PDA

View Full Version : Another Poll for you wonderful people...

The Sage Of Time
4th Jul 2002, 17:35
I thought you might be interested in this one too..
What would you prefer? Lots of previews of things that could be weeks off from release?
Or fewer previews that lead up to a bigger surprise with little to no worry about release?
Personally i'd love to show some new screenshots but.. I doubt this stuff is near ready for release..
Hmm, well guys you better get voting so you can help me make up my mind!

LarzBritsh
4th Jul 2002, 20:10
Lots of previews. You can set up a current projects page like on your old website, letting us preview your projects near completion and projects are in progress.

You won't be nagged because it's taking too long, because everyone respects the great Sage of Time too much. :D

----------------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/larazade/trtbanner6.txt (http://larzbritsh.topcities.com)

MountainDewNut
4th Jul 2002, 21:02
Lots of previews is my choice!

Wee Bald Man
4th Jul 2002, 22:31
Originally posted by The Sage Of Time
Personally i'd love to show some new screenshots

There's your answer. Always follow your heart. :)

Collin
4th Jul 2002, 22:34
Lots and lots and lots of previews! It's always challenging to get back to your own crappy project when you're depressed by the previews you've seen! ;)

LeeO
5th Jul 2002, 10:46
Yep! Loadsa previews! :D

Chronicles5
5th Jul 2002, 10:51
well, I could go both ways-

-Lots of previews means lots of nagging "Sage when are you going to finish that _________" but also means we have something we know alot about to look forward to.

-Less previews means alot of nagging also "Sage what are you making already???? but gives us a big surprise when it's done.

Either way, I'm not a naggy person, I may ask for a release date or something, but I won't keep at it lol :D I voted less previews anyway, I like surprises ;)

The Sage Of Time
5th Jul 2002, 20:04
Well it appears to be a land slide.. More people would prefer a lot of previews even if the release is far off.
Because of this I have started a preview page, it'll be up in awhile when I finish taking pics.
Please keep in mind i'm a bit tired though.. My niece came over and she's a little too hyper for me... lol

Wee Bald Man
5th Jul 2002, 20:22
Lock your niece in the cupboard - this is more important! :D

MountainDewNut
21st Nov 2002, 18:46
Just so you all know, there is no point in voting in the poll. Sage is extremly busy and doesn't have much time for the LE anymore. As it is, I don't think he visits Eidos anymore.

TRWad
21st Nov 2002, 20:49
Yes, sage has not posted here for 2 months or more.

MountainDewNut
27th Nov 2002, 18:45
Mods please close the poll as this is getting hilariously irritating. Just when I think it's gonna die for the third time, someone has to vote, bumping the topic.

DKSM
1st Dec 2002, 01:08
Besides that fact that by posting, you brought the post back up. ;)

MountainDewNut
1st Dec 2002, 01:27
Not nesesarly, it was already bumped to the top at the time of my posts ;)

Driber
10th Dec 2002, 22:58
http://driber.net/extras/os/bump.gif

kettle calling the pot black maybe?

oops, was this a bump? :p

The Sage Of Time
15th Dec 2002, 03:31
Yes, I have been busy, so busy I have vanished from TRLE again.. And i'm a bit ashamed to be honest.
I don't know what to say, life gets in the way.. I came here today for the first time in a long time..
*shrugs* Doesn't matter anyway, besides work getting in the way, Seth's server bombed.
I, yet again, have no server to upload to. Not that I have anything to upload in the first place...
I might start work on TRLE again.. But I really wouldn't hold any hope in those words if I were any of you.
...I'm sorry, there is just too much to do and TRLE isn't anywhere near high enough priority.
Oh well..

GeckoKid
15th Dec 2002, 13:40
anyway, welcome back and watch out for the trle community level...