PDA

View Full Version : Cheating Concern

Pukka83
16th Oct 2012, 20:47
Hello Guardian Cross Players.

Thank you for bringing these cheating concerns to our attention. We at Square Enix Members are preparing a thorough report of these issues to provide to the development team. If you have any other feedback regarding these concerns please concentrate them in this thread so that we can best address them.

---

Hi SE, are you very aware that the top 200 (or even more!) players are holding Duped Cards, Dupers with Ace 5*, holding top 200 ranks!
Worst still, while they are holding onto 5* cards, they are selling away their duped Ace 5* cards on the marketplace for cash$, and make the market even worse!

Isn't it obvious, those who have full deck of Ace 5* cards with ALL the Guardians, ALL ATTRIBUTES MAXED is impossible and OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE CHEATING?
Are you going to do something about it? Or just leave it as it is!? Please let US know! If you plan to do nothing, I'm quitting! This is ABSOLUTELY no fair those who are paying!

To the rest: Avoid trading for now, Duped cards are everywhere! Here's a suggestion: If SE is DOING NOTHING about this, that it's better to buy duped cards to hold TOP ranks than to buy COINS, Special tickets cannot garantee you a 5* card, but buying from dupers, U get 5* with Ace and MAX Stoned! At much cheaper price! Buy them, support DUPERS!

Update: Dupers are now selling maxed stoned, ace 5* guardians of any kind for $5USD each! Why are you buying coins? IF SE is not doing somehting or not replying in 3 days time, I'm going to leak out where to buy them. Those who bought over $100+ worth of COINS, DUPERS ARE LAUGHING AT U!!!

Some proof:

i.imgur.com/gRGZZ.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/gRGZZ.jpg)

i.imgur.com/rwecF.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/rwecF.jpg)

i.imgur.com/RmFxf.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/RmFxf.jpg)

i.imgur.com/0ojR4.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/0ojR4.jpg)

Ardo
17th Oct 2012, 01:55
Market would still be down, even if patch 1.2 is implemented, from what i heard. Enix just banned the players who duplicates the cards in the **** version, but duped cards still remained.

Beap
17th Oct 2012, 09:37
I suspect that one of the cards that i possess is duped.

If thats the case, what will happen to the card? What will happen to the victims who possess the cards?

Im sure there are quite a lot of victims who currently possess duped cards without knowing, how will this change their Guardian Cross career when one day they login to play and realize that...

their account has been banned
their card[s] that they work hard to trade for or buy is[are] nowhere to be found

If this happen to any of the victims, it really isn't really fair is it?

I do agree with banning those who possesses the ability to duplicate cards as well as reinforcing security in order to prevent the duplication process, but what im truly concerned about is "What will happen to the poor victims of this whole act?"

Lets just hope and pray that we're not victims of this whole thing, as if we are lets all hope that Square Enix will just terminate the process of duplicating cards and ban those who are involved with duplicating without harming the innocents that buy/trade cards and strive to be the best guardian master.

SilverPrinny
17th Oct 2012, 22:52
Dear SE, this seems to be true.

I just played a few weeks ago, have spent more than 300 $$ for coins, and now all the cards at my deck are 5* cards.

However, when i reach A+ i couldn't even finish HALF of the opponent deck. In my local forum, there are people saying that they want to 'retire' and are selling Ace 5* for real money. And they have lots of those card.

if this is the duping Case, Please, please do something about it. Some of my friends (they are good people that makes the game fun) are already leaving the game, because they said it's impossible to win the coliseum now!

maybe not many people are using this dupe, but it's enough to dominate the S and S+ , and they kept feeding on the amazing Prizes that you give on those high rank.

Pukka83
17th Oct 2012, 23:58
Dear SE, this seems to be true.

I just played a few weeks ago, have spent more than 300 $$ for coins, and now all the cards at my deck are 5* cards.

However, when i reach A+ i couldn't even finish HALF of the opponent deck. In my local forum, there are people saying that they want to 'retire' and are selling Ace 5* for real money. And they have lots of those card.

if this is the duping Case, Please, please do something about it. Some of my friends (they are good people that makes the game fun) are already leaving the game, because they said it's impossible to win the coliseum now!

maybe not many people are using this dupe, but it's enough to dominate the S and S+ , and they kept feeding on the amazing Prizes that you give on those high rank.

Yes that is true, those dupers clone their Ace 5* cards, not only they dominate the COL A ranks and upwards, SE is even rewarding them with Almighty cards, make them even more powerful and even worse - Dupe the almighty cards further!

SE please do something to those Dupers in S ranks NOW! Don't tell me you wanna reward them with 200+ over almighty cards and have them dupe 1000 OF THEM AGAIN!?

Fillyfill
20th Oct 2012, 23:39
bump for the truth!

Fillyfill
20th Oct 2012, 23:57
GAME OVER SE, even hackers/dupers were able to get a hold of the 5* ultra rare cards that haven't been released in the US version yet. Stop creating/updating the game and shut it down already. Essentially you are robbing/stealing money away from the honest players by not doing anything about the dupers/hackers/scammers of the game. These legit players have spent alot of money in hopes of finding a LEGIT ultra rare in the game, yet you sit around collecting it and allowing the cheaters to take control, destroying the entire integrity of the game. There are bugs, glitches in the game that allow for all this to happen. How can you not patch these? You've created a great game, that is fun and addicting, but you've lost control of it. To those that are reading, do not spend any money on this game, do not pay your money to SE, DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY, if you MUST, buy your cards from the dupers as stated by OP. Just do a quick search. You'll save a ton of money that way and you'll have a powerful deck at the same time. GG SE.

Filena
21st Oct 2012, 09:06
I find this scary to square enix is qiet about this.

You need ban cheater + ban buyer.

You need speak to the community about the problem and how this will or is fixed...

I have spend 100$ in this game and feels very bad to have spend this real money for nothing becaue i wont ever get anywhere with this in colliseum.

I can say if i see nothing here or ingame done, i juste no buying anymore any square enix product and will tell how you working on facebook & co + stealing your honest customer.

And i am thinking to lawsuit, i buy into a product completly unplayable as this is now.

akajame
22nd Oct 2012, 14:25
The coliseum is becoming more ridiculous every day. I really wish SE would fix the duping and expoliting before having these limited edition Pumpkin Titan and Banshee Witch events. I just saw some guy on another forum trying to sell half a dozen Pumpkin Titan cards he won with his multiple accounts. What a joke. It's poorly thought-out events like these that drive a lot of players to hack/exploit in the first place. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I guess? Half of me has given up on the coliseum out of frustration; the other half is heartbroken that I'll never get fancy event cards. I don't even know why I bother.

Pukka83
23rd Oct 2012, 11:54
Guys, I found out another hidden truth from some of my sources. Special tickets, GP, Guardians can be duplicated anytime, anywhere. Top players are holding the top positions while selling you their top cards, so everyone can have fun together, while the one selling you the cards gets the last laugh!

SE has no way to identify between duped cards or non-duped cards. Once you hold them, you hold them! Don't believe that SE can ban you because you are holding duped cards, that's a false rumor! At most they can only track you are using multiple accounts.

BTW, SE support team is useless, I've contacted them personally they have 100% no access to anything in-game. In other words, they DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU! They just give copy and paste replies and hope you'll go away, they are just sitting on their chairs, earn their salary and hope to chase you away, almost 10% knowledge of the game, 0% of the knowledge in-game. I think they should fire whole support team and HIRE me, I can even outdo them with my knowledge!

Guys, I honestly think SE is not taking us true gamers seriously. THey allow cheaters to flood the market FOR FREE (ANGERS ME!) while we PAYERS are lagging BEHIND! So what they are doing something about it NOW? THE DUPED CARDS STILL EXISTS! THE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS that are BANNED can be created again! ANd TA-DAH! We are back to the original PROBLEM! ARe they IDIOTS? Sorry for my harsh words, I'm REAL ANGRY HERE!

If SE is not going to take us seriously, then guys, let's not support SE anymore by buying guardian coins, but we'll continue to help cheaters and join them, buy their cards cheaply. Remember ACe 5*, max pumped cards are going at 5$USD each! much better than buying from SE. SE will only see the problem ONLY WHEN MONEY STOP FLOWING INTO THEIR POCKETS! SO I say we stop supporting SE, support cheaters, THEN THEY'LL SEE THE PROBLEM!

SPread the word guys, SPREAD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS! DO NOT LET ANYONE GET CHEATED BY THIS CHEAP COMPANY AGAIN! I'm TELLING THE TRUTH! I wish someone would reward me for telling the truth.

Copy and paste! send it to your friends I believe SE will do anything to protect their 'GOOD' name by deleting this post!

Pukka83
24th Oct 2012, 21:51
I found more proof that hackers can even use cards that are not even released yet! COol huh?

And to those who think I was joking about hackers flooding the game: check out this card! i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/rickjas... (http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr84/rickjasonfernandez/57360b54e8c4347d259fcb3cf6a7611c.jpg)

And even edit the picutres of the card in-game. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylzRcDaHvWI&feat... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylzRcDaHvWI&feature=youtube)

These are for real, as I did my homework and collected my sources. Obviously, I'm not going to leak where my sources are to enourage cheating. So please don't ask me.

PeterFEng
28th Oct 2012, 22:29
I can't login as my previous account. Looks like SE is trying their best to cover up. well done.

SE i think you have let your FANS down again. This time in the COL battles. those holding S & S+ rankings are obviously using duped Aces 5* cards. Not only you are allowing them WITH THEIR MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO ROAM S & S+ Ranks, READ THIS:

YOU ARE EVEN REWARDING THEIR CHEATING METHODS WITH A ALMIGHTY BANSHEE CARD THIS TIME ROUND?

DID THE DUPERS PAY U A BIG SUM OF $$$ TO BE BLIND? and EVEN REWARDING THEM!

I think the right thing for SE to do is to refund the Legit players their $ and reset the game. Truly disappointing, considering SE is the team who made the final fantasy series. Please save your SORRY and SORRIES, I've heard enough.

PeterFEng
29th Oct 2012, 07:41
Account: Lycan X , already has duped cards from the new frozen area, ACE 5*, holding top ranks, multiple accounts, and guess what? SE did nothing! This guy must be paying SE $1000 to leave him alone!

member_10385046
29th Oct 2012, 09:44
I went to another GC forum this morning and one guy was selling all five new 5* cards from new hunting field. They are all ACE and fully-stoned!! It's only 8 hours after opening a new hunting field. How can this happen? This is definitely a proof of DUPE!!! Square-Enix is gotta fix this! wanted to attach a screen capture but don't know how in this forum. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-embarassed.gif

akajame
29th Oct 2012, 09:56
Looking around other forums today, and it's totally depressing. People already selling their multiple max level Witches, and several of the new 5*, all Aces, max level, max stoned. And it's been what, 8 hours since the new zone went live? The worst part is that some poor suckers are spending their own good money on these cards...while others are just duping the cards/stones themselves. LoL. This game is just about unfixable at this point, barring a complete wipe/reset of everything.

Popcicle
29th Oct 2012, 10:59

Thank you for bringing these cheating concerns to our attention. We at Square Enix Members are preparing a thorough report of these issues to provide to the development team. If you have any other feedback regarding these concerns please concentrate them in this thread so that we can best address them.

MarcT
29th Oct 2012, 15:50
Will players who didn't make it in the top 1500 for the recent holiday events because of cheaters be credited the promo cards once the cheaters are banned?

PeterFEng
29th Oct 2012, 20:04
Now you understand why the cheaters are getting more powerful, after they cheated, they are rewarded with almighty cards. by 2nd COL battles onwards, which legit players can catch up with them?

Next obvious issue: are the game admins blind? it's past 7 COL games already, cheaters have dominated for 2 MTHS! 2 GOOD MTHS! GC admins say they are banning, what they are banning are duped accounts, those accounts can be simply created again! Not main accounts, what on earth are YOU GUYS doing? Is this how you guys get paid? Is someone among you a cheater undercover? We players invested hundred to thousand over dollars while these cheaters may invest few dollars or none. Yet your company rewards them! Sorry for being straight to the point but Your quality of service is trash.

