PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chris.

KainSyndrome101
4th Jul 2002, 20:05
We're dealing with a bit of controversy over here as to whether Blood Omen 2's timeline was altered by the events of Soul Reaver 2. Can you confirm if it isn't or not?

Chris@Crystal
8th Jul 2002, 18:54
Hey There,
I can not confirm this at this time. This should be cleared up in the next installment of the LOK Series. Hope you can wait that long. :)
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

chuffy
8th Jul 2002, 21:09
me thinks chris is abit of a tease, but i like it better this way. if he just told us all the answers wouldn't it would be fun finning out. if he did 90% of our posts wouldn't have happened and some are very intresting.

chuffy

Azuriel
8th Jul 2002, 21:09
another infamous "you will have to wait" reply..

anyway..

Chris, how was your vacation? where did the trip go?

KainSyndrome101
8th Jul 2002, 21:53
"All will be revealed in time." - Will forever be ringing in my ears.

Chris@Crystal
8th Jul 2002, 23:03
Azuriel,
The vacation/trip was wonderful. I went down south here in California for a week+ of camping at the beach. Very beautiful and the full moon was amazing from the beach. Thanks for asking. :)
~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

KainSyndrome101
8th Jul 2002, 23:29
I've always wanted to go to California. Sounds pretty cool.

crispy
9th Jul 2002, 01:50
Originally posted by KainSyndrome101
I've always wanted to go to California. Sounds pretty cool.

I'm Australian, and I'd be scared to goto the USA, have a fear of having a cap busted in my *** for walking down the street or something. I've heard some nasty stories...

oh, and I hope in SR3, I can finally kill that Mobieus dude.. I like him, but he's slippery and elusive.. vexes me... gotta get a peice of him..

chuffy
9th Jul 2002, 09:14
i afriad there is little chance of killing mobius in SR3 as kain does it in BO1. and unless changing the time line changes that there isn't a chance of completing that goal.
sorry

chuffy

JANOS_KING_OF_VAMPIRES
9th Jul 2002, 18:16
he wouldn't have said we would find out in soon enough
unless there is something to find out
quick to the spoiler mobile
(batman theme) spoiler spolier
(holds for laughter)

(hears silence)

anywayys, i now think bo2 was the altered timeline