PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE hours to play one RANKED

zerosonic82
20th Mar 2016, 03:16
good to like the title says I have to wait about 1 hour to enter a rankiada game and if re shot one of the other players is disconnected in the character selection I have to go back to wait another hour to play could compose that acausa of that problem and could not pass several insurance division other players feel =. I hooked up to the this game but now I'm really considering desintalarlo can no longer play the rank :mad:

Da_Wolv
20th Mar 2016, 11:04
The Google Translate is strong in this one.

He has a point though - I have never stayed in queue longer than 15min, but I can totally see it taking up to an hour.
TDM is slow enough as it is, but playing ranked is just not feasible at this time

zerosonic82
20th Mar 2016, 20:01
if I use the google translator because I'm bad writing in English but I can read it. The point is that slow as 1 hour that always puts me on hold with 4 players then hope for while looking for other players I watch videos and nothing happens and I have to give you cancel and you leave me a greater amount as 6 players. Before you take out beastmaster updates did not take the maximum wait he lasted Tando expected as 6 to 10mint but now as almost one hour to find a group of 8 before hacie as nearly 3 fights in 1 hour but now only one.

ParadoxicalOmen
22nd Mar 2016, 01:45
The devs already acknowledged that the match-making got screwed in last update, and are working to fix it.
ETA for patch is this or next week.