Fillyfill
30th Oct 2012, 20:51
You're telling me SE never noticed these problems until now (we, the players have to bring it to your attention)...unless SE is developing this game in a wooden cabin somewhere in the forrest, you can use the internet (aka Google) and find a forum that is flooded with dupers selling duped 5* ACE stoned cards for 10$ or less! A player can buy 5 NEW SNOWFIELD GUARDIANS ACE FULLY STONED (by the way these new guardians came out like yesterday) for 50$. And if i give SE 50$ I get 16 chances and probably will yield 0 (ZERO) 5*, let alone get a chance for an ACE. Why should a player spend money on this game when they can give 50$ to a duper, get all 5 cards and own the colosseum? Tell the development team to shut the game down, stop the development is the least you can do, start a new game or something. Tackling the duping bug is your first priority, find the glitch, patch the hole. Then find a way to make all the previous 5* cards worthless and obsolete. I assume you can't delete dupes, you'll screw over all the players. Stop releasing new guardians. This is getting way out of control and you know what, it's probably not fixable at this point. Keep collecting the $$$, but you're not getting any from this player.

member_10385046
31st Oct 2012, 10:46
First and foremost, patch the duping bug as soon as possible, not just banning accounts. Dupers will simply create another account and keep duping. And, IMO, get rid of ACE type. Why do we need ACE type in the first place?? I don't understand. Whoever gets all fully-stoned ACE cards in his/her deck will conquer the coliseum battles no matter what. no competition.

ChunS_Lee
3rd Nov 2012, 06:38
I was really pissed off knowing this game can be hack without paying real money to get 5* cards and sell this with high price where by I am stupid enough to pay real money to get lots of special hunting tickets to hunt 3* or 4* cards only. Because of this problem it make the coliseum battle meaningless. The duper will get stronger with getting all the Almighty cards and us the genuine player get stone. Can you refund if you really cant fix the duping problem? Thanks.

akim0001
3rd Nov 2012, 22:46
A lot of duped 5 star cards, duped magic stones are ruining the game meta.

It's pretty to see cards getting sold at abnormally high prices.

The situation is much more worse than the Japanese version and a lot of users are getting fed up with.

Does Enix have any solution to this problem. Or are they gonna just sit and watch due to their incompetence?

I heard that there is no such thing as a 'innate number' for each card which means that there is no way to ban duplicated cards.

I'm getting sick and tired of this game because of those illegal users. Yet, I feel sad because I used to admire this game a lot.

What are your thoughts guys? Do you think this game can sustain for a long time despite this 'corruption?'

jay7981
3rd Nov 2012, 22:49
Look as in just about all mmo games there will be cheaters and people that search for exploits with that said I have been a GM for many many MMOs paid and volunteer, and from what I have seen most exploiters and cheaters knew the game code very well and tracing these people was one of my main jobs at one point and 90% of all accounts made for cheating were from the Asian area sooo since this is an Asian born game and is under attack I wonder where it's from ... Hmmm makes you wonder huh? How do you think these companies can afford to put a game out that is free to play and hope that people will use the in game store? By creating accounts exploiting holes in code that were purposely put ther and selling their spoils for pure profit. The people that you buy the duped cards from or in game gold on other games are all sold by the people that run the game in the first place. So complaining and yelling and cussing to the people that are committing these offenses is like telling a brick wall that you need it to move 200 yards on its own.

also let's talk game mechanics how many time have you been in the hunt and shot directly on a still guardian and missed? Really !! I mean come on already is it that hard to create a decent hitbox? And why the speed difference in glaverow and not in snow? All this and more is designed to aggravate and tempt you into purchasing or cheating.....

/rant

jay7981
3rd Nov 2012, 22:55
A lot of duped 5 star cards, duped magic stones are ruining the game meta.

It's pretty to see cards getting sold at abnormally high prices.

The situation is much more worse than the Japanese version and a lot of users are getting fed up with.

Does Enix have any solution to this problem. Or are they gonna just sit and watch due to their incompetence?

I heard that there is no such thing as a 'innate number' for each card which means that there is no way to ban duplicated cards.

I'm getting sick and tired of this game because of those illegal users. Yet, I feel sad because I used to admire this game a lot.

What are your thoughts guys? Do you think this game can sustain for a long time despite this 'corruption?'

It will gon on as long as SE is making money, and keep in mind that SE is making money on 3 sides of this game 1 the in game coin store, 2 the sell of Dupree cards, 3 the pay offs from the account holders that want to keep their duped max stoned cards.

akim0001
3rd Nov 2012, 22:55
Guys.. the dupe problem cannot be fixed unless each GC cards has some kind of an innate code of sth...

akim0001
3rd Nov 2012, 22:56
I guess that's the right answer...

jay7981
3rd Nov 2012, 23:05
Sona is correct each card when assigned to you would need to be serialized or stamped with a serial number that is and will always be unique. It's actually very simple to do its just that SE is not going to do it.

Also where is the proof that these accounts have been banned? I don't see it, as a matter of fact I see the issue getting worse not better.

akim0001
4th Nov 2012, 00:55
Enix, just say that there is no other way to solve this dupe problem. Many players are waiting for your answer and none of them saw any progress of it. I wish at least you guys to be honest and admit that you guys did a serious mistake of not implementing 'card serial number's just like pokemon. And if there's no solution to this, so be it. But remember that it is YOUR fault that made this meta corrupted.

megaply
4th Nov 2012, 10:46
Can you check these accounts? I think they are cheating.

postimage.org/image/581cr0arv/ (http://postimage.org/image/581cr0arv/)

PeterFEng
4th Nov 2012, 23:46
HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHERE SE IS DOING NOTHING TO BAN DUPED ACCOUNTS AND REWARDS THEM. THIS WEEK REWARD!

ACCOUNTS: RotomF and RotomG

SAW THEM, NOT BANNED! I BELIEVE THEY ARE ROTOM A-Z. COL IS OVER! CHEATERS ARE REWARDED AGAIN!

THE REWARD CARD IS SUPPOSE TO BE OURS!

SE...SERIOUSLY....YOU ARE REWARDING CHEATERS!!!!!!

PeterFEng
4th Nov 2012, 23:48
HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHERE SE IS DOING NOTHING TO BAN DUPED ACCOUNTS AND REWARDS THEM. THIS WEEK REWARD!

ACCOUNTS: RotomF and RotomG

SAW THEM, NOT BANNED! I BELIEVE THEY ARE ROTOM A-Z. COL IS OVER! CHEATERS ARE REWARDED AGAIN!

THE REWARD CARD IS SUPPOSE TO BE OURS!

SE...SERIOUSLY....YOU ARE REWARDING CHEATERS!!!!!! AND...THERE ARE MORE!

NAMES: crossone crosstwo crossthree crosswater

nice. CAN YOU STOP DAYDREAMING AND START BANNING THIS ACCOUNTS RIGHT NOW!? PLEASE DO NOT GIVE REWARDS TO DUPED ACCOUNTS, BAN THOSE ACCOUNTS, GIVE THE PROPER REWARD TO THE PROPER AND REAL PLAYERS!

ataetae
5th Nov 2012, 00:12
Try search name Eaea and you will see something surprise !
WTF ? What a waste of my time and my money spend on this game ?
To see this ****** cheater everywhere around server ?
I will uninstall this ****** game. Worst anti hack system game ever.
Coliseum full of cheater / fake card / fake stat stones.
Get lost GC.

image > img.ihere.org/uploads/6168808727.png (http://img.ihere.org/uploads/6168808727.png)

image > img.ihere.org/uploads/5113c78d3d.png (http://img.ihere.org/uploads/5113c78d3d.png)

This just example. There a lot of other case i've found.
Sucks

akajame
5th Nov 2012, 09:47
What a mess. They should just scrap this whole game and redo it from the bottom up. Perhaps use a format like that card mini-game Triple Triad in FF8, or the Tetra one in FF9. That might be enjoyable.

akajame
5th Nov 2012, 10:00
^ lol. I don't know much about jailbroken iDevices or what you can do with them, but it looks like they're using a Hex editor of some sort to modify their data? That takes me back to the days of Game Genie, lol. One would hope that the files stored on the iDevice were encrypted a little bit better, but...

Popcicle
7th Nov 2012, 00:20
This isn't the last word on this, but we'd like to share an initial comment from the team in Japan:

???Banning of Accounts in Violation of the User Agreement???
On November 6, 2012, we confirmed a total of 1,470 accounts that were operating in violation of the Square Enix User Agreement.

All of these accounts have been banned, and all Coliseum points associated with them revoked.

The creation of a large number of accounts by a single player, the manipulation of game data, and real-money trading (RMT) are strictly prohibited.

Square Enix maintains a position of zero tolerance with regards to these activities. Any and all accounts found to be engaged in any of the above will be summarily banned without warning or prior notice.

We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to keep the game as fair as possible, and hope that you continue to enjoy playing Guardian Cross.

Popcicle
7th Nov 2012, 00:21
We're in continued discussions with the Guardian Cross team and hope to share more developments of this concern as well as general updates with the game as we move forward.

PeterFEng
7th Nov 2012, 02:22
Dear SE or Robert Peeler, or Japan SE, if you think banning these accounts are going to stop the dupers, then...

either You guys are:

1) very dumb

2) Ignorant, Foolish

3) Banning without giving a thought at all.

The bannning will only be highly effective, if you ban them the day before or right on the day of the COL rewards. Now you banned them too early, you have alerted the dupers, and they are probably going to mass create multiple accounts, wait till saturday or sunday and push for COL rewards again.

Com'on man, hire me, fire the brainless people on your team. My goodness, what on earth are you guys doing!??!?!?! doing things without thinking! Truly brainless.

Sorry for being harsh.

Rashpt
7th Nov 2012, 15:39
i have to agree with you. i lost to many times against him and others at begginer's coli. i even change to official coli at lvl 10 cuz of that. i couldnt even won a 3 streak in this game. lvl 1/2/3 with guardians 4* / 5* 50+ (maybe full) i lost all my Guardians with just 1 G 50+ when i was with 2 guardians 4* +15 at lvl 10? this game sucks hard cuz of this kind of ppl.

and my max rank was C+. if im getting bored with this game cuz of this. and im just 1 player... now imagine every player in this situation. i hope SE would do something about it or this game will be DOOMN

Fillyfill
7th Nov 2012, 18:14
Put this in your discussions with the Guardian Cross team:

www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/ (http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/)

If you can't see what's wrong with this picture...stop updating the game and close up. Thanks.

PeterFEng
8th Nov 2012, 00:32
Dear SE, I'm here to say your Idiotcracy and your foolishness never ends. I spend USD $300 on your game, and I got banned today! nice!

1) Spend USD $300 on your freaking guardian coins
2) Does it make logical sense that I cheat?

read more below!

IF I CAN CHEAT I WOULDN'T EVEN SPEND A SINGLE CENT ON YOUR FREAKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF I DUN GET UNBAN AND FAIL TO GET MY ALMIGHTY CARD, I DEMAND A REFUND. EVEN IF ALL PLAYERS HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO COURT AND LAWSUITS!

tifa_gc
8th Nov 2012, 01:04
First of all thanks for the great game, I enjoyed. but I am quiting.

GC is a great game, and have potential to be greater. Here are the things that I feel great:
The hunting system that you can get better cards. I can still remember the excitment when I got my first 5 star sexy Vampire Matron.
The card trading system that people can exchange card with each other
the game point and friend point concept that you can use to buy stuff, upgrade your card
the types of cards and balancing all of the type of cards and make sure there will be no card that can one short every card else.

There are things I'd like to see in the future release:

Market, virtual and real money:
I know many people spend hundreds of dollars buying cards from strangers, of course with high risks, so there are definitely demands. Why can't SE host a clean, offcial market?
SE should offer a market place, in game, supported by restful API or whatever over SSL, that allow players to sell their card to others, and collect goldpoints, SE can take say 15% of the GP as transaction fee;
Players purchase GP with real money, but gee, SE should really make this purchase smoother, it took me 10 minutes to buy 3.99 worth of Gold.

