PDA

View Full Version : Calling all taffers.....Send in your picture!

BrokenArts
4th Jul 2002, 03:22
Time to update the taffer photo album again. Optik.....you said you wouldn't mind doing that.
Hey SlyFoxx, how bout you! Come on people. :D
Send all enters to Apache.

This photo album has been lost forever. If anyone wants to create another one from scratch, please start another thread and volunteer. This is an old thread that should be laid to rest. I am going to lock it.

ChowYunFat
4th Jul 2002, 03:46
I've meant to do this for a while--I'm sending my picture in tonight.

Apache
4th Jul 2002, 03:56
Great I have a pic here to post from Thiefplayer..just waiting for a couple more to make a bigger update..
"Send them, send them now. hahahahaha"

Optik45
4th Jul 2002, 04:15
Sweet, ok well ill let ya know when I get a good one scanned.

SlyFoxx
4th Jul 2002, 12:51
I've got a digital camera but have not installed it's software on my new (well 6 month old) machine. I'll do that today. :) Been meaning to for a time since I stumbled across the photos at the old Eidos site. TTLG stared an album recently so I guess I better send one there too. I'll post back here when it's done.

sly

OK I've got a picture....shoulda shaved...anyway.....I'm not exactly sure where to send it. I know I send it to Apache but I don't know what address or whatever. BTW small does the file size have to be. I used the second lowest resolution my cheap camera has. I shot A an ICQ note re: this as well.

Thorin Oakenshield
4th Jul 2002, 18:03
Hey! more vict... Er taffers to see;)

BrokenArts
4th Jul 2002, 18:15
Send to Apaches email here tsauce@charter.net
Photo in JPEG, and under 100K :)
It will be great to see the new faces!

SlyFoxx
4th Jul 2002, 18:31
O.K I sent it off a minute ago. It should be avaliable for scaring small children soon. :D Yes I do own a razor and use it frequently, uh I guess I musta lost it this week. You get to see a lot of the gear used to cut the voices for Hallucinations too.

SlyFoxx

Apache
4th Jul 2002, 23:27
kepp them coming..i'll do the update tonight when i get home from work.:D

BrokenArts
13th May 2009, 21:30
You can't blackjack Burricks anyway.

WRONG, yes you can!

This is worthy of repeating. Burricks singing. (http://modetwo.net/users/brokenarts/GummsiesBurricks.mp3)

BrokenArts
13th May 2009, 21:37
WHAT THE F'ing HELL!! I was responding to THIS THREAD

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=88585

Not this! There are some serious issues going on with the Thief 4 forum........

TheJoker
14th May 2009, 09:15
w00t, what a thread revive ;D

BrokenArts
14th May 2009, 14:10
Yeah, no kidding, I have no idea, how the forum managed to drag this up and reply to THIS instead of the other thread. Most bizarre error I've seen.

Huntress
9th Jun 2009, 04:21
Does anyone have the old link to "Wanted" album? It should still be available in some data base somewhere shouldn't it? It would be really nice to see all those taffers pictures again. Thanks if you can help. :)

Peter_Smith
11th Jun 2009, 02:15
As I recall, the photo album was given to Apache a long time ago, and he hosted it on his web site, nativeartsdesign, which has disappeared. Then he had a hard drive crash and lost it.
I'll try to send an e-mail to Apache to see if my recollection is correct. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I don't know if anyone else had a copy. If anyone does have a copy, please speak up!

Huntress
11th Jun 2009, 06:13
Thank you, that would be great if someone can help. There were a lot of good pictures and info about our Taffers and Tafferetts in that album. :)

By the way, in my email proggie (Yahoo's), there is a chat function and I saw Greymouser was available for chat (I have him in my contacts via Dusty's link for emails). I tried to use it and send a hello but I got no response back. I really don't know exactly how to use it and apparently I must not have done it right. :( Too bad as I would have liked to let him know one of his former Thief members was still around and kicking. :D Oh well maybe next time.

littlek
16th Jun 2009, 11:14
For some reason, Apaches email; tsauce@charter.net does not work. I keep getting an error message. Are you guys hiding from me again? I promise to behave - for a little bit.

BrokenArts
16th Jun 2009, 15:00
He most likely doesn't have that email anymore, would be my guess.
You can try sending him a PM on TTLG, I know he pops in from time to time. I know life has been busy for him too. Sounds like most of us.

theBlackman
16th Jun 2009, 19:55
I don't know if this is still active but here is another Apache address, and as I recall he did log in a month or two ago and posted. I don't remember if it was here, or at TTLG.

tyrones@centurytel.net

Apache
17th Jun 2009, 00:24
Sorry I don't have the album anymore. It has long been lost to the gods. My only suggestion would be to submit your photo to someone that could do it justice and maintain it. I am in the process of moving, 2 weeks and counting. Arkansas here I come..LOL I hope they are ready for me.

yubetcha
17th Jun 2009, 15:27
Huntress, about a month ago, I was emailing with Msledd, who mentioned that she had moved to another state, and had talked for awhile with Grey Mouser long distance. I asked her to ask him if she could give me his email address. About a week later, she gave it to me, and I emailed him. That was last month, and I still haven't heard from him. You would think that he would be looking for my email, because he told her to give his address to me, but I guess not. Perhaps he's too busy or something. My email didn't bounce back, so he probably received it. Perhaps replying just isn't high on his list of priorities right now, I dunno.

Thank you, that would be great if someone can help. There were a lot of good pictures and info about our Taffers and Tafferetts in that album. :)

By the way, in my email proggie (Yahoo's), there is a chat function and I saw Greymouser was available for chat (I have him in my contacts via Dusty's link for emails). I tried to use it and send a hello but I got no response back. I really don't know exactly how to use it and apparently I must not have done it right. :( Too bad as I would have liked to let him know one of his former Thief members was still around and kicking. :D Oh well maybe next time.

littlek
17th Jun 2009, 23:17
Well the jokes on me. I did not pay any attention to the date when this thread was started so I thought we were REALLY updating the taffer album. And I am having a tough time posting here lately. I log in and it says "Welcome littlek" but then I am unable to post. Weird. I just tried a password up date but it asked for my original password - h*ll I cannot recall what that was. But now I am able to post - ITS A MIRACLE. May be my last for awhile since the doors to the Crippled Burrick seemed to be locked and someone taffed my key.

BrokenArts
18th Jun 2009, 05:23
Well LK, you should know you can send a PM to a moderator to have them help you out. I'm sure they'll do something for you, and try to get things straightened out.

kai
5th Jul 2009, 19:24
taffers album!wanna be a part of it should it be updated....