PDA

View Full Version : Anything new???

tek9_56st
3rd Jul 2002, 23:10
Has anyone heard any new newz about C3 ?

Do you guys think the eidos is doing the right thing by getting rid of natasha and lupin ? if so why ? Who do u think should go and why? Or do u think they should add someone new?:D

Ranger
4th Jul 2002, 07:10
Why do we need Lupin and Natasha because we have GB :D

Red Mage
4th Jul 2002, 07:45
I don't think any of them will go they might have a small role but they will probly be in the picture. It would be hard to see a caracter missing after it played a part of a commando, some of the faces we seen before weren't commandos caracters and they did play a small roll but never to be seen again. Unless they don`t put a commando to be operated by the player then it might be Natasha the one that gets booted but will still play a role on talking as a informer for a briefing or some espionage detail.

iakovos
4th Jul 2002, 09:32
As I have stated in the past, they cannot kick out Natasha, as one of the campaigns takes place in the former Soviet Union.
She's the only Russian in the team (Ukranian, whatever)...
She's a vital character for the campaign.

Iakovos:)

Thorup
4th Jul 2002, 20:00
That's right Pyro!

what I have said all along. Lupin and Natasha sucks!

natasha could maybe be there in one mission like Wilson, but not as a commando.

tek9_56st
4th Jul 2002, 23:38
I personally don't care just as long as they keep the inferno and duke.....:D

Aeternus
5th Jul 2002, 20:14
How about they get rid of Whiskey and replace him by some big *** Russian bear ? That could scare some Nazis away :D

Thorup
5th Jul 2002, 20:38
yeah...or..or...or a monster which can flame the nazis like they were wood. and it should be 60 meters tall and weighing 1000kg then it could just jump on a german to squeeze him like a tomato.

u wait... it is too heavy to jump :mad:

well then I think it should have wings so that it could fly, and it could also carry all the commandos on it's back:D

tek9_56st
6th Jul 2002, 00:20
How about they get a time machine so they could move forward in time and recruit mas weapons of destruction before their time....Like the Transformerz or even they should be able to carry mini nukes, or stealth camoflage (Sorry know itz spelled wrong) and be able to carry a full futuristic arsenal, to the which to world has never seen b4 or may never....:D

tek9_56st
6th Jul 2002, 04:36
:eek: Ok I curious to know what ididot voted for tiny.........

Don't they know he's vital u can't get rid of tiny....I use him alot, I just witch u could use duke more. But I would love to knowwho's the moron voting for tiny....Please reveal yourself.....:o

Thorup
6th Jul 2002, 12:50
did you get the time machine idea from Mortyr 2093-1944????

tek9_56st
7th Jul 2002, 03:22
No...actually I did'nt.:D I just saw the great movie...Emeny at the gates....Awesome movie. The first and only movie I saw on the battle of stalingrad, but still a spectacular movie. I think pyros is making a good decision about including a mission based upon this movie....many thanx to pyros and eidos. truly the game godz have shined upon us all:)

tek9_56st
7th Jul 2002, 03:25
Sorry guys, but is there another way to view the c3 trailer, because it won't unzip...did I download the wrong winzip...What am I doing wrong..Why do the game gods hate me so..Was I cursed since birth......:confused:

Mike_B
7th Jul 2002, 07:10
Originally posted by tek9_56st
I just witch u could use duke more.

Adding Duke to more missions would make it easier. I don't use sniping much since it's the easiest thing to do in games. Only used it to kill other sniper & the Tyrant.

Thorup
7th Jul 2002, 11:33
me neither.

after finishing colditz, sniper and GB was carying a sniper rifle each with full ammo.

tek9_56st
7th Jul 2002, 18:47
yeah that may be true, but it's still fun. It would've been cool if you could use duke on Das BooTs: The Silent Killers...that would've been cool. He's just one of my fav. characters, besides inferno and the GB...I use fins and tread too. the only characters I don't use is whiskey and natasha (I mean I use her but rarely)

Yakkalot
7th Jul 2002, 23:31
I hope they make it so Natasha is ca[pable of drawing out a riflewwithout having to change her clothes onthe spot in C3, that was just stupid in C2...