Security and Cheating:
For each card, there should be a unique serial number associated with it; uniqueness should be guranteed, like using SHA256 hash on random number+user info etc.
the whole deck of cards, stones for each player should be stored in the cloud;
SE should have a team with data mining skills and focus on in game fraud detection. With all of the player data in the cloud, datamining can easily identify dupe card/stone, level one player with 127 friends or 127 cards, etc
SE should also check if the game's integrity by cloud. There are many ways to enforce this, and once idenfiied a cracked game communicating with the server, ban that device;
SE should also check if the game is running on a rooted IOS device. if so apply anti-crack techniques

COL and Cards:
For COL games, at the end of the tabulation, publish the profile of all players on a website. The profile can details each player's info and team cards, some simple analysis like skills, stats, this way people will be able to know how to improve their own deck; It can also help to identify cheatings like all Ace card team, more than 2 limited card. And as you can see, it is now the players helping SE to monitor and catch cheaters simply by checking out the profile, especially the S+/S guys

Lastly, some words on the banning. I do not think players who use dup card should be banned, here are the reasons:
I'd like seperate them from the people who produce and sell dup cards. We all know it is a big network now: there are people duping cards, and top level reseller who get 500+ cards in batch, and small brokers selling them to the deperate players who want to get the gold/silver card from COL. they are the real culprit and should be banned thousand times.

Majority of the people, who spend tons of money buying these cards, did not know they were dup card in their initial purchase(s). they are actually die hard fans who's willing to pay for good cards and play on GC day and night. In some way they are victims; Because SE did not take action to stop this at the begining, people feel that this is not a big deal, more cards are purchased, the dup issue become worse and worse. So I think SE should be hold partially responsible for this as well.

Well, as many of you may be able to guess, I myself used dup card, and I got banned already, that's the reason why I am quiting. I do hope SE can improve in the future, so taht the rest of you can enjoy the game.

tifa_gc
8th Nov 2012, 01:10
lol, shake hands

JayHuynh01
8th Nov 2012, 01:37
thanks SE my acc Unlock

fair return for me

I love GC and Se

Thanks SE and all dev team

JayHuynh01
8th Nov 2012, 01:45
this is a bad game I do not know why my account is locked

from now when I load the game and Square Enix never

patickpatng
8th Nov 2012, 03:11
OMG! same thing here bro!!! i agree woth u SO MUCH!!!!

I WOULDNT CHEAT! IF I SPEND MY FREAKING MONEY ON UR COINS!

patickpatng
8th Nov 2012, 03:16
OK! square enix! JUST LIKE YOU GUYS! I HATE HACKER AND FVCKERS! and when u banned them! im so happy. but now u are banning INNOCENT people!

Including ME!!!! that is not ok with me!! please!!! just give us back those who are innocent! such as ME!!! :((((((((((((((((((((((((

Wolfsing
8th Nov 2012, 04:25
I've been play this games for a month, and I'm just an ordinary player, who don't cheat, hack. And I also spend like over $100 on the special hunting ticket. I do trade some of my cards to other players through forums, is this violating the term of use?

Why am I banned? what happen to the money spend on this game? Are there other players experiencing this? how do I sort this issue out from SE?

OMG please help.

massi81
8th Nov 2012, 06:32
Dear SE, I'm here to say your Idiotcracy and your foolishness never ends. I spend USD $300 on your game, and I got banned today! nice!

1) Spend USD $300 on your freaking guardian coins
2) Does it make logical sense that I cheat?

read more below!

IF I CAN CHEAT I WOULDN'T EVEN SPEND A SINGLE CENT ON YOUR FREAKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF I DUN GET UNBAN AND FAIL TO GET MY ALMIGHTY CARD, I DEMAND A REFUND. EVEN IF ALL PLAYERS HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO COURT AND LAWSUITS!

It's the same for me and my girlfriend...SE i'm your fan from the first final fantasy! I had 2 iphone but since 7 mounths i gave one of them to my girlfriend and we play guardian cross and help us! Now,first,my iphone has IOS6 and i can't duped guaardians,stones or add friend points,in second time i had only one 5* ace and one powerfull almighty ifrit and 2 skill stones gifted by a friend and i don't know if they are duped or no but i'm not an hacker! I spend a lot of money for tickets and my other guardians aren't ace! Please,i know that is an hard work,but...please see my acc and if that 2 guardians are dupes,delate them and give me back my account because i love this game! Thanks SE Team :) and sorry for my english,i'm italian :)

My Ign Maxi81

TaraSaranghae
8th Nov 2012, 07:25
Grrrrr..... after spending $$ on coins, persuading SE to ban hackers n cheaters.. End of the day, SE BAN me!! WTF?!?!? If trading my mighty pumpkin titan for 12 stats stones got me ban, CLAP CLAP... i really got nothing to say.

Ign Hyominnie

By the way i have deleted the apps.. At least tell me why i got ban??

harbharb
8th Nov 2012, 07:30
I could not get into GC with my iphone 4. I tried for almost 3 hour. But to no avail, i still cant get in. I thought that my account got removed or whatsoever. But no, I managed to log in 4 hours ago. And guess what. All my cards were level 0 and i cant view any of my cards. I tried to battle some NPC. The moment when i want to hit, GC close automatically. Enlighten me please.

harbharb
8th Nov 2012, 10:40
Why do I have my whole deck with level 0's and I can't view their picture? The moment I battle with an NPC, it automatically dc

Vince_Weafer
8th Nov 2012, 11:37
Can someone from SE tell me if you are banning everyone as long as they play guardian cross? I spent tons of time on this game, i woke up 2AM in the morning to play COL games for better ranking, I baught your stupid gold points to hunt... and now you just ban me without any reason? look at this board, everyone is complaining, Are you insane? you are pushing loyal customers away.

even worse, there is no customer support contact anywhere, the only place I can complain, is to register and post here and let everyone in the world know SE sucks!!!

Ng_Shian_Haur
8th Nov 2012, 12:10
Dear SE

A lot of people will spend money in Guardian cross,,,the mean is your must be happy!because they love your game.I top-up almost 8000coins in Guardian Cross and i only get 2number of 5*card.Since i join in Guardian Cross facebook,i saw a lot of people is selling 5*card and stone.i am buying the card and stone with them,because i hope i can be strong in game,but how i know there are cheater and selling a dupe card/stone.Since i 8 years-old,i start playing Final-fantasy 6 until today,i am never stop to buying any game create by SE.Today SE is banned my ID in Guardian Cross.It was very disappointed.I feel is SE cheating Player money,is not cheater.

Cheater/dupers is earned too much of money in your game now,and they will be greater by the day to day.

Buyer/SE-frens is spend too much of money in your game now and there are be banned,and they will be less and less.

Does its balance?

If your guys can find up who is having the dupe card in game,why not delete they dupe card?i dont mind your delete all my dupe card,pls dont ban your company'frens by no reason,that was too bad.If your guys find up who is second time having the dupe card or having a lot of dupe card with under LV10(first time),then your can ban them.Is so simple to solve the problem,why your dont think this way to do?

TaraSaranghae
8th Nov 2012, 12:26
Agreed, why dont u delete dupe cards instead of banning our account? spent so much $$ for nothing.. Refund please!!!

Ign Hyominnie

Lycheejuice
9th Nov 2012, 03:09
Have been since Halloween. That's more than a week. Still no response. Customer service, please.

Missed out on two coliseums (the first of which I was well on my way to earning either a highfiend or archfiend too) as a result. I seriously hope SE considers that to be worth more than two hunting tickets.. >.<

Actually, even more than I hope to receive proper compensation for all the nonsense I've had to deal with, I hope that SE will restore my account in an expedient manner. I've been waiting long enough guys.

Popcicle
9th Nov 2012, 11:34
There has been another update on this concern that we'd like to share with you below:

???An Apology to the Community???

Following the banning of accounts conducted yesterday, we received a number of complaints from players who believed they were wrongfully suspended. This prompted an investigation on our side to ensure that banning measures were carried out correctly. It was discovered that part of the automated process was indeed not executed properly, resulting in a number of innocent players being mistakenly banned. At this time, we would like to offer our sincerest apologies to all affected by this error.

Rest assured that steps have already been taken to reinstate wrongfully suspended accounts, and we would like to apologize, too, for the delay in posting this notification. Players who believe they were wrongfully banned and find their accounts have not been reinstated as of this posting are asked to please contact the Square Enix Support Center.

As we continue to take action against both hackers and illicit play, we will be doubling our efforts to ensure that such an error as this does not occur again. We urge against the creation of a large number of accounts by a single player, as well as the use of real-world currencies to purchase in-game assets.

We hope you continue to enjoy playing Guardian Cross.

Bhalditar
9th Nov 2012, 16:57
There is an important message regarding bans at this link that you may want to read:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251/29464625/Cheating_Concern&post_num=20#525917763)

Bhalditar
9th Nov 2012, 16:58
There's an important message regarding bans from GUARDIAN CROSS you may want to read here:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251/29464625/Cheating_Concern&post_num=20#525917763)

Bhalditar
9th Nov 2012, 16:59
There's an important message regarding GUARDIAN CROSS bans here -- as well as some information about what went wrong.

tifa_gc
10th Nov 2012, 00:01
Robert is a great community manager, thanks for the correction.

harbharb
10th Nov 2012, 04:59
Is there any way to solve that? Is that me getting banned or just bugs? Its been 3 days.. Wtf

harbharb
10th Nov 2012, 06:13
Hey it's been 3 days. Can anyone tell me if my account is banned or what? I can access in but i cant view my guardians. All of them are blank cards and level 1. Please respond ASAP so i will know if i should delete this game or continue waiting for some feedbacks.

Grimoire
10th Nov 2012, 07:02
[General Forum Guidelines] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233... (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[Am i banned or what?] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251... (/go/thread/view/139251/29483845/Am_i_banned_or_what)

There's an important message regarding bans from GUARDIAN CROSS you may want to read here:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251... (/go/thread/view/139251/29464625/Cheating_Concern&post_num=20#525917763)

[Cheating Concern] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251... (/go/thread/view/139251/29464625/Cheating_Concern)

There has been another update on this concern that we'd like to share with you below:

Following the banning of accounts conducted yesterday, we received a number of complaints from players who believed they were wrongfully suspended. This prompted an investigation on our side to ensure that banning measures were carried out correctly. It was discovered that part of the automated process was indeed not executed properly, resulting in a number of innocent players being mistakenly banned. At this time, we would like to offer our sincerest apologies to all affected by this error.

Rest assured that steps have already been taken to reinstate wrongfully suspended accounts, and we would like to apologize, too, for the delay in posting this notification. Players who believe they were wrongfully banned and find their accounts have not been reinstated as of this posting are asked to please contact the Square Enix Support Center.

As we continue to take action against both hackers and illicit play, we will be doubling our efforts to ensure that such an error as this does not occur again. We urge against the creation of a large number of accounts by a single player, as well as the use of real-world currencies to purchase in-game assets.

[Players who believe they were wrongfully banned and find their accounts have not been reinstated as of this posting are asked to please contact the Square Enix Support Center.] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5361&la=1)

DKG
14th Nov 2012, 15:28
Farewell GC...after spending hours and hours, no to mention more than U$500 on coins, and I finally realized that I should have spent this money on those duped 5* ACE stoned cards, so that I won't defected by those lv40 with ATK 3k+ (e.g. ign I Love Vn)...

Enigma777
15th Nov 2012, 07:42
I swear i never anything wrong with this game, how could you banned me,please fix it...

my account in GC is IP38464
with all do the respect Glen777/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

Grimoire
15th Nov 2012, 08:30

na.square-enix.com/go/post/reply/139251/... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/post/reply/139251/29464625/Cheating_Concern?quote=525917763#post_input)

[Players who believe they were wrongfully banned and find their accounts have not been reinstated as of this posting are asked to please contact the Square Enix Support Center.] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5361&la=1)

member_10825026
15th Nov 2012, 11:35
Farewell GC...after spending hours and hours, no to mention more than U$500 on coins, and I finally realized that I should have spent this money on those duped 5* ACE stoned cards, so that I won't defected by those lv40 with ATK 3k+ (e.g. ign I Love Vn)...

Looks like there is another hack in the coliseum that they can freeze their HP so that they will win all matches.

I hope SE can act fast on these hacking which ruining the game.

PeterFEng
17th Nov 2012, 09:36
This just gets better, did you pay for Guardian coins? Well you are screwed. BIG TIME!

