I do!

Dracoraptor
3rd Jul 2002, 23:34
Bounty Hunters do...

Ghyron
4th Jul 2002, 03:12
Originally posted by Dracoraptor
Bounty Hunters do...

Yes, they can be sold, dead or alive, for quite a high price.

MR?
4th Jul 2002, 09:29
Fur hunters also like memau. A memau fur is worth pretty much money in the recykler.

Allan_R
4th Jul 2002, 15:36
this poll was ment to see people who like Memau WITHOUT KILLING THEM SELLING THEM :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dracoraptor
4th Jul 2002, 17:07
Come on, take a chill pill...
__ _
(__|_)=Chill Pill :P

SkrasherSmasher
4th Jul 2002, 20:34
The only time I like memau is when they are blowing up, starving, caught in crossfire, infecting stupid opponants gors with 'the skrasher disease' or in any other unmentioned type of death. And that's only for entertainment purposes.

Oh yeah, also when I am using them to breed my new skrasher army. Accidently left the old one at the old forum. Anyone know how to cut and paste an army of super mutated beings of mass destruction??

Allan_R
4th Jul 2002, 22:17
__ _
(__|_)=Chill Pill :P

Um... thanks dude! LOL :)

AlphaOmega
4th Jul 2002, 22:29
I gotta say I enjoy placing bombs on them almost as much as I do spys. :)

NZrevenge
5th Jul 2002, 15:07
I absolutely love memau, especially in a light mint sauce and with a fine white wine.

Allan_R
5th Jul 2002, 15:14
people are sick fools Memau rule

*takes a gun out and says to Memau_On_Staroids "lets kill these fools!. "sure"* :p

Ghyron
6th Jul 2002, 04:15
Memau slave labor is quite effective at cleaning spaceships infested with space-barnacles... with their tongues.

SkrasherSmasher
7th Jul 2002, 17:05
Yes, and when they die from the radiation, shove them in the recycler for a little boost of energy. Or if thats not your style, get a merchant ship and then space the dead bugger before the ship docks...

Ghyron
7th Jul 2002, 21:45
It is quite alarming to encounter dead frozen memau while undergoing space-travel. :D

SkrasherSmasher
7th Jul 2002, 21:50
Are you kidding, have you ever eaten a frozen Memau-sicle?? Hollow out the body and fill fith your favorite ice cream, mmm tasty!!

Allan_R
10th Jul 2002, 14:58
are sick *******
SUBMITTING THRED FOR CLOSHER

SkrasherSmasher
10th Jul 2002, 17:30
You want your own thread closed??

Allan_R
10th Jul 2002, 18:31
I intended this poll to be for people who like Memau that do not KILL them or anything elce but aparently u people just don't like us Memau so
SUBMITTIG THREAD FOR CLOSHER
:mad: :mad: :( :(

Dracoraptor
10th Jul 2002, 19:34
I'm afraid chill pills stop working at a certain age. Care to tell us why you make such a big deal about it?

SkrasherSmasher
10th Jul 2002, 19:59
Yes, I think the chill pills have stopped working.. lucky enough for us I have some tranqulizer blowdarts!

<The small dart lands squarely on Allan_R's spine.>

Hoo haa! Direct hit!:D :D

AlphaOmega
10th Jul 2002, 20:51
What? You mean cosher? That jewish salmon? Eh?

;) Uhhh, Allen... It's a game, friend, and watch the language.

Allan_R
10th Jul 2002, 21:38
Close the thread good god

SkrasherSmasher
11th Jul 2002, 02:09
Sweet nebulae! The Tranqulizer seems to not work!:mad:

Yeah seriously, they're just a bunch of Zeros and Ones. They have no feelings, they can't feel the pain, there isn't even a zero or a one to even DETECT pain. Just zeros and ones decorativley put together in an arrangment that happens to make the cute little buggers we like to nuke. If it makes you feel better I'll promise to do autopsies on each one I bomb. Heh heh..:p :p

AlphaOmega
11th Jul 2002, 04:30
It's your thread... I see no reason to close it, but if you really want to... Do it youself.

Now I gotta go cut up the roast memau for dinner, cya!

