PDA

View Full Version : Have you noticed...

Pinky the Cow
5th Jul 2002, 04:59
that Mucky Foot is no longer a moderator?

Death Busters
5th Jul 2002, 14:03
EHHH?! :eek:

NZrevenge
5th Jul 2002, 15:15
Don't worry, I'm certain Tom F will show up when he feels the need to.

Though he never did any moderating back at the old forums as best as I can remember.

Ghyron
6th Jul 2002, 03:25
OUTRAGE!:mad:

AlphaOmega
6th Jul 2002, 03:29
Garsh, I best correct this ASAP!

Good eye!

MunkeeChum
7th Jul 2002, 14:17
Maybe Mucky Foot have forgotten about us?

I hope not :(

Ghyron
8th Jul 2002, 01:25
I havn't seen their collective selves in quite a while...

AlphaOmega
8th Jul 2002, 02:14
They are coming...

Dracoraptor
8th Jul 2002, 02:53
GASP!

Where's Meddling Grey!

SkrasherSmasher
8th Jul 2002, 03:03
Mabey I am completely oblivious, or if he dropped out during my Diablo II period of Startopialessness, but where did Arctic Wolf go?? I'm really really sorry if I'm just oblivious to one of his aliases and I aplogize for that blunder (if I do make it) now.

Ghyron
8th Jul 2002, 03:35
Arctic Wolf is here and registered with a post or two. Meddling Grey, I fear is gone... :(

MunkeeChum
8th Jul 2002, 08:03
Maybe he just hasn't had time to register on the new forums yet.

Ghyron
8th Jul 2002, 15:56
...or maybe something terrible has happened! :eek:

MunkeeChum
8th Jul 2002, 16:27
I hope all his meddling hasn't got him in a tight spot....

Ghyron
8th Jul 2002, 21:11
Knowing Meddling Grey, his medling will get him out of any trouble he meddled into.

Pinky the Cow
9th Jul 2002, 08:42
Oh my, where's deathbusters? Had he eaten a not-clone-MG {by mistake}?!

Ghyron
9th Jul 2002, 16:31
I never had an appetite for cloned MGs. Deathbusters was here, and posted a few posts.

Death Busters
12th Jul 2002, 01:47
*Walks in*

Hey, have we run out of clones of MG? I took the last one with me as road trip food on the way to the new forum.

SkrasherSmasher
12th Jul 2002, 01:56
Uhm, Death.. I think that was Meddling Grey...

MunkeeChum
12th Jul 2002, 13:57
I hate it when forum members get mistaken for food and greedily devoured......

NZrevenge
13th Jul 2002, 10:33
Yay! He's back! Meddling Grey survived Death Buster's digestive tract and is back to enlighten us all with his wisdom!!! YAY! :D

MunkeeChum
13th Jul 2002, 10:51
Where? Maybe your mistaking him for the newly emerged Medical Grey whose prescence i have noticed?

NZrevenge
13th Jul 2002, 11:42
Dammit! Just when I had gotten my hopes up of everyone having safely made it through...

Sorry guys, false alarm. Happens all the time. Just the other day I cried "Wolf!" but it turned out to be a figment of my imagination. The woodcutters weren't impressed, I just hope they don't stay mad at me... Sorry... I'll shut up now...

SkrasherSmasher
13th Jul 2002, 12:34
Originally posted by MunkeeChum
I hate it when forum members get mistaken for food and greedily devoured......

Yep, that's usually a bad thing. Hey! A Chocolate Munkee!

<SkrasherSmasher tries to take a bite out of MunkeeChum, but is knocked out cold.>

Ow, that hurt...

Meddling Grey
13th Jul 2002, 22:18
<a loud "thump" jars the door into the forum>
<muffled cursing comes from behind the door, and it opens to reveal Meddling Grey, rubbing his arm and glowering at everyone nearby>

"Oh yes, I try to make one dramatic entrance into the new forum and what happens? I dislocate my shoulder, of course! Hmph."

<sits down in a bio-pot>

"Good chairs they have here though. Hmm? Look at what I'm sitting in? Oho, I know that one. Ha! Like I'll be fooled by that old ruse! You just want to steal my spot! It's a good spot, too."

NZrevenge
14th Jul 2002, 10:47
Welcome back!

Um... I don't mean to be rude, but can you please get off my bio-pot? I'm growing Kasvagorian Stabbing Weed in there, and I'd hate for you to get hurt when they blossom...

Ghyron
14th Jul 2002, 14:36
I have the strange feeling that soon the Startopia forums will be nothing but... spam, spam, spam, spam, spammmity, spam!

SkrasherSmasher
14th Jul 2002, 16:26
Well then at least we'll all be having fun....

Note: Not just the spammers...

NZrevenge
15th Jul 2002, 11:27
spam, spam, spam, spam, spammmity, spam!

Now watcha gonna do about it? http://forums.dayofdefeatmod.com/forums/imagescamo/smilies/evil.gif

SkrasherSmasher
15th Jul 2002, 14:17
Hmm, what does Report to Moderator do exactly NZRevenge??

NZrevenge
15th Jul 2002, 14:25
Well, you get taken to another screen where you get to write a short description of your complaint. Then that and a link to this thread is sent off to AlphaOmega's inbox. AlphaOmega will then read the post, decide if something does violate...

Hang on... You're threatening me aren't you? :eek:
Ooh... Nasty!

SkrasherSmasher
16th Jul 2002, 00:19
I always did say you were the smart one NZrevenge...

Trying to steer as hard as I can back onto topic. It's great to see more and more people making the jump over to the new forums. Still hoping to see more of Arctic Wolf around here more. He was cool.

Ghyron
16th Jul 2002, 03:27
Arctic registered, but never posted.

Ghyron
29th Jul 2002, 03:28
The problem still has not been fixed...

Arctic_Wolf
30th Jul 2002, 00:37
What problem would that be?

Also, When I finaly found the forums I noticed that the MF mod had dissapeared on the journey, missing and presumed dead. So I offered to Red Legg and he's checking my references and said it would take a while. So I'm just chillin' here, and already have over 30 posts if you didn't know, waiting for Red Legg's "yes." or "no."

Ghyron
30th Jul 2002, 00:40
Refrences? Wouldn't that be rather hard to do (legally) on the internet?

Arctic_Wolf
30th Jul 2002, 00:48
I presume he'd ask AlphaOmega and Creamy_Goodness about me, and check to see If i'd ever been banned before. I'm surprised its taken this long but he told me to have patients and thats what I'm doing, sitting here and quietly patticipating in my community.