This guy has 600+ wins (obviously, not banned, THIS IS AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN A DAY! A WEEK OR MORE!) with A PURE GOLD SLIME DECK! 100% win rate, level 3! link: www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachme... (http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=1a2e36c71c5e967c35e1361623c6edd2&mid=id.248050235323863&hash=AQDICQLtweST-Fji)

Search for this nick: JiJi - This guy has a SHIVA WITH A REVIVE! REVIVE! REVIVE! HE HAS A CARD THAT EVEN SE DO NOT HAVE!

RubyLie
19th Nov 2012, 02:41
what keeps the game alive now? community? hacker? casual users?
here's the fact and the deal.
dupes and hacks are around now. people use multi acc to get more than one prize cards. they sell the cards to people who want their colo rank to get better. nowadays, without hacks and large sum amount of money, its impossible to even get A+ rank. i only got around 700 800+ with 5k+ points!
once people thinks its impossible to get high rank in colo whatever they do, excluding hack (buy cards, use coin to get pot), the prize cards wont have buyers anymore, sellers wont bother on their multi accs anymore, players are lesser. and the game is died.
please I, and others loev this game very much. take action SOON or,GC will be vanish, real SOON!!

RubyLie
19th Nov 2012, 11:09
imgur.com/cGvde.jpg (http://imgur.com/cGvde.jpg)

proof, and it's real, my friend showed me these

RubyLie
19th Nov 2012, 11:16
hope you will consider this.

i do this because i fkin love the game, and open your eyes widely about your flaw in GC,...

best regards

RubyLie
20th Nov 2012, 23:26
nobody commenting ? not even Robert ?

i know he's a good guy, but you're at the wrong time and wrong place. so sorry for you buddy.

Grimoire
21st Nov 2012, 00:59
Contact [Customer Support] http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=5361

RubyLie
21st Nov 2012, 07:26
Contact [Customer Support] http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=5361

thank you for the reply and for the concern, but i highly doubt anything would happen as i contact CS there........

akajame
21st Nov 2012, 12:46
Right now, pretty much any schmuck with a jailbroken iDevice and half a brain can hack their way to the top 200 ranks in an hour, and effectively steal all the limited cards. Meanwhile honest, legitimate players (some of whom have paid good money) have been struggling for the past two months to stay competitive and are rewarded with absolutely nothing. It's not even the dupers and multi-account exploiters anymore. Anyone can just Google "GC hacks" or something and figure out how to:

1) hack to get infinite Friend Points (and thus infinite Coli and S.Hunting tickets)

2) hack the level of any card in their deck so they get something broken like what Ruby posted in her thread na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251/29500981/The_Game_is_Dying_TOT)

and 3) breeze through to the upper ranks of the Coliseum with chain victories and domination bonuses. Which I guess is why you see players in the top 200 with illogical decks like the ones posted in this thread na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251/29498461/I_dont_know_what_happen_with_coliseum) Are there any legitimate players in the top ranks anymore? Is the top 200 essentially "May the best hacker win?"

The game is in an absolutely depressing state right now. My Friends list and the So-and-so caught a (rare) ticker at the top of the screen have become increasingly quiet as people disappear from the game, either having quit out of frustration/boredom or having been banned (sometimes wrongfully). I thought the last Coliseum theme was a step in the right direction, but now you've gone and taken two steps backwards with even looser restrictions. The game crashes quite a bit, sometimes during hunting so you lose the ticket and anything you had caught. And worse yet, with the spread of dupes and hacks you simply can't trust anyone with a trade anymore; people friend me, offer me a dubious number of stones or Ace cards in exchange for one of my rares, and then disappear.

Sad to say the peak of my interest in this game was back in September when I caught my first 5*, and it has been dwindling ever since. No matter how much honest work I put into improving my deck, there will always be a script-kiddie hacker that spent a few minutes cheating their way to a higher rank. ...Do people still buy your coins? Are you making enough money on this game to warrant not just pulling the plug? I've been holding out, just trying to enjoy hunting and collecting while avoiding the Coli, hoping for some kind of meaningful update to the game (and not just a wave of bans and mis-bans). I figured if anyone could salvage this dreck, it would be you, Square (and Enix). And yet the problems only seem to be getting worse.

Nat2
21st Nov 2012, 12:54
Hi SE,

I wish to suggest some practical ways to abolish cheating:

A. For those hacking the game
1. Please check the log record which our device automactically send to your server everytime we completed an in-game action. I'm very sure you can easily identify if any particular account has a tallying magic stones, FP, GP, recovery potion, hunting tickets, special hunting tickets, and gold coins. (I'm sure logically an account user can only accumulate maximum 50 FP per added friend and 50 maximum FP per day through mock battles with friends. Correct me if this isn't at all true)

2. Lock any of these fishy accounts until they clarify their reasons.

B. For those creating multiple accounts
1. I know you'd argue being unable to identify nor provide proof about any of the user from creating two or more accounts. So, just remove Gifts feature and it will solve everything. (there are users who create different account on multiple/different devices either from other people's devices or their own family members'). And when they have two different accounts, obviously they would have double chances to earn tickets everyday by using the second account as hunting purpose only. After that, they just send all the hunted guardians as gifts to their primary account. So to counter this, first step, simply remove Gifts feature.

2. Then, impose fair Trade system. For example, a 5* guardian can only be traded with another 5* guardian. To make even fairer play, guardian with similar level can only be traded with another similar level guardian.

3. By imposing these two policies, no matter how many accounts a user might create, everyone will very much likely compete fairly at the end of the day.

Hope to give SE some basic ideas should any of these can be implemented to avoid further cheating. Please save this game from further ruining.

Nat2
21st Nov 2012, 14:55
Thanks for posting the picture. Seems like it is forever impossible for me to defeat such card. And yet i've just told myself no matter how slow i'm improving, when i finally max out all the ten choice cards, i'll still be competant with the rest. I was so prepared to achieve this goal even if i had to play the game for a year long.

Now i'm just being delusional

Please SE, do something and revive this great game

RubyLie
22nd Nov 2012, 07:45
<ul>
unlimited FP (means you can do special hunt till you bore to death, go to colo and claim #1[yah, colo now is like hacking contest], even buy boon of the gods later. And no need to pay coins btw, sorry SqE, you're not getting any money)
invincible cards (why spend big time in colo and collecting/ enhancing cards when everyone cann do it esily with jailbroken device ?)
cards dupe (still needs confirmation because so far cant find any info of it.)
[/list]

do we have to wait 'till nobody plays game anymore before you take action SE ?

sqex_4186075
23rd Nov 2012, 03:36
Source (http://guardiancross-forum.com/Thread-Why-are-we-still-here)

RubyLie
23rd Nov 2012, 06:48

the game is broken, SqE do nothing to fix it. period

PeterFEng
23rd Nov 2012, 11:17
Note: real, not fake. His ign in S rank is: JackieE

Almighty Frank IN action in this weeks Coliseum, who can beat him?

sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/2... (http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254816_10151333705831042_928470012_n.jpg)

RubyLie
23rd Nov 2012, 11:52
his 2nd card

guardiancross-forum.com/attachment.php?a... (http://guardiancross-forum.com/attachment.php?aid=1201)

akajame
23rd Nov 2012, 21:30

People don't seem to mind playing through this mess right now, but what about in another month when there are most likely even more hackers? Will we be able to shrug and blow it off when we (honest players) can't even place in the B-rank anymore?

What happens if they do a Christmas Coliseum similar to the Halloween one, and there isn't a single legitimate player in the top 2000? Will SE really be okay with handing out special cards only to cheaters? Because you know more people will resort to hacking in order to get their hands on a limited holiday card like that.

RubyLie
23rd Nov 2012, 21:39
sigh, we have no hope in this game, probably i will find another game then........

akajame
23rd Nov 2012, 21:40
lol! It's cute that the cheaters aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

If you don't know, the first card is Almighty Frankenstein, and the second is Midgardsormr...both unreleased in the NA version.

What I'd like to know is, if he can hack cards like that, why he would put a Jormungandr in his 5th slot? Why not a Lich?

RubyLie
23rd Nov 2012, 22:09
because his frank and midgard is lv 999 in his client ver :P

allenyong
5th Dec 2012, 07:12
banned for no reason?why?i din do anythings wrong or hack.
my IGN:Allen1228
hope can fix it for me.thanks

Arima
5th Dec 2012, 21:31
Greetings:

I just found this forum, which looks to be the official forum for GC. With that I am assuming that someone from SE actually reads these posts and maybe even comments on them.

Some background, I started this game a month ago, got my wife hooked as well and we reached lvl 60 today. Neither of us have gotten higher than a B+ ranking in either coliseum. While that doesn't bother us much, the rampant cheating and lack of communication does.

So I'm here to post a few questions if you could read and think about. I don't expect an answer since I've read many threads with post that have documented hackers with pictures and details that were still ignored.

1. Hacking problem not fixed. There isn't just one way to hack a game. Can we all agree that things we should look for are not limited to low lvl accounts in high rankings with low atk, no prior wins or sub missions done, accounts created within the past hour in top spots, accounts with cards that are not released, cards with abilities that are not possible ie revive, multiples of the exact card in the coliseum(I'm fully aware we can have almighty versions with normal versions I'm talking about the exact same cards), cards with stats that are impossible, etc. I could go on all day actually...

2. Why are goods ie stones and cards client side and not server side? I mean really, you can easily find someone selling 50 stat iii stones over and over for RMT

3. Why isn't there a report option?

4. Can we dump this automated email response? When we contact you, it's sad that its almost better to not get a response at all. Getting an automated response that absolutely does nothing to help the situation is a great way to treat people. If you don't know the answer to a question FIND OUT and than reply. How depressing is it to read that the experts do not even know why someone was banned or an answer to a question about a card.

5. How hard is it to port the Japanese version of this game over? I mean really, translate some hiragana/katakana to English, photoshop those in and boom done. Its not like you dev's are actually creating the content, its done already in the japanese version, you just need to bring it over. The new patch took how long to get state side, and we still don't have the improved trading or new hunting grounds.

6. Whats the point in doing mass bannings when they reappear 5 minutes later? Sometimes i notice i moved up 100 spots only to drop down 10 minutes later. How many legit players do you grab in the process. Does it ever occur that we horde items? I have 56 recovery potions and 1000ish friend points that I am just itching to spend, what make you think there isn't hundreds of people like me that found a reason and spent it all for one coliseum?

7. How can you ban anyone when the rules themselves do not clearly state what is allowed and what isn't? Great example if someone duplicates a card with a hack and mass gifts them to everyone, does everyone get banned? It's not like we can stop people from gifting. I'd like to ask if anyone would trash a 5* card if it was mailed to you, I'd think merry Christmas and cheer...

8. If I recall this is a card game that involves trading, plenty of games have in game options for trading, why does SE not implement this? You can actually see all the duped cards and wonder to yourself, did alllllllll those people catch an ace 5* volcano?

Well I have more but I just feel frustrated even typing all of this in.

Moshimoshi
5th Dec 2012, 21:56
What is furstrating is also the fact that SE did not make any fug annoucements or why they are banning this time round. Nothing was mentioned at the login page, the official website and are the employees even care about this game? Dont even know if Robert Peeler (http://na.square-enix.com/rpeeler) postings here are automated or what.. stop fugging act busy!

How can SE not able to tell a hacker from a legit users? If you are not able to tell the difference stop the banning! If you want to ban might as well stop the freaking coliseum till you fix the problem at least. Hackers are still dominating the Coliseum now and Legit users are getting lesser and lesser. Legit user who uses money to buy Coins for Special hunting Tickets and Potions are now wasting money and hackers earning money from selling more cards. WTF is this logic. Stop biting the hands that feeds you SE.

The automated email reply after 48hours patiently waiting just cant stop the anger boiling among the ppl who receive it. Are we supposed to send another follow up email or wat??

Cloudhaven
6th Dec 2012, 10:29
Yes it is indeed fuming and disturbing that many legit and hardcore gamers/traders like me got banned because of SE mass banning/massacre. I believe it is necessary to mass ban and clear up the heavily hacking-ruined coli and trading market in all main trading forum.

SE is trying their best to clear up this **** and reduce the hacking problem, every legit players will agree and thanks SE for these efforts.

