PDA

View Full Version : Lara's last words

thanhkim
5th Jul 2002, 09:44
As Lara is flying too her death what would be the last words that would come out of her mouth just before she hits the ground. Or what could Lara be thinking.

Oh no this looks really bad

any other suggestions.

eTux
5th Jul 2002, 09:57
Her last words: "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" :p

Chronicles5
5th Jul 2002, 10:57
"Why the hell did you make me fall off this cliff?????" then "Wahhhhhhhhhhhh" *crack* :D

*m*
5th Jul 2002, 16:30
She was thinking "Hey, did I leave the oven on?" Or "Maybe I should get a puppy!"

LARAMANIAC
5th Jul 2002, 19:54
She'd think "I wish I had wings!!!:p"

Aquarius
5th Jul 2002, 19:56
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

BTW, *m* is that from Brian Regan?? :D

THE True Lara
5th Jul 2002, 22:10
In the words of Wilie E. Cayote (and I know I've mis-spelt that...)

"!"

Bidy
10th Jul 2002, 21:26
Oh no, I hope my hair is ok. I'll have Winston call a hairdresser. She takes out her cell phone, asks him to set up a hairdresser. She quickly mutters that she's about to die. :rolleyes:

SugaHoneyBear
10th Jul 2002, 21:30
"Oh, well isn't that just great !"

DaveJ
11th Jul 2002, 07:28
"I can see my house from heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeee!!!"

AngieCroft
11th Jul 2002, 09:01
Come on, everyone knows what she was thinking:
"F... you: VonCroy" :D

RebeL_fARmeR
11th Jul 2002, 11:56
Originally posted by *m*
She was thinking "Hey, did I leave the oven on?" Or "Maybe I should get a puppy!"

... so it wasn't just me who was thinking that? *phew*

Either that or she'd say THERE'LL BE A SEQUEL... SO I AIN'T WORRIED! :D

fourletterword
11th Jul 2002, 13:50
"./Bye for now. Will be back soon." :)

thanhkim
11th Jul 2002, 20:13
Originally posted by RebeL_fARmeR

... so it wasn't just me who was thinking that? *phew*

Either that or she'd say THERE'LL BE A SEQUEL... SO I AIN'T WORRIED! :D In the very very last TR game ever made maybe TR 1000 Lara will be saying

"Now I'm worried, Oh bugger" as Lara see's the ground coming closer and closer.

the_internet_king
11th Jul 2002, 20:24
ho about ..........

o my god theres so many things i could have done with my life......hay that dogs got a poffy tail *** ere poff...........crak ahhh my legs:D (i dont think she would b smilin tho)

Godfather
11th Jul 2002, 21:52
When she's falling on the ground and she's broken a few things, she might say:" Help! Can anybody hear me? I'm still alive, but I've broken my leg. It's looking really ugly. It's bleeding very hard and if someone could just help me here. I'll try and stand on my other leg." **crraaaaacccckkk** -panicky-: "OH, NO! I've broken my other leg too. Hello? Helloo-oooo? Anybody? Please?" :D :D

(if this may seem as a dumb joke, try watching some Austin Powers-movie (especially the second one from which I borrowed this joke) and you'll understand it a bit better).

LarzBritsh
11th Jul 2002, 21:54
"Please reload before i turn into a pile of goo!!!"
:p

Jadetale
11th Jul 2002, 23:55
"Drink some Lucozade!!"

RaidRs Revenge
12th Jul 2002, 00:20
Laras famous last words are my signature

Kristine@LIM
12th Jul 2002, 00:21
Lara's official last words are "good to see you again";)

Mr Sinster
12th Jul 2002, 01:44
WHERES BATMAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM :eek:

HikingBoots
12th Jul 2002, 04:08
Originally posted by Godfather
When she's falling on the ground and she's broken a few things, she might say:" Help! Can anybody hear me? I'm still alive, but I've broken my leg. It's looking really ugly. It's bleeding very hard and if someone could just help me here. I'll try and stand on my other leg." **crraaaaacccckkk** -panicky-: "OH, NO! I've broken my other leg too. Hello? Helloo-oooo? Anybody? Please?" :D :D

(if this may seem as a dumb joke, try watching some Austin Powers-movie (especially the second one from which I borrowed this joke) and you'll understand it a bit better).

LOL! You have just met the biggest AP fan in the entire world. I LOVE that part.

As for my input- "Osteoperosis my @$$, Von Croy!"

the_internet_king
12th Jul 2002, 17:21
u goin 2 c the new austin powers............??:D

Godfather
12th Jul 2002, 23:50
Originally posted by the_internet_king

I am.

Hey, how about: "Here we go again." :rolleyes: :D

or: "I believe I can fly."

or: "If I can take out my bra, I may be able to use it as a parachute in time." **craaaaaaccccckkkk** "Oh, no. Too late. I'm dead." :D

(what a cruel response to an even crueler question.)

HikingBoots
13th Jul 2002, 00:36
Originally posted by the_internet_king
Yes, but I am afraid Beyonce will ruin it.

Bidy
14th Jul 2002, 17:31
If I can take out my bra, I may be able to use it as a parachute in time. :eek: :rolleyes: Poor Lara. I hope you aren't her godfather. Geez.

bene
14th Jul 2002, 19:21
"I KNEW I should've Saved two minutes ago!!!!!

Prelude
14th Jul 2002, 20:31
"Bugger! oh well if I'm gonna go, I might as well fire off a few rounds on the way"

V_Croft
15th Jul 2002, 08:17
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Tell me there's water down there! TELL ME THERE'S WATER DOWN THer..." *crack* "Oh dear. back to the start..."

TombLady
16th Jul 2002, 13:36
"Oh no, not AGAIN!"
:D

Godfather
6th Oct 2002, 16:27
When Lara Croft is falling and the ground is coming dangerously closer, she's probably thinking:" If I can make a beautiful roll just in time, I might make it." :)

OR: "If I can make a quick phone call to Eidos and make them draw a deep pool, I'll live!"

OR: "I'll be back. I don't know when, but ... I'll be back!!"

THE True Lara
6th Oct 2002, 17:00
In the words of the bowl of Petunias;

"oh no, not again."

†Ladydeath†
6th Oct 2002, 17:11
she would just prolly say

"Oof!"

thanhkim
6th Oct 2002, 20:23
Folks all I have to say is Lara knows we love her and I think Lara may say:

unbelieveable what I have to go through.

Godfather
6th Oct 2002, 20:41
I know what she might be thinking when she's falling down a pit and heading for a river of lava. She'd be thinking:" Better take off my clothes. It's gonna be very hot down there." :D

Solaris
6th Oct 2002, 22:53
I know what she might be thinking when she's falling down a pit and heading for a river of lava. She'd be thinking:" Better take off my clothes. It's gonna be very hot down there." :D

Dirty mind! you should wash your mouth out with soap *puts soap in godfathers mouth*

Anyways all these are GREAT!! ROTFLMAO

Her last words would probably be:
"You were supposed to walk to the end not run..but nooooooo you just had to get the flare and throw it while making a running jump..*craaack*":D

HikingBoots
8th Oct 2002, 02:28
LET'S CONGA!!!!
*splat*

THE True Lara
8th Oct 2002, 09:14
..eat less: fall slower, ...eat less: fall slower, ...eat less: fall slower, ...eat less/ *CRACK!*

MountainDewNut
8th Oct 2002, 15:34
I think her last words would be
"Back to the start if I want to beat my best time"

THE True Lara
8th Oct 2002, 17:28
You know MDN, you're probably right! ;)

and,

"If I can take out my bra, I may be able to use it as a parachute in time."
you know that reee-eee--eeeeaally doesn't work.

Godfather
8th Oct 2002, 21:28
Originally posted by Dagger of Xian

Dirty mind! you should wash your mouth out with soap *puts soap in godfathers mouth*

Would you believe me if I told you that I really didn't think about anything dirty here? I was just referring to the fact that humans put on clothes when it gets cold and take them off when it gets warm; and because Lara Croft is heading for a river of lava (which is quite hot, I tend to believe!) :D ... the joke is that she takes all of her clothes off simply because it'll get so hot. Sorry if it sounded otherwise to some of you! :o

You know: if this were some dirty series such as "Ren and Stimpy" or "South Park" Lara Croft could actually fart immensly hard and use it as an engine to get away from that place. :D (i'm sorry ... I just saw "Dumb & dumber" quite recently) :o

MountainDewNut
9th Oct 2002, 03:59
Originally posted by THE True Lara
you know that reee-eee--eeeeaally doesn't work.

You seem to speak from experience. Was it that time that you were flying over the Alps and the plane started to die when you attempted this? :D

THE True Lara
9th Oct 2002, 11:09
Oh my god, its like you were right there at the time!!!!!

....hey wait a minuet, you weren't the chap who shot me down were you..? :mad: ;)

Godfather
9th Oct 2002, 14:56
Lara's last words are ...

"I can't wait to meet Freddy Mercury in heaven ... or Frank Sinatra ... or John Lennon ... or Elvis Presley ... or Stanley Kubrick ... or Jack Lemmon ... or Prinses Diana ... or ... ... ME!!!"

thanhkim
13th Jan 2003, 17:26
Lara's last words Oh Crap. Go Lar's

the last frustration
13th Jan 2003, 19:42
"For the love of God, DON'T PRESS THE SAVE BUTTON!!"

L Croft
13th Jan 2003, 20:22
good point TLF

susan
14th Jan 2003, 11:28
"There is no spoon" ...was watching the Matrix AGAIN last night.

Chris-Craig Michaels
15th Jan 2003, 07:30
She'd say:

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to get by Saint Peter...he isn't going to be so happy when he sees how many people I've killed. Well, I can do it one of two ways: point out that I've saved the world about 110 times, or, the simpler way...add one more to the list of killed. I could just break through the pearly gates. They might look nice in my collection when I get back home..."