PDA

View Full Version : League prize for gold rank to compensate for points problem this season

Vampmaster
23rd Mar 2016, 13:01
Seriously, everything other than a win causes points to be deducted. Match ends early, entire team quit, stopped playing for sleep, everything. And it seems everyone's worked out that quitting, costs less points than a loss, they're doing it the second a win becomes anyything less than a sure thing.

I'd suggest reducing the prize requirement to gold this season in conpensation.

RainaAudron
23rd Mar 2016, 13:38
Yeah, the league is a mess point wise after the patch. Thank goodness I reached Blood before the patch was online. This needs to be resolved asap, as people are playing for cash prizes and losing a lot of their hard earn points because of this weird issue :/

Vampmaster
23rd Mar 2016, 13:42
Yeah, the league is a mess point wise after the patch. Thank goodness I reached Blood before the patch was online. This needs to be resolved asap, as people are playing for cash prizes and losing a lot of their hard earn points because of this weird issue :/

I would have too if not for the the framerate issues that started the week before. I think that's to do with the GeForce driver as it's been OK, since I reverted to an old one, but I've not had much response fron technical support on that either. I did have to wait a bit to send the info they needed since I was staying at my parents while my car was being fixed.

Ysanoire
23rd Mar 2016, 22:26
People who didn't play enough the first two weeks may not even get to gold.

Honestly I think this season should be restarted (when the bugs are fixed of course). It would give them the time to catch up with prizes too, cause it seems the tyrant skin isn't ready yet (we never saw a concept).

Or mabe not restarted (cause that would annoy people who did get to blood), but suspended and resumed when things have been fixed.

Equanimityjohn
23rd Mar 2016, 23:33
+1 OP's request.