However, please listen to put in effort to listen and response to feedbacks, post. For example in my case, I spent 70 days (Hardcore supporter for GC and spent sleepless nights to trade and get the deck to full ACE. Finally reach S rank after investing tons of potions and 2800 FP for coli tix. 2 days later I was banned.

Please listen to your hardcore supporter and check their accounts thoroughly and judge if its a hack associated account or a serious gamer which trades and get his Ace cards, which unfortunately might be from the dark side.

English GC server:

IGN: Cloudhaven

Cloudhaven
6th Dec 2012, 10:32
Hey pal,

Im on the same boat as you. Banned innocently, most likely because we are holding dubious cards from our trades throughout the past 70+ days.

Let me know if you got unbanned by the almighty SE, if not our 70+ days of hardwork will go into Vanish!

English GC server:

Cloudhaven
6th Dec 2012, 11:07
Dear SE moderator,

It is very annoying and disturbing that many legit and hardcore gamers/traders got banned and suffer because of your mass banning/massacre. I am one of the innocent party, English server, IGN: Cloudhaven, that is wrongfully banned.

I believe it is necessary to mass ban and clear up the heavily hacking-ruined coli and trading market in all main trading forum, and Thank you guys for doing your best to ban the right hackers.

However, please listen and response to your hardcore supporters. I have spent 70+ days (Hardcore supporter for GC and spent sleepless nights to trade and finally get the deck to full ACE 5* and reached S rank after investing tons of potions and 2800 FP for the Almighty Raijin Coli. 2 days later after the Coli, I was banned.

Please check my accounts thoroughly and judge if its a hack associated account or a legit serious gamer/trader and got my Ace cards through trading.

I sincerely request you to check my account again and judge that I am a hardcore, legit player/trader and unban IGN: Cloudhaven so that I can enjoy the game with my friends again. And also advise how legit players can enjoy the game and reach S rank and fight against the hackers in top 200, without innocently banned by SE.

I have supported SE from FF7 (13 years ago till now), and supported GC for 70+ days, everyday and many sleepless nights. I hope that SE continue to give me the opportunity to enjoy your wonderful GC
and not let my 70+ days of hardwork go down the drain.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Cloudhaven

English GC server:

member_10825026
7th Dec 2012, 09:27
I (IGN: ?) am in the same boat as both of you.

Banning innocent... baning without reason.

I just love how SE deal with hacker = ban all innocent people.

This game will soon become hackers only since everyone legit is banned.

I even post and let them know about the hackers and they banned me as well.

Grimoire
7th Dec 2012, 09:40
If you believe that you have done nothing to deserve having your account banned, then I would recommend you to contact

[Customer Service] http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5361&la=1

Grimoire
7th Dec 2012, 09:42
If you believe that you have done nothing to deserve having your account banned, then I would recommend that you contact

[Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5361&la=1)

member_10825026
7th Dec 2012, 12:59
Contact already. From my understanding and posts from other GC forum, SE will just send you a general letter saying you are banned and they can't turnover the decision.

Here is the email everyone should be expecting

"We apologize for any confusion regarding this matter. If you are receiving a message that states your account is restricted, this means your account has been flagged for irregular game activity as a result of Terms of use violation. Due to this, the account has been permanently closed and we have no further information to provide as to the reason for this restriction.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center."

Arima
7th Dec 2012, 13:54
This post represents how it currently feels like in game, by no means is this meant to ridicule but to show the sad state legit players are facing.

Setting:
*walks into SE HQ looking to talk to one of the GC reps about trading cards*

Me: Hello, I would like some help trading my cards.

SE:Well that&rsquo;s fantastic. A really smart decision! We can put those cards into the trading market on any of the many forums, so that you can trade up for better cards and reinvest the earnings so you can get even better cards.

Me: That sounds great!

SE: So make a trade like this.

Me: Sure, oh man I got a great card to help me in the coliseum.

SE: AAANNNNNDDDDDD you&rsquo;re banned.

Me: Wuuutt??

SE: You&rsquo;re banned. You&rsquo;re permanently banned.

Me: What do you mean? I still have my account. I was just on it.

SE: Nope, you&rsquo;re permanently banned. We did an investigation on your account and found that you had one too many illegitimate cards, so we banned you.

Me: What do you mean? How was I supposed to know which cards are illegitimate? What am I supposed to do to get my account back?

SE: I&rsquo;m sorry, sir, but this line is only for people that have an account on GC.

Me: But you just banned me.

SE: So you do not have an account with us?

Me: I do, but you just banned me.

SE: Then, please stand aside for people that actually have an account with us.

Hope this helps the mods and dev's at GC to understand our frustration.

Kudos to South Park for the idea and repost permission from Mr. Bobby B.

MrBobbyB
7th Dec 2012, 14:13
guardiancross-forum.com/Thread-I-Was-Tol... (http://guardiancross-forum.com/Thread-I-Was-Told-I-Need-Trade-My-5-So-I-Could-Get-A-Better-Deck)

Orginal thread for you SE.

Please look around the forums and see the fear throughout the community you are creating within the game.

bryanthan
7th Dec 2012, 16:25
Hey , my account got baned for no reason . First my rank from S drop to E and then they say *You are currently restricted , you cannot play with this user* so what's the problem? If you say i have dupe cards you are wrong because i have use the cards from the start of my journey and i got some new cards few weeks ago and nothing happen and i have undergo many updates so you are trying to baned all suspicious people?

Asuha
9th Dec 2012, 11:33
Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the application?

dadan_damayandri
12th Dec 2012, 06:28
This day, I also experienced the same thing..

My account is suddenly banned with you SE without knowing what is my mistake..

I always support you by buying your games (FF, KH, DQ, SO, etc), and also playing this game honestly,

but this time I feel very disappointed in you..

IGN ID : Daendz

Have already played this game for 75 days, got banned. I think you must banned the one that controlled Official Coliseum (with deck full of *5 aces). Just get Fujin 2 days ago, and my *5 number increased to just 5, therefore TA DA... gain nothing at all..

JayHuynh
14th Dec 2012, 04:32
So Bad. My accounts is ban
Why ?
Please Check IGN :JayHuynh level 47

I do not know what I was banned for some reason
Bad Game Bad Dev Team not fix the error only update and criminal injustice
Good bye GC and spuare enix
if I'm at japan I'll sue
Bad bad

Joyce12
14th Dec 2012, 07:20
If you believe that you have done nothing to deserve having your account banned, then I would recommend you to contact

[Customer Service] http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5361&la=1

me got ban too, dont know why,,,,

member_10825026
14th Dec 2012, 08:54
SE comes up with a better solution (I would say the best) which is to ban every single player in the game.

No player = no hacking

Grats SE. You did it.

shifu17
14th Dec 2012, 12:53

me got ban too, dont know why,,,,

I have legit friends who played this game. Got banned for no reason. Emailed you guys. Waited for a reply.

Got a reply that basically said:

You are banned for a breach of rules. The reason behind the ban is confidential. Have a nice day.

Seriously...you guys have a big problem handling the hackers and lots of legit players are taking the fall for it.

People are playing in fear of waking up and seeing the dreaded ban message on their screen.

This is no way to make a game enjoyable and you will not be retaining customers for this game or many other games you guys create.

Pls look into this ridiculous banning of legit players...thks....

Dmark2
14th Dec 2012, 14:06
Hi. My name is Doug. My ign is Dmark. Can any tell me how to contact SE about my account being banned? I got no email, nothing, just can't access app from my device. I am not a duper or hacker, and have just the one account. I have been playing almost nonstop for 57 days now, and feel quite abused by SE at this moment. As a regular player, I need slime Fridays to gain game currency, I.e. Slimes.
can anyone help?
is this official site of SE, where I can get some answers?
thanks
doug

Dmark2
14th Dec 2012, 16:34

Wouldn't I lose all data to that account? I got banned today, have heard nothing from SE yet as to reason, if any. I have just the one account on one device. Are you saying my ban message may be in error and I could restart by uninstalling and reinstalling?

doug

Arima
14th Dec 2012, 20:19

Wouldn't I lose all data to that account? I got banned today, have heard nothing from SE yet as to reason, if any. I have just the one account on one device. Are you saying my ban message may be in error and I could restart by uninstalling and reinstalling?

doug

No offense intended Fire but do you even play Guardian Cross? Please stop giving incorrect advice, once you are banned the only way to resolve it is to contact SE. Many have done so and just about all of the users all get the same automated reply which boils down to you are screwed.

Dmark2
14th Dec 2012, 20:32
Thanks Arima.

i didnot think that would work. I am waiting on SE, though I have heard what you said, that I can expect a form response that tells me tough ****.

shifu17
14th Dec 2012, 23:16
I just fought w a guy w 300-400 ave atk in beginner S rank. Seriously Mr Robert Admin, I will post a pic to show u the real hackers if u are keen to know. I took a screenshot

sqex_4186075
14th Dec 2012, 23:28
oh, and just so you know, this user is still active in the Coliseum

IGN: Dialga

Level 4

Rank S+

All 10 cards in his deck have Revive!!! Seriously, SE WTF???!

Grimoire
15th Dec 2012, 04:29
[SQUARE ENIX Support] -1-858-790-7529, 9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri

Direct Line: 310-846-0345

ppelrine
15th Dec 2012, 10:19
I'm posting this on behalf of my wife, who's account was banned yesterday. She wants to contact support but she is unable to get the "query code" required for an email to Square because she CAN'T LOG INTO THE GAME...Rediculous. Any idea's on who she can contact?

Sasit99
15th Dec 2012, 13:23
Hi. My name is Sasit My ign is POPCORN Can any tell me how to contact SE about my account being banned? I got no email, nothing, just can't access app from my device. I am not a duper or hacker I have been playing almost nonstop and feel quite abused by SE at this moment. As a regular player

Purchase history.

Billing to.
sasit09@gmail.com (mailto:sasit09@gmail.com).
Order THA ID: MHT84NF09D.
Dates: 01/11/2012.
Order total: $ 45.97.
Charge to: Visa .... 6135.
The list price of the unit.
Guardian Cross, 400 Coin Pack.
Was SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. Purchases App $ 3.99.
Guardian Cross, 1500 Coin Pack.
Was SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. Purchases App $ 13.99.
Guardian Cross, 3000 Coin Pack.
Was SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. Purchases App $ 27.99.

Order THA ID: MHT84QH2DK.
Order total: $ 49.99.
Guardian Cross, 5400 Coin Pack.
Was SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. Purchases App $ 49.99.

can anyone help?

Please help. I can ign POPCORN.
I like this game very much. Please ask the staff who can help.

Thank you.

thanks

Sasit99
15th Dec 2012, 13:24
Hi. My name is Sasit My ign is POPCORN Can any tell me how to contact SE about my account being banned? I got no email, nothing, just can't access app from my device. I am not a duper or hacker I have been playing almost nonstop and feel quite abused by SE at this moment. As a regular player

Purchase history.

Billing to.

can anyone help?

Thank you.

thanks

Sasit99
15th Dec 2012, 15:40

Purchase history.

Billing to.

can anyone help?

Thank you.

thanks

Dmark2
15th Dec 2012, 18:06
Dear SE moderator,

It is very annoying and disturbing that many legit and hardcore gamers/traders got banned and suffer because of your mass banning/massacre. I am one of the innocent party, English server, IGN: Cloudhaven, that is wrongfully banned.

I believe it is necessary to mass ban and clear up the heavily hacking-ruined coli and trading market in all main trading forum, and Thank you guys for doing your best to ban the right hackers.

However, please listen and response to your hardcore supporters. I have spent 70+ days (Hardcore supporter for GC and spent sleepless nights to trade and finally get the deck to full ACE 5* and reached S rank after investing tons of potions and 2800 FP for the Almighty Raijin Coli. 2 days later after the Coli, I was banned.

Please check my accounts thoroughly and judge if its a hack associated account or a legit serious gamer/trader and got my Ace cards through trading.

I sincerely request you to check my account again and judge that I am a hardcore, legit player/trader and unban IGN: Cloudhaven so that I can enjoy the game with my friends again. And also advise how legit players can enjoy the game and reach S rank and fight against the hackers in top 200, without innocently banned by SE.

