and kill the 6 guardians. Janos would have to toughen up though. Maybe Ariel would be interesting to play if she got vamped so she could leave the pillars, because she 's hiding a lot and we'd get to see more of what she knows. Someone said elsewhere that it would be pointless to play the Kain from the Soul Reaver series because he's godlike by then. It would work if he was going against other such beings.

chuffy
8th Jul 2002, 21:33
i think a good character would be a helden. Some one high up in the helden ranks. maybe the genral, about how rose to power and how he got out of his exile.
hullo chris mate.

chuffy

p.s. its wierd having more posts that a mod. i'm sure that will change though. a bet chris is a posting fiend. lol

Azuriel
8th Jul 2002, 22:11
Originally posted by chuffy
p.s. its wierd having more posts that a mod. i'm sure that will change though. a bet chris is a posting fiend. lol

he? not really..

i`m the real posting maniac around here though... check sig for my postcount on the old forum (signed on 22nd of januari there.. this year)

Jeffers
8th Jul 2002, 22:29
I had 554.

Not even a smidge on your post count though is it Az. :D

Jeffers.