PDA

View Full Version : Lara's new 'move'

Arlene
4th Jul 2002, 00:36
Last night I was playing TR4 in the area of the serpent statues as my kids and my 5 year old neice watched. My neice hadn't seen Tomb Raider before, so she was really paying close attention. After I got the statues ignited, the fire spirit came out and while I was trying to get Lara to climb the block to get out of the room to the pool of water, Lara got hit one time too many and caught on fire. At that point, my neice says "She needs to stop, drop and roll!" And I told her that would be great if she could! I was ROTFL! Kids say the darndest things! But, that would be nice if Lara could do that. How many times have you caught her on fire and no water in sight?!

EddyBones
4th Jul 2002, 01:12
It would be a good thing to have. I'd have to do it way too many times...

MountainDewNut
4th Jul 2002, 02:55
LOL! that's so funny!
Maybe that'll be one of Lara's 180 moves this next game.

eTux
4th Jul 2002, 08:26
I always wondered too, why can't Lara do that! I hope this will be one of the moves in AoD, it's logicalthat you have to roll when you're on fire! You don't run to take a shower or bath too when you're on fire, now do you?

THE True Lara
4th Jul 2002, 08:48
-Possibly due to the infrequency of people catching fire in the bathroom ;)

Just exactly who burns the way Lara does anyway? It's bizzare.

LARAMANIAC
4th Jul 2002, 15:16
LOL - That is such a cute story!!! Yeah hopefully it will be one of Lara's new moves!!!:p

Hey Arlene how are ya??????

Chronicles5
4th Jul 2002, 15:40
rotfl!!! :D:D:D

CyCro
4th Jul 2002, 17:18
That would be great! http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon14.gif I'd love to see Lara do that! :)

cjhilljack
4th Jul 2002, 17:25
Originally posted by Gandalf the Gray
It would be a good thing to have. I'd have to do it way too many times...

<Mike_piddle? Did you change names again?

BTW - I love your sig...

DKSM
4th Jul 2002, 17:28
ROTFL! That would've helped me out a lot of times!

EddyBones
5th Jul 2002, 00:05
Originally posted by cjhilljack
<Mike_piddle? Did you change names again?
BTW - I love your sig...

Yes, I changed my name again ;) Glad somebody noticed.

cjhilljack
5th Jul 2002, 22:29
I know I have had the urge to use this tactic a time or two - would definately be a boon to have that as an option... :D