MR?
11th Jul 2002, 10:19
I like memau as long as they don´t have a baby skrasher inside them. And memau don´t taste good.

Allan_R
11th Jul 2002, 13:07
*takes out big and very big guns,sets them up around the thread,says"anyone wanna post?" takes out golden gun for self* :D

SkrasherSmasher
11th Jul 2002, 13:51
Allan! I'm posting! Your guns don't scare me, and everyone knows the golden gun was just a figment of Bond's imagination! j/k

Anyway, I don't think you get that you can close the thread yourself, if you don't like us talking about how we torture and kill memau, close the thred. You can do that, it is yours. And by the way, it's just a game. Get over it.

Ghyron
11th Jul 2002, 18:28
Much commotion about a small furry animal? :confused:

MunkeeChum
11th Jul 2002, 22:26
A stripey ginger furry animal at that.

SkrasherSmasher
11th Jul 2002, 22:45
Yeah, it is just a little animal. Were kinda just busting his chops right now, but we promise to stop if he discontinues flipping out when we tell gruesome stories of the evils we do to those same little animals that have caused such a commotion

Memau_on_Steroids
14th Jul 2002, 01:39
<Pulls out a gold watch on a chain>

You are getting sleepy... You love Memau... You want to feed them garbage... You want to walk around and act like a chicken...

Okay, I just added that last one in for fun. :D

Master_Ryan
14th Jul 2002, 17:09
yes they do... Grind them up into little piecies

[edit]Oh im sorry that ment to make sense. Oh well...

SkrasherSmasher
14th Jul 2002, 21:42
<In a tranced state.>

I, love, Memau... BURGERS! I will feed them... TO THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL! Bluck, bluck.. BKAAA!!!

<Begins nibbling on seeds on the ground.>

Azuriel
17th Jul 2002, 18:11
solution to this problem: let every single memau get infected with the skrasher disease, the lock them in a room, along with Allan_R

that`ll cure him :D

SkrasherSmasher
17th Jul 2002, 19:41
Yeah, we'll see how cute they are then. A group of starved memau in a small room against one man, never has a chance... they'd eat him alive! Hee hee

kool_kats_rule
20th Jul 2002, 15:28
Why does everyone want to eat the cute and furry creatures? Or at least the furry creatures? Wouldn't the fur get stuck in your teeth more?

NZrevenge
20th Jul 2002, 15:32
Oh we skin them and fillet them first. Though we somtimes keep the head as a centre piece for the dinner table...

Memaus are EVIL! They must become MAIN COURSES!

SkrasherSmasher
21st Jul 2002, 19:38
I prefer skewering their heads on pikes and putting them next to the carpet in my Main Chambers leading to the door. So as your coming to grovel at my feet, you have to walk past each totem of evil.

And if you get me angry again Allan_R, I might pike your head too.

Arctic_Wolf
22nd Jul 2002, 01:23
Allan, if you want this thread closed delete your first post in it and since you started it the whole thing will collapse and the thread will be destroyed.

P.S: I like memau and not to eat maim destroy or be cruel to in anyway. Also you guys are having a go at Allan and I feel quite dissapointed in all of you, especialy AlphaOmega.

NZrevenge
24th Jul 2002, 10:59
__ _
(__|_)=Chill Pill :P Me thinks you need one too, Arctic...

Allan asked us if we liked memau, and we answered honestly. We like them, for our ability kill them. It's a valid reason for a valid opinion. It's a bit hard to say that without trying to insert a little humour, because if he hadn't we'd come across as very strange people indeed (then again, some us already do...).

Allan has been told multiple times that if he really cares that badly about a game, he can shut the thread down. Something tells me that even though he wanted this thread closed earlier, he doesn't feel that way anymore (going on his humourous replies).

I don't see anything wrong with how AlphaOmega dealt with the matter.

Arctic_Wolf
25th Jul 2002, 18:25
I don't need a chill pill because thats against TOU. Something about any material involving illegal drugs is not allowed.

What oocured was a form of bullying, Allan did not like the Idea of maiming and murdering animals and was telling you to stop. But it continued with the themes becoming more violent and this was intended at getting Allan angry enough to make a fool of himself. If it was not done consciously, it was still done. This is almost the same as what Greyzy was doing with Dracoraptor before it was banned.