I have supported SE from FF7 (13 years ago till now), and supported GC for 70+ days, everyday and many sleepless nights. I hope that SE continue to give me the opportunity to enjoy your wonderful GC
and not let my 70+ days of hardwork go down the drain.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Cloudhaven

English GC server:

cloud,

appealing to SE, saying that you are a hardcore gamer/trader is not the way to go. SE does not want serious traders playing GC. SE only wants novice newbs who impulsively spend real money buying special tickets and coli passes in a vain effort to compete with the cheaters and hackers that SE allows to rule the game.

i know when I first started playing and encountered other players who had lower level than I, yet S rank in coli, that it was just a matter of not having bought enough special tickets to get rare cards. Special tickets may help, but do not guarantee good card. The cheaters and hackers that SE lets continue to play, while they ban legit players, create the illusion that great decks are available for the newcomer(low level), if only they bought more special tickets.

long-time players and those who improve their decks through trading do not buy special tickets, except perhaps when new guardians are introduced, or new hunting grounds open, and therefore SE has an incentive to remove those players from the community. I know it was the long-time players, not the cheaters and hackers, that helped me the most to improve my deck and rankings, by making generous trades, and even gifting to me decent cards that their deck no longer needed, but greatly improved mine.

So, you see, not only are the long-time hardcore traders not buying coins ingame, by helping out new players with cards, they serve to counter the pressure on new players to buy special tickets to quickly get new cards. I know I bought 20 special tickets in my first two weeks, and still did not catch a 5*, yet in even the beginners coli, I fought against decks full of 5*s. I thought I was lucky to have found one of the many trading forums dedicated to GC, to learn that trading up is better way to get good cards, than wasting money on SHT only to have inventory full of 3* feeders and a few 4* aces. That strategy seems to have backfired, as I am now banned, for apparently improving my deck and ranking, without having used any special tickets the past two weeks.

doug

ign:Dmark

nicolejake
16th Dec 2012, 12:25
Hi SE,

I Just want to make request ot unban my account(IGN:Nicolejake level110+) cuz i didnt violate any of your rules and regulation on your game GUADRIAN CROSS. Ive given plenty of my time to ply the game and willing to pay for your service in the game. I hope you can consider, check and evaluate my account for unbanning it and if you find something suspicious on my recent gifts and trades because all of those are LEGIT!!! and ill make explain on them to elaborate what happened. I REALLY LOVE THE GAME. You can reach me at my email kiljun99@yahoo.com (mailto:kiljun99@yahoo.com) OR FB.

Hoping for your kind consideration.

~Nicole jake

nicolejake
16th Dec 2012, 12:25
Hi SE,

I Just want to make request ot unban my account(IGN:Nicolejake level110+) cuz i didnt violate any of your rules and regulation on your game GUADRIAN CROSS. Ive given plenty of my time to ply the game and willing to pay for your service in the game. I hope you can consider, check and evaluate my account for unbanning it and if you find something suspicious on my recent gifts and trades because all of those are LEGIT!!! and ill make explain on them to elaborate what happened. I REALLY LOVE THE GAME. You can reach me at my email kiljun99@yahoo.com (mailto:kiljun99@yahoo.com) OR FB.

Hoping for your kind consideration.

~Nicole jake

GlobalCry
17th Dec 2012, 08:24
How SE deal with cheating:

1) Pick an account randomly

2) Toss a coin

3) Tail, BAN the account

4) Head, the account gets to live for another day

Unfortunately, my account was tail /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

GlobalCry
17th Dec 2012, 08:38

I contacted SE through above link and all I received were standard replies.. automated replies.. NOT HELPFUL at all!! But if you want to SPAM SE, pls go ahead.

I recommend..

1) Give 1 star review in app store.

2) Write to Apple voicing your discontent and unfair treatment by SE. I hope this game is removed from app store! Yes, I'm evil.. at least not a hyprocrite like SE.

3) If you bought coins, ask Apple for refund, not SE.

This game wasted 2 months+ of my time.. bloody hell..

Deecee10
17th Dec 2012, 17:00
so you at Square enix can't give a reason for the restriction? that is like giving a trial with out inviting the accused.. your apologies are unacceptable because no where on the game is their a link for terms of use violation.. I worked really hard trading and put allot of time and energy into this game to be disconnected from it with no reason given why.. The honest players in this game are getting banned for no reason and you are reinstating the hackers because they spend a certain amount of money on this game and you don't want to refund it... Not only do you reinstate them I was even told you give them premium hunting tickets for their trouble so they won't go to apple and get their money back from you... The users of this game
don't know what your terms are, we don't have any tool provided by your company to help us tell if a card is a fake or duplicate and we are told to trade at are own risk... well thats not fair to the people that really enjoy your game and can be restricted at the drop of a dime.. If that is the case why even have the trade option on the game? we have no criteria to follow, we have not read your policies because non have been given. so you kick every one out because they don't know something they are doing is wrong... or is this because we don't spend as much money as the people that hacked your system.. they constantly make fools out of you by winning every top prize you place in the coliseum games every week..

I personally have bought allot of peoples attention to your app and I know allot in our small device gaming community have also..
You are turning some of your biggest fans/promoters/allies against you with the decision not to explain what and why we are being permanently booted from the game

and trust me when we turn on you this game will be worthless..

I also think apple needs to know about your so called terms and violation policies that don't exist...
If this is a tactic to make people pay more money to play this game then you should have never made it a free app in the first place

good day

Popcicle
17th Dec 2012, 17:22
I'm trying to escalate this concern to the dev team, as well as others. Sorry for the late replies on all of this.

GlobalCry
17th Dec 2012, 21:08
I'm trying to escalate this concern to the dev team, as well as others. Sorry for the late replies on all of this.

Hey Robert, u still around?!! Thought u resigned and had joined Mobage or some other company!

What do u mean u're 'TRYING' to escalate the concerns to the dev team?? We don't want u to TRY but DO IT!

And 'Sorry for the late replies...'?? Sounds exactly like what SE replied me in their emails! SE taught u well..

I'm sure it'll be weeks or months before we hear from u again.. u take care and have a nice day!

Btw, referring to the subject 'The Game is Dying'... To me, the game is DEAD!

Sneggz
17th Dec 2012, 21:38
Hello Square Enix,

You may know me as Lucy on the other forums, maybe not.

IGN: Frosts

banned: 12/12/12
Been playing for around 64 days, and sad to see all my hardwork has gone through the roof.

I was banned on the 12/12/12, and I have not done anything for the past 2 weeks prior to the ban. All I did was accept 4 5* cards, which were int aspara, int levi, chaotic dominion, and sexy meph from my friend who quit, therefore he gave them to me along with some 4* aces, stoned.
The next day after I recieved the cards, I got banned. For the past week before I got banned, I was doing temple of Dragoon.

At the moment, I am looking for a not automatic answered email, and possibly calling the Square Enix Center as I have waited for a week for my ticket, and still have gotten an automatic response.

I have never duped/hacked in my entire life.

akajame
18th Dec 2012, 10:00

Hiya, long time no see /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif It would be nice to see you pop in here more often to give people a head's up on the state of the game, when updates are coming, future plans, etc. etc.

Was the change in Coliseum rewards intentional? It's kind of strange that ranks 1000-3000 (Master's) and 1500-3000 (Elite) don't recieve a Special Hunting Ticket, OR a limited card. Especially since Special Tickets (and coins) don't seem to yield the results they used to (were 4/5* capture rates secretly reduced?), it will be that much harder for newer players to catch up.

I'd also like to see each Coliseum bracketed a bit differently. You still seem to insist on dividing the Colis by player level, which really isn't a fair indicator of their strength. Several people have brought this up in other threads and in other GC-related forums. In the current Coli, for instance, if a player hits level 20 he's more or less screwed, because he's thrown in the same pot as well-established players (level 100+) with decks full of 5* ace cards. Likewise, an unlucky player that is level 100, but never caught a 5* in the three+ months he's been playing is equally screwed. On the other hand, a level 5 player who was gifted a bunch of 5* cards will most likely crush the Beginner's Coliseum, which isn't particularly fair either. I would consider dividing the coliseums by card level or the number of 5* or 4* cards one is allowed to use.

Thanks.

persona82
18th Dec 2012, 11:16
This account is currently restricted. You cannot play with this user. What is this supposed to mean? my username is persona82, invitation ID SO00303, can you kindly help me to check whats wrong? to be honest, i encounter a problem today, as i am using wifi to play, today while i am playing halfway, the loading keep turning, and so i exit from the apps and restart again. To my surprise, my whole deck of cards and whole deck of stones duplicate. I was shocked and didnt know what to do, So i continue playing. After i log off , i cant log in again. ANd to be honest, i have spent lots of time on this game. If you think i purposely wanted to duplicate the cards, i would have borrowed all the cards from my friends and duplicate. It was an error on the game and now you ban me? Hope you can look into this matter, thanks

Popcicle
19th Dec 2012, 11:32
The changes are intentional, but I'll take your feedback to the team.

persona82
20th Dec 2012, 00:06
I love this game , even bought a iphone 5 to play this game. 2 days passed and no action or reply given? To all people playing this game, please dont use wifi to play this game, later lag and duplicate your deck of cards, then you will be like me.

Koongteckwee
20th Dec 2012, 09:15
hi, my a/c oso being restricted, ign:Elvisbozy, may i know why m i being banned or restricted? thks

Koongteckwee
20th Dec 2012, 09:15
hi, my a/c oso being restricted, ign:Elvisbozy, may i know why m i being banned or restricted? thks

Koongteckwee
20th Dec 2012, 09:22
hi, may i check why my a/c being restricted? ign:Elvisbozy.

thks....

Bentyin
1st Jan 2013, 23:14

People don't seem to mind playing through this mess right now, but what about in another month when there are most likely even more hackers? Will we be able to shrug and blow it off when we (honest players) can't even place in the B-rank anymore?

What happens if they do a Christmas Coliseum similar to the Halloween one, and there isn't a single legitimate player in the top 2000? Will SE really be okay with handing out special cards only to cheaters? Because you know more people will resort to hacking in order to get their hands on a limited holiday card like that.

When there is light, there is darkness. Every game has cheats which is unavoidable.

What important is whether you can continue to enjoy the game despite of this fact.

And let be realistic, there no way the game developer can eliminate all dupe stones/dupe cards. No other games especially popular ones can do so too. So let not hope for the impossible and be realistic.

The only consolation is that the developer has indeed did something to eliminate the cheats but unfortunately they also have banned the innocent players which is expected and unavoidable. Maybe things will improve further as time goes by, let be more patient

Bentyin
2nd Jan 2013, 09:51
Greetings:

I just found this forum, which looks to be the official forum for GC. With that I am assuming that someone from SE actually reads these posts and maybe even comments on them.

Some background, I started this game a month ago, got my wife hooked as well and we reached lvl 60 today. Neither of us have gotten higher than a B+ ranking in either coliseum. While that doesn't bother us much, the rampant cheating and lack of communication does.

So I'm here to post a few questions if you could read and think about. I don't expect an answer since I've read many threads with post that have documented hackers with pictures and details that were still ignored.

1. Hacking problem not fixed. There isn't just one way to hack a game. Can we all agree that things we should look for are not limited to low lvl accounts in high rankings with low atk, no prior wins or sub missions done, accounts created within the past hour in top spots, accounts with cards that are not released, cards with abilities that are not possible ie revive, multiples of the exact card in the coliseum(I'm fully aware we can have almighty versions with normal versions I'm talking about the exact same cards), cards with stats that are impossible, etc. I could go on all day actually...

2. Why are goods ie stones and cards client side and not server side? I mean really, you can easily find someone selling 50 stat iii stones over and over for RMT

3. Why isn't there a report option?

4. Can we dump this automated email response? When we contact you, it's sad that its almost better to not get a response at all. Getting an automated response that absolutely does nothing to help the situation is a great way to treat people. If you don't know the answer to a question FIND OUT and than reply. How depressing is it to read that the experts do not even know why someone was banned or an answer to a question about a card.

5. How hard is it to port the Japanese version of this game over? I mean really, translate some hiragana/katakana to English, photoshop those in and boom done. Its not like you dev's are actually creating the content, its done already in the japanese version, you just need to bring it over. The new patch took how long to get state side, and we still don't have the improved trading or new hunting grounds.