I don't know about getting rid of lupin, but mabey make it so he doesn't break world land speed records this time? ;)

Rapid
8th Jul 2002, 15:29
Natasha stays! I just love he sexy voice, it makes me go all melty inside....

Rapid
8th Jul 2002, 15:31
Oops, make that HER sexy voice...

Mike_B
8th Jul 2002, 15:49
Rapid, you can edit your post by clicking the http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/edit.gif icon beneath your post.

1shot1kill
8th Jul 2002, 19:12
Why isn't the spy listed? anyways, i wouldn't be sad to see lupin, natasha and whiskey go as long as their most important abilities are been transferred to the other commandos. (the sapper running around on hands and feet around a german base without being shot by the germans like whiskey :D)

atifkazi
8th Jul 2002, 19:22
How dare u diss Natasha and Lupin u guys r gonna get Nuked now!
I Hope Whiskey bites your ***** off!

Mike_B
8th Jul 2002, 19:50
Originally posted by 1shot1kill
Why isn't the spy listed?

You want him in the poll? It's just a few clicks and he's in...

1shot1kill
8th Jul 2002, 20:21
Well, i heard some ppl whine about that he shoudl be left out and natasha should be in C3 on the old forum. :D

tek9_56st
10th Jul 2002, 06:51
I think they just keep them in the game, but u won't be able to control them..Hey how about we all take a vote that eidos and pyros should grant loyal fans like us a demo to hold us over... I'm on the edge of my seat, I'm like a kid in a candy store, I'm like a virgin on prom night... I think they should make one of the commandos be able to speak german, and have the sapper be able to carry a motars now....:D

1shot1kill
10th Jul 2002, 11:29
Ehm they already announced a demo months ago.

I'm quite suprised Natasha got less votes than Lupin with all the Natasha lovers over here. :D

tek9_56st
11th Jul 2002, 05:03
Oh 4real! Sorry I did'nt know, but thats cool news. Do you know of a release date? And have any of you guys heard of the new improvements or about the new firepower....any motar rounds? And whats the gustapo? I've heard of it , but really not sure of what it is...Lupin should really stay, and nastasha should go....:)

1shot1kill
11th Jul 2002, 12:18
The demo will be released a few months before C3 will be released. (suprise suprise :D)

GESTAPO = Geheime staatspolizei, it means secret state police and they were lead by Goering. You can recognise them by the black raincoats they wear (you see some in MoC mission 1, 2, 9 and 10 as far as i remember)

tek9_56st
12th Jul 2002, 03:25
Oh so Gestapo officers are SS officers? if so got it..thanx. Well so then there's a release date for C3 too..when?

iakovos
12th Jul 2002, 09:11
Summer 2003.

Natasha is obliged to stay, and Lupin will hit the road eventually....

No, Gestapo is state police.
The SS are military "police".

Iakovos:)

1shot1kill
12th Jul 2002, 13:23
Seriously, it makes more sense if Natasha goes and the Spy stays.

tek9_56st
12th Jul 2002, 19:35
Why would they release the demo only a couple of moths before the games actual release date....that really does'nt make any sense to me. I thin they should release it like this fall, with the rest of the fall line-up of good games this fall. And who in the world would wanna replace nastasha for the spy....has he/she gone completly mad? 1shot1kill is right ti would make more sense for the spy to stay and for her to leave....hell...everbody should stay xcept for her.:p

1shot1kill
12th Jul 2002, 20:57
I highly doubt they will have anything playable by the fall, also the game is scheduled for summer 2003, probably around september, if you release a demo this fall you would lose alot of public because there is so much time between the demo and the actual game.