SkrasherSmasher
25th Jul 2002, 21:19
Psst. Premium chill pills here.. Wha.. oh..

I don't see bullying here. He asked, we answered. It's the supply and demand of opinion that runs boards all across the world. If he doesn't like our opinions, he can go suck a rock. (Or close the thread.)

Arctic_Wolf
26th Jul 2002, 03:14
If he doesn't like our opinions, he can go suck a rock

Try telling that to Bin Laden.

Please note: I know this is a sensitive matter and any pain caused is in no way intentional I am simply trying to prove my point.

NZrevenge
26th Jul 2002, 06:33
Originally posted by Arctic_Wolf
Try telling that to Bin Laden.And what exactly is that supposed to mean? I have yet to see definite proof of his guilt. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? That's why the Taliban (who merely had Osama as a guest, they were not one and the same) didn't want to give Bin Laden up, they had not been shown anything other than circumstancial evidence.

Allan has been made well aware that he is capable of shutting down this thread, and he has chosen not to do so. As for the "chill pill", I do not know what it was originally meant to be (ie what drug it really was), but since then the phrase "Take a chill pill" has become a cliche, and the now the words "chill pill" are nothing more than a harmless colloquiallism. Colloquiallisms to not violate TOU, since they have lost their original meaning and changed. Here "Take a chill pill" means "Calm down". Context is a wonderful thing...

Arctic_Wolf
26th Jul 2002, 10:34
Hmm, I've seena lot of evidence, he even admitted to it. Also what if I was talking about those ancient buddist monuments he blew up, and the american embassy in that other remote country. But lets not steer the discussion this way.

About the chill pill, I forgot to add a silly little smiliey at the end of the scentance. SkrasherSmasher had the right Idea in the title of his post.

Now who's gonna close this thread?

NZrevenge
26th Jul 2002, 10:56
Good idea... I'd hate to see AlphaOmega ending up having to close this thread after he told Allan that he's have to do it if he wanted.

Erm, and sorry for not picking up on the chill-pill/TOU joke...

Oh well, such is life...

AlphaOmega
27th Jul 2002, 07:46
I feel quite dissapointed in all of you, especialy AlphaOmega.Awwww.... Sniffles.... :rolleyes:

I won't close it, theres no TOU violation, and this is our community chat, people are free to discuss until the rules get broken.

Pinky the Cow
27th Jul 2002, 08:27
Ok then...

You all should be ashamed of cooking memau!!!

Eat them raw! ;)

Arctic_Wolf
27th Jul 2002, 20:26
*Arctic Wolf looks at his topic stick and find he's got the wrong end of it.*

Whoops! Having gone back over the topic I find that my mind has exagerated what I read just like all those pre-views of Black and White. ;) So I appologise to the community and take back the comments of bullying...but I'll still be watching.

Ghyron
27th Jul 2002, 21:50
Problem solved.

Although I am afraid we might have scared off Allan R.

NZrevenge
27th Jul 2002, 23:51
The Great Allan_R Hunt

Fair townsfolk of Zeta Plural Neon-Coloured Milky Bars Mk II, a great tragedy has befallen us! One of our own has disappeared into the depths of old posts and dying threads. Alone he will not survive long. Only one brave soul among you has got what it takes to rescue this innocent soul, who will it be?

Step foward brave warrior, so that we may shower you with expensive booze and virgin maidens, and then go forth and bring back one of our own. We need your help!

Ghyron
28th Jul 2002, 00:12
Wait, don't we shower the hero with booze and virgin maidens after it finds the missing person?

NZrevenge
28th Jul 2002, 00:17
Good point... We may want him to still be able to walk when he leaves!

So you don't think you're up to the challenge Ghyron? I'm certain we can overlook the whole evil megolomaniac thing for a while... And they are very nice looking virgin maidens!

Ghyron
28th Jul 2002, 00:25
I would prefer mandatory installation of mind-controll devices on all Startopia Forum Members as a reward...

NZrevenge
28th Jul 2002, 00:31
Hmmm... I dont think we could stretch it that far, though I do have a consolation prize: You are free to attach mind-control devices to the virgin maidens (they'd be yours, what you do with them isn't our problem), and in turn you can use them to control the male dominated StarTopian forums. Sounds fair?

