PDA

View Full Version : Banner test topic

N00dles
5th Jul 2002, 07:43
This is the banner test topic. From now on, I will probably use my new banner.
After all, a new forum means a new look!

Well, not really...It's in fact a postcount upper :p

Arkron
5th Jul 2002, 09:31
Man.. even I can do more with Paint ;)

LARAMANIAC
5th Jul 2002, 10:24
LOL - I'm sorry but my seven year old daughter produces better artwork than that on Paint!!!!:D

Dell
5th Jul 2002, 10:29
Hmmm...NOOdles, you really can do better than that! Like mine?

N00dles
5th Jul 2002, 12:30
It was made with Adobe!! :D Really!

And doh :) This was meant sarcastic :)

But for now...I'll use this one ;)

N00dles
5th Jul 2002, 14:56
Or shall I use THIS one instead? :D

http://members.chello.nl/~h.cramm/eidoschocolq.jpg

Arkron
5th Jul 2002, 23:23
I still like mine more.. personal opinion of course

willow
6th Jul 2002, 10:20
Okay I don't ever really post in this particular forum... but I had to on this... now I'm speaking seriously here... but I really love your first signature... I think it's really clever. Also speaking from a sheer artistic perspective (I'm an art student btw) it's actually quite sound. You maintain proper symmetry in the face (which children hardly ever do... but this is close enough for you to get the idea while at the same time you know it's meant to be humorous).

I really like it. I'd say keep the first one.

N00dles
6th Jul 2002, 13:35
Originally posted by willow
Okay I don't ever really post in this particular forum... but I had to on this... now I'm speaking seriously here... but I really love your first signature... I think it's really clever. Also speaking from a sheer artistic perspective (I'm an art student btw) it's actually quite sound. You maintain proper symmetry in the face (which children hardly ever do... but this is close enough for you to get the idea while at the same time you know it's meant to be humorous).

I really like it. I'd say keep the first one.

Thanks! :D

Dell
6th Jul 2002, 14:10
Now that is very interesting! An authority on the matter...I bow before their superior judgement here. Go for it NOOdles! Primitive art is ... well, uh one might say primitive and childlike.

Grandma Moses anyone? Matisse? Gaugin? NO! Dali! Yes, Dali and his melted watches! Full of originality, wit, and truth! A statement in sundials.

Banner maker! Oh banner maker! I will have a Dali sig banner forthwith!

And I hope everyone understands that I am joking here with no intent of offending or making serious fun! I jest!

N00dles
7th Jul 2002, 12:57
Test again. I added a disclaimer :)

Taboo
7th Jul 2002, 13:41
I kinda like it. Stay with it Noodles. Originality is the best.

Red Mage
7th Jul 2002, 20:05
I think you forgot the part where it say's no animals where harmed during the prodution of this banner! :D " I HOPE!"

Arkron
7th Jul 2002, 20:48
Well, I don't know.. how many times did you click your mouse when you created the banner Sabin? :D

Dell
7th Jul 2002, 21:04
Well, here is an example of a Dali sig banner! No animals of any kind where harmed...unless they sneaked a peek and were temporarily blinded by the heat that melted the watches!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.murphy33/dali.jpg

Amazeroth
7th Jul 2002, 21:33
Hmm shoulda taken a look at this topic earlier those are awesome banners hehe
Gotta make one myself actually... never ever had one.

And why is that face in your banner looking displeased while there's also a smilie contained... hmm there must be some deeper, subconcious psychological cause to this... it leaves me only one possible solution... I think you are deeply torn in your inside, N00dles. ^^

N00dles
7th Jul 2002, 23:28
Amazeroth, how did you know? :rolleyes: :p

No, really, I couldn't control my mouse the right way, so the face turned out to be looking shocked :rolleyes:

Or it was intended to look shocked because of the beauty of my banner :rolleyes:

Oh and Red Mage, I inserted my interpretation of the 'No...were harmed'-line...:)

Moggraider
8th Jul 2002, 07:17
Originally posted by N00dles
This is the banner test topic.

And this is the closing of the banner test topic.