6. Whats the point in doing mass bannings when they reappear 5 minutes later? Sometimes i notice i moved up 100 spots only to drop down 10 minutes later. How many legit players do you grab in the process. Does it ever occur that we horde items? I have 56 recovery potions and 1000ish friend points that I am just itching to spend, what make you think there isn't hundreds of people like me that found a reason and spent it all for one coliseum?

7. How can you ban anyone when the rules themselves do not clearly state what is allowed and what isn't? Great example if someone duplicates a card with a hack and mass gifts them to everyone, does everyone get banned? It's not like we can stop people from gifting. I'd like to ask if anyone would trash a 5* card if it was mailed to you, I'd think merry Christmas and cheer...

8. If I recall this is a card game that involves trading, plenty of games have in game options for trading, why does SE not implement this? You can actually see all the duped cards and wonder to yourself, did alllllllll those people catch an ace 5* volcano?

Well I have more but I just feel frustrated even typing all of this in.

SE only make the account "Restricted" and not "Banned". So i guess it could be temporary to stop players playing for time being while they are doing the investigation. And i dont think it is to SE advantage or benefit to ban mindlessly

Before this round of massive banning, everyone in the game knew about duped cards and stones. I think everyone does owe himself a duty to be careful of what he dealing and not to be lured by lucrative trade offer. A great example is the more 60 stone (iii) (the highest i remember is over 80 plus stone) traded just for a 5* card? How the hell a player can accumulate such massive stones when we just finished 16th Coliseum? The likelihood is there are duped stones and players do know that but they simply cast aside with so much to be gained.

You may voiced yr innocence because you did nothing of sort to duped stones/cards yourself but you may benefit a lot from duped stones and that make you accomplice to the cheaters isnt?

Anyway just continue to appeal to all possible channel, i guess SE will address the issue sooner or later

chilly1966-401509
6th Jan 2013, 04:27
Thought that SE was getting on top of these problems but it seems the hackers/cheaters are still reeling in the gullible accounts looking for a quick easy fix........

www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbi... (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=535010823190076&id=525329994158159&comment_id=107332022&notif_t=feed_comment_reply)

Trading is a minefield again.../tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif

Sefyre
8th Jan 2013, 23:55
Dear Square Enix,

I have been a longtime fan of your games from back during your Digicube days and over the years, I have re-bought many games that I really didn't have to rebuy simply out of support for your games that I have enjoyed very much.

I recently picked up the Guardian Cross app and found myself enjoying the graphics and seemingly to-the-point gameplay. I love collecting things and collecting cards is right up my alley. Within the first day of playing and following the advice of the tutorials and trying to keep my Coliseum tickets down to a manageable number, found myself facing against multiple people in the Novice level Coliseum whose cards and their antics made my eyebrows twitch.

I'm going to be blunt and to the point. I've been your customer for 12 years now. On that night, after my eyebrow raising trial at the Coliseum, I decided that Guardian Cross - and other SE titles available on smartphones - will not be getting my money.

People are cheating; the two Facebook pages related to Guardian Cross are full of money-based card trading offers, there are plenty of online communities detailing how-tos related to referral cheating, MAC address and UDID spoofing, jailbreaking, playing on jailbroken devices (and for the whole purpose of cheating), cards-for-money trading, and pretty much everything else you can think of.

At this point, you might as well make the entire game free to play. Honest players are duped out of opportunies and money. Dishonest players are either rewarded or slapped on the wrists.

Cheating is everywhere and I've seen various forms of it pretty much in every kind of game I've ever played. But this just takes the cake and I'm really disappointed.

Guardian Cross is a fun, fairly easy trading card collecting and battling game with very nice artwork but what I have enjoyed in the game has been destroyed by my experiences at the Coliseum and so I have stopped playing the game. What's the use of collecting so many Coliseum tickets when you know that within a few minutes, you'll be pitted against someone who is clearly cheating? And unfortunately, the majority of in-game Missions reward you with Coliseum Tickets and not hunting tickets.

That said, I appreciate the efforts SE has taken to address the issue, but to speak honestly, I (and probably others from the sound of it) don't think it's enough and until it is, I refuse to monetarily support this game.

Sincerely,

Me

Bentyin
9th Jan 2013, 12:21

I think the major issue is banning of players who have unwittingly or unlucky to hold a duped cards/stone through trading/gift. Banning trading/gift is definitely a No because this is what make the game interesting. And without trading, players may find themselves stagnant in the game and when that happens who will play in long run?

To prevent innocent players being banned unfairly, i suggest not just having a serial number for each card issued, the card should also have a serial number indicating which player original owe it. In this way when a duped card is traded there is a mean to trace back who is the original culprit instead of banning the player who last owe it. Of course cheaters have multiple accounts and banning their accounts wont not kill them. But at least this method avoiding banning innocent players isnt?

As for duped stones, the easier way is for SE to create an in-game trading platform to buy stone with real money or exchange with Silver/Gold Slimes which are the currency in GC to eliminate the players need to trade with others which may landed themselves with duped stones and get banned.

And for Coliseum, i suggest SE to implement a system which required players to select their deck in advance and disallowed any changes after that prior to the start of Coliseum. There are a few hours break in between the end of last Coliseum and beginning of a new Coliseum. During these breaks, the SE should verify whether the cards are geniune or duped. With cards selected their current and maximum statistics can be computed. So during any Coliseum battles if the cheaters edited the cards attributes, the system can easily detected the changes. So with this system the Coliseum can be a more fairer battle grounds for all players

And for multiple accounts, i really doubt SE can do anything about it and so are other games. But this is something i dont think we should fret about it. The main concerns should be avoiding innocent players getting banned, limit or eliminate the circulation of duped cards/stones and to provide a fair Coliseum game

ma

doshmo
9th Jan 2013, 16:11
I just started playing guardian cross yesterday and found out that people are hacking and duping cards in the game. Has it been fixed? Is SE doing anything to address it? If not, there is no point of me wasting time and money playing this game. Thanks!

Sefyre
9th Jan 2013, 19:21
@ Bent:

I agree that with your sentiment, but at the same time (and this is just my honest opinion), given the amount of fraudulent trading going on (duped cards being one of them) and how prominent these online communities are where 'bad' trading is a very common thing, I have a hard time imagining that all of the Players who received duped cards received them completely innocently without knowing in the slightest that there would be a high probability that they would get themselves in trouble by engaging with people who have a history of trading out bad cards.

If these trading communities were underground and less prominent, I would say that the benefit of the doubt would be the way to go, but seriously? You don't even have to scroll past the first page in Google to see just how much 'bad' trading is going on and that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I don't blame Players who truly unknowingly receive bad cards and the benefit of the doubt is good; but people also need to take responsibility upon themselves, too.

But there are plenty of people crying foul over this banning who are just as guilty as the ones who did the duping in the first place which is what bothers me as a slap on the wrist by removing the card isn't going to solve anything because they will try getting themselves a duped card again and take the risk and if they get in trouble, they will simply cry foul all over again.

Just because the card didn't originate from them doesn't make them any less guilty because in their cases, they knew EXACTLY what was going on.

Not saying EVERYONE who got banned for having duped cards or whatever is guilty in this fashion - NOT AT ALL. But there are a LOT of people who ARE and so how, exactly, do you separate the truly innocent away from those who knew that they were taking that risk?

Just my 2 cents.

Popcicle
9th Jan 2013, 19:31
We're continuing to do what we can to combat hacking/duplicated cards, including suspending the accounts of those found to be breaking the game rules.

PeterFEng
9th Jan 2013, 21:29
www.facebook.com/GCInternational?ref=ts&... (http://www.facebook.com/GCInternational?ref=ts&fref=ts)

This facebook site has been selling hacked cards for mths already and nothing was done to take this down.

BruCHeL
11th Jan 2013, 12:37
hi,
i got banned two days ago and my coliseum rank was A+.
when i got banned i down to E.
i dont know if its matter but i dont know why because i dont use any hacks or something else.
my account is BruCHeL and please fix it.

Rakanza
12th Jan 2013, 03:51
www.facebook.com/GCInternational?ref=ts&... (http://www.facebook.com/GCInternational?ref=ts&fref=ts)

This facebook site has been selling hacked cards for mths already and nothing was done to take this down.

There are plenty more other than that and they still selling it until now.

Grimoire
12th Jan 2013, 03:59
To make things easier for the team, I would suggest that you post the links to any rulebreaking sites you may come across here in this thread.

Rakanza
12th Jan 2013, 04:03
To make things easier for the team, I would suggest that you post the links to any rulebreaking sites you may come across here in this thread.

Sure, no prob.

www.facebook.com/GuardianCrossSGTrading (https://www.facebook.com/GuardianCrossSGTrading)
www.facebook.com/GuardianCrossSingaporeT... (https://www.facebook.com/GuardianCrossSingaporeTrading)
www.facebook.com/pages/Guardian-Cross-Ge... (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Guardian-Cross-Germanshepherd/494590277257718)
www.facebook.com/GuardianCrossAceSale (https://www.facebook.com/GuardianCrossAceSale)
www.facebook.com/pages/Guardian-cross-In... (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Guardian-cross-Invite-Pump-Sell/342552199185373?ref=hl)

Grimoire
12th Jan 2013, 04:21
Good job. ^_-

chilly1966-401509
12th Jan 2013, 05:50
New ones popping up everywhere

www.facebook.com/gcjaet (http://www.facebook.com/gcjaet)

Grimoire
12th Jan 2013, 06:24
Then we'll just have to notify the GC team, won't we? Thank you for posting.

Rakanza
13th Jan 2013, 15:47
Hi yarin, I just want to know. any news that you get unbanned? I want to know. Because, I'm the same as you get banned without any reason. I already contact the SE support but nothing change.

hyunku
16th Jan 2013, 22:56
Hello, Square representatives,

I just wanted to bring to your attention a new way people are cheating in game. I read this on another forum after doing some serious research into why so many seemingly innocent players are being banned left and right and it really bothers me. I myself was banned a few days ago from playing. I have sent an email to customer support about why my account was locked. I may have been the victim of hackers, and taking the blame for their illicit actions.

here is the quote..

""Now i have a friend who got me addicted to this game and he knows a lot about the hacks. The way it works is SOE servers only houses a copy of what you have in your deck and not the deck itself, each legit card is generated a time stamped code when you obtained it. Before they did not have that at all so lots of duped cards were in the system. Okay how it would work is say I am a hacker and I dupe a card, SOE server will not time stamp and code it till your device sends back a code to server saying it is a legit card. So the new way of duping the hackers do not have long to gift/trade (if they are good hackers) to you. Once he gets your card that are legit he will transfer it out into his main account that he does sales with. Mean while the minute you try to enter coliseum or trade it to your other account it flags it as illicit because it thinks you created the card from no where. ""

If this is true, hackers are trading their duplicated cards for legitimate ones, they get to keep the the legit card, while the unsuspecting trader takes the blame for creating the card from nowhere. I believe you guys are banning the wrong people and should seriously consider reinstating alot of players that are defrauded out of their hard-earned cards and banned as a result while the hacker gets to keep a legitamate card.

Any help trying to get my account reinstated would be greatly appreciated. If reinstated, i will no longer be trading at all (maybe only with close friends)since there are no safeguards to unsuspecting players.

Please, help me reinstate my account. I will remove any content that might be suspect, I only ask that I be able to play the game that I enjoy again. I am a paying customer, and to be banned from playing just doesn't seem right to me. My IGN (in-game name): Hyunku, JM62620,

i believe alot of honest players have been banned and i hope square can improve their games so that the dupers themselves get caught rather than these unsuspecting traders.

Matt76
18th Jan 2013, 21:18
There needs to be more of a way to tell what cards and stones are duped because too many innocent players are banned. If it is impossible to differentiate, then innocent players should be given more of a chance to return.

Revenant523
22nd Jan 2013, 22:29
My account is in the same boat, I got banned for a unknown reason stating i violated TOA but all i ever did on my phone was trade 4* for slimes and i owned like 2 five stars that i have paid tons of money in coins for, then i traded them and bam! my account got banned. I dont understand

IGN:Revnant

sheevan
29th Jan 2013, 15:36
Got banned too with this reason:

Regarding the matter of your GUARDIAN CROSS user ID ban, we have determined that the Terms and Conditions, which all players must adhere to when playing this title, were breached.

