PDA

View Full Version : apologies...

Azuriel
4th Jul 2002, 21:38
i want to apologize for my behaviour the last few weeks. i`ve been a terrible person, with an extreme lust for power.
life is cruel, and as i have no power in real life, it`s my personality to want power in virtual life.

i am pathetic...

so, for everyone to see:

i`m terribly sorry.

there is also an option called NOOOOOOOOO!!
i`ll demonstrate it

Esoteric
4th Jul 2002, 21:50
Pathetic? Not likely. From what I see, the mistake you made was just making the whole thing public. I don't think its a big deal. And you lust for power? err... I musta missed that part. ;)

DMK_Azrael
4th Jul 2002, 22:05
Hey don't massacre(?) yourself Az, its normal people comit errors, life is full of them...like Windows... :D

And thats not pathetic, pathetic is to stumble while looking at some pretty girls...**scratches head**

Posted Above:
And you lust for power? err... I musta missed that part. ;)

hahaha...me three :p

A-Bomber
4th Jul 2002, 22:18
i agree with what azrael and esoteric said, dont put urself down az, your a good person i'm sure in reality because i see you are on the forums, heh well lets see..umm could u tell me how you've been a terrible person? just felt like commenting :cool:

Azuriel
4th Jul 2002, 22:22
Originally posted by A-Bomber
heh well lets see..umm could u tell me how you've been a terrible person?

the socko topic
the me-being-very-dominant thing
the flaming thing
the depressing thing (i have NO future at all)

willow
4th Jul 2002, 22:41
Don't let it get to you. It's in the past.

DMK_Uriel
4th Jul 2002, 23:34
everybody makes mistakes...even that selfcalled GOD :cool:

Lady Kreliana
5th Jul 2002, 01:47
I don't think you have anything to apologize for.

A-Bomber
5th Jul 2002, 03:35
alls been forgiven i'm sure az :)

Raenius
5th Jul 2002, 11:16
don't think there is much to be forgiven...sometimes life is though and it can get u down...but there's always sunshine behind the clouds...

And here ends the Raenius Psychic Counsel Show...tune in next week...same psychic time...same psychic channel...

Grtz,

Raenius...

chuffy
5th Jul 2002, 14:17
if people weren't ment to make mistakes there wouldn't be that little eraser at the end of pencils

chuffy

blincoln
5th Jul 2002, 15:27
If *I* can make mistakes, so can you =).

Riovanes
5th Jul 2002, 17:13
Originally posted by chuffy
if people weren't ment to make mistakes there wouldn't be that little eraser at the end of pencils

That, and I wouldn't have to use the backspace key so darn much when I'm trying to write!!!

Dun sweat the small stuff, Az... And remember, in the grand scheme of things, it's ALL small stuff, ya?

BAH!!!

lasa983
10th Jul 2002, 23:38
thanks for the help you given me to play the game. By the way does the game soulreaver2 end after raziel kill him self after the battle. I so is there a another game to see the next stage?

Azuriel
11th Jul 2002, 09:25
Originally posted by lasa983
thanks for the help you given me to play the game. By the way does the game soulreaver2 end after raziel kill him self after the battle. I so is there a another game to see the next stage?

yes the game ends after that. SR3 is on the way