PDA

View Full Version : How do you operate the submarine?

J691
4th Jul 2002, 19:22
I've just started playing commandos.

I'm having trouble completing the objective in mission 2 where it says escape in sub.
I don't know who operates the sub or how to operate it.

Please help!!!

Thorup
4th Jul 2002, 19:41
U gotta kill everyone in it. and have 8 sailors+captain in addition to all commandos and dog.

all objectives has got to be checked too

J691
4th Jul 2002, 20:10
You guys must think I'm an idiot, but I still can't complete mission 2.
I've killed everybody in the sub aswell as tieing and gaging most enemies surrounding it.
I've destroyed the torpedo,the AA guns and the fuel tanks using remote controlled bombs and only setting them off once inside the sub!
I've completed every objective except the part that says escape in the sub, because I don't know how!!!!!!!!!

Please could anybody who knows what the problem could be reply, because I don't feel like trying the mission again and even then maybe the same thing could happen!!!

Longshot
4th Jul 2002, 20:16
Did you open the hanger door?

Did you free the Captain and his crew?

If you have go back and check the room the crew were held in. Most likely there is one crew member left in there and it's messing you up.

Red Mage
4th Jul 2002, 20:35
And one other way to see if someone was left out is by opening the map and look and see if the blue circle is all in one spot if you have 2 on same loction then maybe you did leave one in a room.

Red Mage
4th Jul 2002, 20:39
once you clear the SUB and clear the ojectives have all your men enter the sub and the game will be compleated. Oh wait did we cover this before with the same member?:confused:

Longshot
5th Jul 2002, 02:50
Originally posted by Red Mage
Oh wait did we cover this before with the same member?:confused:

Yep same topic posted by the same person. @m and Xcom won't like this.

Thorup
5th Jul 2002, 11:25
hey this is the first topic related to the game commandos 2

Mike_B
5th Jul 2002, 11:28
One topic is enough for the same problem. The other topic (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1015) will remain open.

Xcom
5th Jul 2002, 17:30
Originally posted by @m
One topic is enough for the same problem. The other topic (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1015) will remain open.

@m, we have the power of merging threads. Pretty cool, hehe. ;)

Mike_B
5th Jul 2002, 18:15
Originally posted by Xcom

@m, we have the power of merging threads. Pretty cool, hehe. ;)

*makes mental note to merge threads next time* :D I should have tested that function:)