Specifically, we refer you to
- Section 2.1, Cheating and Botting:
?You may not create or use any cheats, bots, automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify the Service. In addition, you may not take advantage of Service system bugs or exploits?

As a result we must unfortunately inform you that your account has been permanently closed in accordance with section 2., LICENSE LIMITATIONS.

I was quite surprised about the reason, as i was just playing for funny, no 5* cards, and best performance a 13689 place on the coliseum...

I asked to be more precise about the ban but still waiting for an answer...

What i found funny is that you pay them (not in my case but many do...) and they ban you without any clear reason... using the agreement that states that they can ban you for no reason, without any explaination...

Luckly when, after reading the agreement my last idea is to spend money without any guarantee ...

Another fail game... That's bad because I found his mechanics quite interesting and funny to play.

sheevan
30th Jan 2013, 10:16
yeah,

that means a lot about how serious is the Support center of an enterprise that is supposed to be a leader in these games...

We are sorry that your account was banned.
Unfortunately, we have not been given any more information regarding the nature of the violation due to which the restriction was issued.
We apologise for the inconvenience.

If I translate:

We are sorry that your account was banned,

we don't know why but we are sorry for you

PS: youy can go to FU. (This is not written, but it is what i understand from the answer...)

Notri7
6th Feb 2013, 11:56
I got the same boat with all of u.. I play for more than 2 month.. and just got 2 *5 card with 1 lvl 60.. and now
I cannot play it again.. and all I do was for nothing this whole time.. I'm just dissapointed with SE..

If do gift card to other is an violation.. just close the gift card menu.. really dissapointed.. =(

cyborgfromhell
13th Feb 2013, 06:28
Hello, it was recently brought to my attention that my actions in the game, though they did not at all violate the terms of use, could be incorrectly interpreted as cheating even though I never did anything of the sort. Before this week, I was an ok player, and recently I had a full team of 5* cards. However, fate changed my status entirely, and one of my old real life friends, who I didn't know played this game, decided to give me his old deck as he quit. I am sure he, an ex ranked in Elite coli player, spent a lot of coins for special tickets on this deck but he traded and gifted me an entire ace deck. I actually responded to his gift with thanks and he told me he was thankful for how I had helped him out(in real life). I am hopeful that you have such messages logged to prove my innocence if it comes to pass if I am ever held in concern. This event boosted me highly(S/S+) in the ranking system though I am only in the master's coli. I can tell you honestly right now from what I have read from forumns that what happened here can apparently get me banned even though I did nothing wrong. Some of the risk factors were that my deck changed greatly, I did not spend coins before(I plan on doing that now since I am much more into the game), and I went high into the ranking system. Though I am proud to say that there were no illicit card messages, I am still fearful of getting banned. Also, I have a couple comments on things I find possibly unfair.

1. Apparently, people that spend more coins are less supsceptible to ban.

I see how this is logical in the sense that hackers are more likely to hack then buy coins, but there are a lot of other better criteria to go buy to find hackers. Not that I won't spend, now that the game got a lot more worth spending for.

2. Apparently, if you get an illicit card, you get banned

I frequent the forums, and recently someone offered to make a gift trade. I was highly suspicious and declined, and it turns out that that person has a bad reputation a duper. Thinking about this, I also heard that if I recieved such cards I would get banned too. I don't think that is fair at all since I had no idea they were illegitimate, and certainly wouldn't have traded for them(Thank God I didn't). But I could see how the recipient could be a victim. I can see that people may use extra accounts to duplicate cards then shuttle them over to other accounts, but usually those would be extremely unfair trades, and even if they are, I tend to believe that &ldquo;innocent until proven guilty&rdquo; is a much better policy than visa versa. If I were to get a trade with illegitimate cards and it was a good trade and I accepted, I find it ridiculous that that would get me banned from the game forever.
That being said, I am HIGHLY RELIEVED that we do get a notification that we have just recieved an illicit card, though I heard that we get banned after that no matter what we do.

3. You can't trade too much with random people.

Yes. Real life cash card buyers and swindlers will probably find deals online. But what about the forums? And the inability to talk to each other if you are not friends as well as the 30 message limit is really harmful to trading, and in a tcg game, communication is necessary. Therefore a lot of the trading goes on in Guardian Cross Forums, which encourages players to abide by the rules and bans cash trading. I find it strange that trading with random players is suspicious activity because most trades happen in the forums....

I understand that Square Enix needs to combat hacking and all the stuff that is detrimental to the company, but there are a small minority that may be commiting acts that make us suspicious but we are honest players. To be safe, I also would like a check on my cards to see if they are legitimate. Some of the cards my friend gave to me via trade, some gift, and no messages popped up for me.

I also suggest Square Enix to get better ban response to ban appeals since this is angering a lot of players from what I see on the other bosts

Also, I think the way to combat illegitimate cards is to patch so dupes cannot be made or have some way of documenting when each card is caught so that whenever a new card randomly appears it notifies SE and helps delete the said card. Banning honest players will lose possible customers, and honest players like me are probably the ones that are unable to make more accounts on the same device to restart and rebuild than the hackers who apparently know how.

Sorry about the long message but I really hope things come to light, I am not banned, and the cheating problem is solved so that I can play in peace and not in fear of being mistakenly executed. Being afraid of being banned even while innocent does take a LOT of fun out of this game.

Thank you for your time.

cyborgfromhell
13th Feb 2013, 06:31
Ign Deathrax

limkimh88
17th Feb 2013, 05:37
Dear SE,

My account, KIMMY88 (English GC) has been banned on 14th Feb (17:00, GMT +8, Singapore Time) for the reason of Section 2.1, Cheating and Botting for which I have never committed. I have request for a detail investigation and review my play history, but was later responded with "If you are receiving a message that states your account is restricted, this means your account has been flagged for irregular game activity as a result of Terms of use violation. Due to this, the account has been permanently closed and we have no further information to provide as to the reason for this restriction." This is a generic ban statement indicating that I have break every single rule and conditions that GC have put up. Without a clear explanation to the player, GC is holding a iron fist, having the right to ban anyone without an good cause and explanation. My husband is fearing that his account will also be ban. Having the dilemma to continue to play.

I'm just a normal (Passive) person that restricts myself to play before 9am and after 7pm, try to play during weekend. Its only during Chinese New Year, then, my husband and I get together to play more on this game. Is this the irregular game activity that puts me in the ban list? Also, I did not cheat or bot. There must be a mistake with the GC ban system.

A game should be fun and enjoyable, but in state GC is creating game-fear in people, unknowing that when the account will be ban. Having that must time invested, it turned to nothing just because GC said that your account has been flagged for irregular game activity.

I'm looking forward for a enjoyable time with GC, but with account banned for a crime that I did not commit, I'm not going to give up and I want GC to clear me name, and un-ban my KIMMY88 account. I have exchange several email with GC support "t2064001:ac83", however, no progress that been made.

Please help me and clear my name.

Please un-ban my account.

cyborgfromhell
18th Feb 2013, 04:37
I totally agree with the lack of good service for your game. I have also been banned for no reason and when I asked for further details and offered to prove my innocence, the reply merely stated that the investigation is ongoing and that I would have to wait. This is horrible service on their part and im all for banning dishonest players but this is plain wrong..

ign Deathrax

23rd Feb 2013, 05:45
Do they even give a **** I've sent in tickets and personally called square enix and not a dame things Ben fixed and they haven't responded as I was promised a month ago what the ****.

destruction7
23rd Feb 2013, 08:30
From what are you saying!?

I´m interested!

Say!

huhuhuhu
22nd Mar 2013, 06:57
I have brought a new iPhone 5 for a new account user name huhuhuhu, I wrongly copy the old data on iphone5 that turn my huhuhuhu account to old account hugo4505. I deleted and reinstall the game , than I changed back to huhuhuhu, but today my account was banned. I hope you can release my account again, because I copy the old data by mistake, and I buy a new iPhone is only for the game, pls kindly check it

Grimoire
22nd Mar 2013, 11:24
[GUARDIAN CROSS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5361&la=1)

iming
25th Mar 2013, 09:25
Halo Square Enix, today at 25 march 2013, my acc id nick Iming my invitation ID JH77042. Why my acc got restricted, please help me to unlock my id, i really love /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-kiss.gif this game very much, i'm addicted with this game, make me sad /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif knew that my id been restricted, i didnt do any prohibited, plese help me ..

Grimoire
25th Mar 2013, 12:07
Submit a report of your issue to [GUARDIAN CROSS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5361&la=1)

hamecca
8th Apr 2013, 05:46
i spend real money in playing tis game. still got banned and no reply from square enix. irritating

boomshine
14th Apr 2013, 11:07
Hi Square Enix, I've noticed that around 80% of players I have added on my friends list are more likely cheaters, with level 19 and below they already have max level 5 star guardians/reborns one example is vault889 he didn't joined coliseum even once.

Even in novice coliseum as long as I enter rank B more cheaters come in my way making my win/loss ratio uber ugly!

KillerQueenz
13th May 2013, 21:10
image.ohozaa.com/view2/wPxx2JKUXBhLitdj (http://image.ohozaa.com/view2/wPxx2JKUXBhLitdj)

i think it non makesense win3407 lv145 winrate 0.89 and rank2 i think if he spent alot potion lv him Should be 150 not 145 i think he cheating many FB point Please check him and winrate i think him full deck when low lv but not sure for hack

jamesonmcd
29th May 2013, 12:47
Well people are getting banned but it is not the cheaters. I have been a Square Enix fan since long before the merger and have both the original Final Fantasy and the original Dragon Warrior for the NES. I also own almost every single Final Fantasy game ever made including some for systems that I do not even own. That being said I will NEVER buy Final Fantasy 14 or pay ANY money to Square Enix for an online game. I have been banned on Guardian Cross for no identifiable reason. I have reviewed the terms of use and can testify that I have NOT broken any rules. I had been actively recruiting people to play, most of which were not too interested but gave it a try, now after me being arbitrarily banned they have all quit. I invested to much time into that account and am extremly frusteradted to have it all randomly gone. IF I had broken any of the rules that would be different but I have not, I will not pay money for something knowing that at any moment I may find myself blocked for having done nothing other then play the game the way I am suppose to. All of you better beware.

I have written three emails, I have received a response to only one and only after five days of waiting. I am still awaiting a response to at lest one more.

This whole situation has been a very bad experience and Square Enix have done a lot to drive away a life long fan.

jamesonmcd
29th May 2013, 12:55
I was banned around the same time and did not break any rules. I have had no luck getting my account back, have you?

KillerQueenz
30th May 2013, 09:34
[/url]
[url=http://image.ohozaa.com/view2/wRFbcx30vQWOd5OG] (http://image.ohozaa.com/view2/wRFaXhXGjPKrW8jt)

WTF I saw it and return it
Dear Robert Peeler (/rpeeler)
If u see it You have to do something. i am Trouble. and Tired of playing.

Grimoire
30th May 2013, 09:51
Submit a report of your issue to [GUARDIAN CROSS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5361&la=1)

KillerQueenz
30th May 2013, 09:58

thx Gravity i wiil try it

many hacker just playing now /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

ItsThatGuy
22nd Sep 2013, 17:39
i think they should jsut make all cards bound, problem solved

ItsThatGuy
22nd Sep 2013, 17:56
Hello All,

There many rumor going on about having multi device and sharing across them is a bannable offense, which kinda question me in why should that be an issue?

my family and i all use android both my parent and 6 sibling including me have android smartphone. So in my household there are a total of 8 android smartphone and 6 android tablet, 2 are my parent and 4 of them which are amongst the sibling. YEA we don't like to share our technology lol.

Anyways so is this really considered illegal i mean 5 of my sibling including me play GC we all started about the sametime and we are all friends inside GC of course we gave our code to our youngest brother that plays since well he sucks LMAO. So currently the invite was used on his code which we didn't mind at all. Now as far that goes i read rumor about gifting to many items or trading to many items can get your account banned. We actively trade and gift to each other a lot not to mention we sometimes play on parent phone when ours is dead and we also play on all the tablet we own.

Some device just seem luckier then others like my sister she got alot of extra 3* so she just gifted them away to us and pretty much that what we do. Until i read about being banned if we gift to many items. So tell me is this really illegal because if it is i can simply say that just stupid.