PDA

View Full Version : Whoa, that was weird!

Lil Lara
5th Jul 2002, 03:29
I am just starting to play TR3 again and I was near the end of "jungle". Well, I picked up the Indra key. I then went into the inventory to check out the key and the weirdest thing happend. IN the inventory it had otehr things.. it said like, "p1, p2... k1, k2.." things like that as if something was there, but nothing was there. Weird. Has this happened to anyone else before?:eek: :confused:

Glider
6th Jul 2002, 19:13
That exact glitch has never occured with me, but I've seen lots of other weird things happen. In all of the games.

The strangest thing I ever saw has got to be an internal memo I found on the TR1 cd once. I'm not sure how I found it. I must have been exploring the cd; I don't think it was during a game. Anyway, this internal memo came up, talking about problems they were having with the development of TR2, but that they hoped to have them sorted out in time for the games planned release date. I haven't been able to find it since.

Maybe I'll have a look and see if I can find it again. Strange that it would be buried in TR1's game code like that, but there it was. :D

Lil Lara
6th Jul 2002, 19:20
That is weird, about the memo! So, was that in TR1 on your PC or PS 'cause I can only think of that happening if it was on your PC, but that is still weird..:eek:

HikingBoots
8th Jul 2002, 03:47
I was playing TRLR on playstation, and I was in the Karnak levels. I went through the first part, and I killed the baddies who are suppoed to come out during the second part. Then, when I got to the second part, I was in the part wher eyou put the canopic jars into their slots, and I heard a "HA!". I didn't see anything, so I continued, and when I got back to the place where you're supposed to kill those baddies, they were there, but everytime I shot them, I heard the underwater sounds she makes when she's swimming....