PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!! What's your name again?

anna3f
5th Jul 2002, 06:42
Well how does it feel for you in this new forum? New colors, new background, new registration…Or should I say registration again!!! Did you keep you old names?!?:)

Lara_Maniac_Grl
5th Jul 2002, 06:56
Yep! ;)

*Lara Croft*
5th Jul 2002, 07:40
No, On the old forum, I was Lara Croft 12006, then on this one, I was LaraCroft2006, then my comp. crashed, I lost my password, so now, i'm *Lara Croft*. Interesting story isn't it? Wanna hear it again??? :D

LARAMANIAC
5th Jul 2002, 09:31
I have and will always be LARAMANIAC!!!:p

Very interesting *Lara Croft* tell me again slower this time!!!!;) LOL

anna3f
5th Jul 2002, 13:30
How did you choose your name? I guess that’s not your real name. I’m not too creative, so I use my own Anna – short but sweet!:D

CyCro
5th Jul 2002, 14:03
Well, I just invented mine when I had to register. Yours is sweet indeed! ;)

@*Lara Croft* - note that you can reset your password here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/member.php?s=&action=lostpw)

Just in case you lose yours again! ;)

Aquarius
5th Jul 2002, 15:38
I was Aquarius2772, but then I changed it here to just Aquarius.

I couldn't think of anything creative either, so I went with my zodiac.

anna3f
5th Jul 2002, 17:22
That's not fare!!! :( Honestly, I hoped that the old forum members shouldn’t register again, but that’s the modern technology, just not smart enough! :rolleyes:

Gill Rene
5th Jul 2002, 19:08
nope used to be scottietombraider, (it was crap i know lol) changed it to gill rene cause it was a old sn on aol and it sounded nice :cool:

*Lara Croft*
5th Jul 2002, 19:10
Originally posted by CyCro
Well, I just invented mine when I had to register. Yours is sweet indeed! ;)

@*Lara Croft* - note that you can reset your password here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/member.php?s=&action=lostpw)

Just in case you lose yours again! ;)

Funny (and long) story, I lost My email Addy too! Thanks anyway!!

THE True Lara
5th Jul 2002, 21:56
I kept the same name, seemed the best thing to do, it makes it easier to recognise the people you knew from the last forum. Though I never actually chose my log-in name the first time round, it was a friend who signed me up without asking when he was trying to get me to understand what's so great about online forums, and he decided I should be called THE True Lara. See, doesn't seem so egotistical now, does it? :)

TombRaiderChik
6th Jul 2002, 19:21
ive always been TombRaiderChik ;):D

EddyBones
7th Jul 2002, 00:34
I was mikepidde, then I was Fistandantilus87, now I'm Gandalf the Gray. These are all people that I like from various things.

Solaris
7th Jul 2002, 02:33
i kept my old name the only difference was that i spaced it out....:D

Love the new forum though!

Prelude
8th Jul 2002, 23:53
This is me
Always has been
Always will be

anna3f
9th Jul 2002, 06:21
Hello Prelude,
I’m very intrigued with your name; do you play some musical instrument? I always wanted to ask you that.
:)

anna3f
9th Jul 2002, 06:47
Sorry Prelude,
I’ve just read the TR party. Now I know you meant the car not the music. I’m not familiar with Honda cars, but I know my music when I hear it. I play piano and guitar, well not both at the same time!!! I once driven Honda Civic, it was THE RIDE! (You should see the roads here in Belgrade) But the very best car I have ever driven was Ferrari Testa Rossa. Well I’m half Italian!:D

Prelude
9th Jul 2002, 13:41
Originally posted by anna3f
Sorry Prelude,
I’ve just read the TR party. Now I know you meant the car not the music. I’m not familiar with Honda cars, but I know my music when I hear it. I play piano and guitar, well not both at the same time!!! I once driven Honda Civic, it was THE RIDE! (You should see the roads here in Belgrade) But the very best car I have ever driven was Ferrari Testa Rossa. Well I’m half Italian!:D

That's ok, I'm also in to music, which is why I choose the name. It just seemed kind of appropriate.

Prelude Introduction, overture, prologue, preface, finale (Antonym)

Anyway that's enough about me, tell me more about driving the Ferrari, did you pee your pants with excitement? :D I know I would have ;)

anna3f
10th Jul 2002, 06:51
Well I should pee my pants, but all the time my cousin – owner of Ferrari screamed at me: don’t drive so fast, watch out for those bumps, :eek: don’t turn so sharp!!! He was so annoying that he almost killed the pleasure of driving such car!:mad:
But he promised me that if I come to Italy this summer he will give me the car to drive it for a whole week, and the best part is, I’ll drive it without him!! ;) :cool: :D