Ghyron
28th Jul 2002, 02:36
So there is no problem with me turning them into zombies?

NZrevenge
28th Jul 2002, 13:07
Like I said, they would be yours to do with what you please. Though just for the record, do you mean flesh-dripping undead zombies a la Resident Evil, or highly sexy human slaves? I doubt they would remain very able to seduce the other members of these forums and control them if they were undead...

SkrasherSmasher
30th Jul 2002, 02:05
Yes, the loosing of limbs during seduction is quite the turn off.

Question.. how do you shower someone with virgins??? Do you throw them at the person being showered from a platform above him or something??:D :D

Dracoraptor
30th Jul 2002, 04:29
Since Ghyron is silicon, wouldn't it be fairer just to give him some SAL 9000's? :p

Do they have to be human? And I would like mandatory Anime screenings on every video screen for as long as I want as a bonus.

Captain Zelnick
2nd Aug 2002, 19:33
Why Do you guys WANT to find Allan R anyway. I thought he needed *Chill Pills* or something like that. I like memaus and i like memau brain jelly on toast.:D

NZrevenge
3rd Aug 2002, 06:15
Every member we have is one more that can join in the campaign of spam against the Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy forums. We need more warriors!

(Plus I need an excuse to not only get drunk, but also to warrant the abduction and subjugation of virgin maidens from far off lands so that I may bring them here and shower people with them [and keep some for myself ofcourse!].)

Azuriel
3rd Aug 2002, 10:11
Originally posted by NZrevenge
We need more warriors!

The StarTopians need YOU!!!

i`ll sign up

Name: Azuriel, Lord of Death
Race: none

SkrasherSmasher
4th Aug 2002, 01:01
<SkrasherSmasher kicks down the door. Machine gun in hand, bullets lined up around his chest, and a rocket launcher tied to his back.>

I'll kick the bloody piss out of anyoone I'm told to! I'm dangerous and I like the taste of blood in the morning! ARGH!!!!

Ok, I'll stop now.:D

Captain Zelnick
4th Aug 2002, 01:43
I would never go against Final Fantasy and I would never go against Startopia. So I guess I'm a double agent.:D

Ghyron
4th Aug 2002, 01:45
Don't say such things around here lest ye be burned by an angry mob of Startopians.

Ghyron
4th Aug 2002, 21:11
Learn to use the Edit function, for it is good.

Ghyron
4th Aug 2002, 22:55
I think some people are taking things a little to seriously. That seems to be a problem with Startopians, blurring the line between fantasy and reality. :eek:

Ghyron
5th Aug 2002, 01:10
We don't want Captain Zelnick getting banned! We need all the loyal members we can get against the TR Horde. Quick, delete all the threads before the mods awake from their slumber!

Captain Zelnick
5th Aug 2002, 19:04
I deleted my post. And I am willing to stay in this forum:D

http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/EmotiPad Logo.gif

SkrasherSmasher
5th Aug 2002, 21:33
'Willing' my foot. I'm testing out the virgin maiden mind control machine on you.

You will cluck like a chicken, while jumping like grasshopper.

Allan_R
25th Aug 2002, 14:35
Originally posted by NZrevenge
The Great Allan_R Hunt

Fair townsfolk of Zeta Plural Neon-Coloured Milky Bars Mk II, a great tragedy has befallen us! One of our own has disappeared into the depths of old posts and dying threads. Alone he will not survive long. Only one brave soul among you has got what it takes to rescue this innocent soul, who will it be?

Step foward brave warrior, so that we may shower you with expensive booze and virgin maidens, and then go forth and bring back one of our own. We need your help!
um, what the hell u talking about? ;) :D :confused:

SkrasherSmasher
25th Aug 2002, 14:40
Were did you go? We thought you left in a huff over our odd memau habits.

Remeber guys, don't mention any M-e-m-a-u-s around Allan R.

So, where were you?

Hand-E-Food
20th Sep 2002, 07:03
I met this Memau once, and I patted it, and it bit me, and it hurt, and I went "Ouch! You naughty Memau.", nut it just kept looking at me with it's cute little eyes, and I couldn't resist it, and I patted it again, and it bit me again, and I never went near one again, 'cos they bite you and it hurts.

Oh, but they're so cute and I love them.

AlphaOmega
22nd Sep 2002, 04:28
He returns! He returns!

Virgins for all!

Allan_R
23rd Sep 2002, 00:03
I was gone so long.
I am very busy and I have went on to Command&Conquer
+ I'm trying to get my blasted site up (don't ask)
+ School
+ lost Startopia craving

so in other words I'll be back every once-in-a-while and post something. I have not gone for good just shal we say *taking vacation* ;)

Gemslug
4th Oct 2002, 15:14
Allan_R it's a game not anything else. If you believe Memaus are real you've been playing startopia too much.

Azuriel
4th Oct 2002, 16:17
Originally posted by Gemslug
Allan_R it's a game not anything else. If you believe Memaus are real you've been playing startopia too much.

dude, you obviously missed something..

Memaus ARE REAL!!!! they`ve taken over Korea already!
Allan was trying to save us all by making them like us. he failed. and thus:

WE ARE ALL DOOMED

ok i`ll shut up now

Gemslug
7th Oct 2002, 21:14
I'd just like to point out that all though you all hate memau the number of votes on the poll are stacked in the memaus favor. How many of you secretly like them?

Hand-E-Food
7th Oct 2002, 22:39
No... I think they like them the same way a cat likes a mouse or bird. Fun to catch, fun to play with, fun to eat.

Meddling Grey
9th Oct 2002, 07:18
I like memaus, because they are furry. They are cute, and loveable, and cuddly, and make excellent assassins when you place one in a high-ranking executive's office. Not only that, they can cause massive destruction when they enter the later stages of their lifecycle! :) Did I mention they're fuzzy? Aww, lookit the cute widdle memau...

JSWY
9th Oct 2002, 07:54
Originally posted by Meddling Grey
Did I mention they're fuzzy? Aww, lookit the cute widdle memau...

Remember guys, petting Memau makes them happy and you a manically outraged alien :p

Ferrets In Space
11th Oct 2002, 06:16
I like them if they are wrapped in bacon and grilled lightly....:p

Allan_R
17th Oct 2002, 23:41
Originally posted by Azuriel

dude, you obviously missed something..

Memaus ARE REAL!!!! they`ve taken over Korea already!
Allan was trying to save us all by making them like us. he failed. and thus:

WE ARE ALL DOOMED

ok i`ll shut up now
how did you know? :D

Hand-E-Food
5th Nov 2002, 10:02
If Memaus have taken over Korea, then I support them. This can only mean that Japan is next and that they'll eat all the Pikachu! And with all Pikachu gone, the entire Pokemon empire will collapse and the world will be sane again!

Go, Memau! Go!

Allan_R
5th Nov 2002, 23:30
I support the Menau movement!

P.S. VOTE for MENAU!!!!!!!!! :D

Memau_on_Steroids
6th Nov 2002, 01:44
*gasp!*

They've discovered our plans! Initiate plan We will Eat The Abundant Pickachu! I like to call it WETAP but no one ever listens.

Hand-E-Food
6th Nov 2002, 02:42
There, there... <gets a step ladder and pats Memau on Steroids>

I hear your purrs of a revolution. How much do you think Pokemon are worth in a recycler? Actually, if we can capture all the Pikachu, we could strap them into the Energy Collector and let them zap all day, powering our glorious lives.

Sunrise
6th Nov 2002, 06:41
Yahoo! Kill the pikachu. Grabs all his brother toy pikachus and stuff them in the airlock.

P.S MEMAU RULE!

P.P.S I support Operation WETAP!

Senor
23rd Nov 2002, 15:14
Kill the Pikachu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sends pet Skrasher into little sisters room

MEMAU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I also support WETAP!!!!!

Hand-E-Food
5th Dec 2002, 02:05
Oh, wow. I've never seen anybody get banned before. What did Senor do?

AlphaOmega
6th Dec 2002, 06:53
Yes. That's most odd. I certainly wasn't the one who pushed the button. He must have PO'd someone important out there....

Hand-E-Food
8th Dec 2002, 10:26
Perhaps he P'O'ed the mod of another forum in Eidos?

Sunrise
8th Dec 2002, 11:20
Since I am new to ths forum and am incredibly stupid could someone tell me what "P'O'ed" means?

JSWY
8th Dec 2002, 20:27
Pissed off, nuff said

Hand-E-Food
9th Dec 2002, 05:00
Wow (again). I thought the Auto-Wash-Your-Mouth-Out-With-Soap-Nanny would have *ed out those words. I wouldn't have bothered with short hand had I know that.

AlphaOmega
11th Dec 2002, 04:33
It's the thread that won't die... OoOOOooOOoOoOo...

Ghyron
11th Dec 2002, 21:03
There isn't anything else to do.

Guererro
11th Dec 2002, 21:27
Go post on the RPG i'm not allowed, so you might as well.
And that goes to everyone else too

SUNRISE where are you!

Ghyron
12th Dec 2002, 01:04
The current RPG is good enough, though it seems everyone has lost interest.

Hand-E-Food
12th Dec 2002, 04:06
Where's the RPG?

And Memau shall never die! This post shall remain open for ever! And when the skies come crashing down we shall load the Eidos server onto a shuttle and blast it into the safety of space where it will remain powered by Solar Panels and Solar Windmills and whatever green stuff can be scraped off the hull. And the shuttle shall sail into the endless void until it reaches a place of discovery. For the Groulien system is the target of this ship.

The Groulien Salt Hogs will require the expertise of the Grekka Targ Collective to decode the strange shapes and images on the device, and to locate the power switch. This bond will bring about a treaty between the two races. The data found inside the device will make them realise that they too can shape their future just by writing simple text files and applying them to real life. An era of peace will fall over the sector and the Galactic Trade Federation will be born.

This is the stuff games are made of.

Sunrise
13th Dec 2002, 19:24
I am still here Guererro. The problem is I am stuck in this anomay with no idea how to get out and for some reason everyone has left the anomaly and gone off somewhere! Davidg is off at some base!? God only knows where arctic wolf is! The only 2 people near the anomaly are MG and some wierdo with a capital W!

Inafiscisis
6th Feb 2003, 15:52
It looks like the thread that would not die, died, after all...how sad...

JSWY
6th Feb 2003, 23:18
Hey, RPG: Station Life (Which you two never saw) died in the same way...We'll make a new one...

DMA57361
7th Feb 2003, 00:55
Ahhh . . . Station Life. The good old times. ;)

And, for the real oldies the Pastry Wars.

Which, I must admit, I never did read before the old forum was captured by the 404-ERROR bot. :(

Inafiscisis
7th Feb 2003, 14:04
*sigh*

Everytime join a forum or discussion, eveyone starts talking about 'The old days' or something similar that I dont know anything about. Is it me? Does my arrival mark the end of 'The old days'? Am I the 'Oldifier' or something?

*sigh again*

Hand-E-Food
8th Feb 2003, 02:03
Don't worry. They did the same to me too.

madturraken
15th Jul 2003, 11:28
SUPREME MEMAU COMMAND

To all the soldiers, sailors and airmen of the Memau Expedtionary force. You are about to embark upon The Great Crusade to purge the world of Pokemon! The hopes and prayers of all Memau lovers and Pokemon haters march with you as you start upon this great undertaking! We will eat the abundant pikachu! Operation Overmau has begun!

Arctic_Wolf
15th Jul 2003, 19:25
Stop it. Do not dig up old threads that no one cares about. In the great words of AlphaOmega;

"Don't dig up old *****, t smells bad"

Sunrise
16th Jul 2003, 19:14
It was you who voted on the "stop the war" post wasn't it.

<Aims sniper rifle scope at madturraken's head>

Arctic_Wolf
16th Jul 2003, 20:39
*Throws a Super Nintendo Entertainment System and a copy of guns and boobs at Sunrise, and on second though takes the copy and guns and boobs back, Replacing it with a hungry flying man-eating bee.*

I've told you before...

Exitium
17th Jul 2003, 03:02
Wait a minute, does that SNES contain a copy of Chrono-Trigger by chance? And I'll take that "Laser Guns and Boobs" back, thankyou very much.

NZrevenge
20th Jul 2003, 12:41
:confused: