PDA

View Full Version : Kurtis Trent

moose562
3rd Jul 2002, 21:48
Ok, the *real* question regarding K.T is....

Doe's Lara want a piece of his butt in the new game or are they just both out to get this poor Eckhardt (?) guy!?

I hope Core don't marry her off and they end up like Evey and whatshisface in "The Mummy Returns" with some annoying kid in the way...

Come to mention it, what will we all do when we are not in the usual surroundings of a tomb or a desert?! :o

I don't want to diiiie!

MountainDewNut
3rd Jul 2002, 21:55
I hope the farthest that Core takes them is a bf/gf relationship.

DKSM
3rd Jul 2002, 21:59
How about just a team out to kill everyone? That is how far it should go. Tomb Raider isn't a game that should be made into a love story. It hasn't yet, and it shouldn't start now.

MountainDewNut
3rd Jul 2002, 22:19
Originally posted by DKSM
How about just a team out to kill everyone? That is how far it should go. Tomb Raider isn't a game that should be made into a love story. It hasn't yet, and it shouldn't start now.

That's what I'd rather it be, but as I said before, the farthest I could stand would be is bf/gf.

Kurtis Trent
3rd Jul 2002, 22:55
I agree with you moutanindewnut.

LaraAngelOfDarkness
4th Jul 2002, 00:28
If you want to know about their relationship(they way they feel about each other) go to my thread entiled The ENTIRE PSM article. Should be under "The Mysterious Kurtis".

FoxyKat
4th Jul 2002, 05:36
Originally posted by MountainDewNut
I hope the farthest that Core takes them is a bf/gf relationship.

What about this whole thing where they both are just too stuborn to get together, but secretly like each other and stuff. Accidently running into each other. That weird way that fate tells you that you have to be together or whatever.

Or they can argue a lot and blow each other off in the opposite attract thing. Something entertaining i say! :D

moose562
4th Jul 2002, 20:17
LaraAngelDarkness, thanks, I'll go check it out

Hey! I was thinking - what about the whole Larson relationship thingy? Don't let SSS hear though - shhh! ;)

Aquarius
4th Jul 2002, 20:20
I hope that they just stay "killing partners" lol in AOD.

Does anyone want to see Kurtis come back in future games after AOD??

cowboy from hell
4th Jul 2002, 20:39
I hope the relationship stays rather mild and doesn't figure into every aspect of the plot. As for Kurtis coming back......I'll just have to see how much of a bad dude this guy is.

Lara Crofts Room
10th Jul 2002, 04:28
In the DVD Features , Eidos said that eventualy Lara may Mary off and have a child . Hense Lara the daughter! I think that this would Suck ..... Alot!!!:mad:

FoxyKat
10th Jul 2002, 05:37
It'll be cool though if Lara had kids, because we'd be able to go on adventures with one of them, you know. Looking for something Lara never got, something like that.

shanedj
10th Jul 2002, 12:30
I hope that it ends up as pure hatred between them. Lara has always seemed like a lonely child/person and perhaps she might want to be on her own!

me coisin sed he'd marry her tho!! lmao:rolleyes:

Jadetale
10th Jul 2002, 18:53
Originally posted by Aquarius

I do. It's nice to not have to play Lara Croft 24/7 ALL the time. I mean, she's cool and all, but this is a nice change to the gameplay. I want to see what he can do, afterall, to help Lara out. This will be interesting...

Trinity34
10th Jul 2002, 23:13
I think it is good to have another character in the game because how can Lara do everything by herself? It's always nice to have help. But I think it is interesting that Core decided on a guy because it leaves open the possibility of some kind of interaction between Lara and Kurtis, something we haven't seen before. I bet somewhere along the line Kurtis will save Lara's life and Lara starts liking him. Has anyone heard if he is going to be in the next game after AOD?:)

Jadetale
10th Jul 2002, 23:46
Nope.

Aquarius
11th Jul 2002, 00:29
Now why would you want to see Lara have kids??? Why I ask, WHY!?!? lol

She's supposed to be a loner, sadly. To quote from Tomb Raider: The Book

Back in upper-class British society, Lara was unable to stand the claustrophobic and suffocating atmosphere. She realized that the only time she had felt truly alive was when she travelled alone and depended upon her wits to survive.

That says it all right there.

FoxyKat
11th Jul 2002, 04:35
Now why would you want to see Lara have kids??? Why I ask, WHY!?!? lol

She's supposed to be a loner, sadly. To quote from Tomb Raider: The Book

That says it all right there.

People change. Lara is diffrent in AOD from what i heard.

BTW, what if Kurtis is really a bad guy and is going to back stab Lara????? :eek:

Kurtis Trent
15th Jul 2002, 02:11
Originally posted by FoxyKat

People change. Lara is diffrent in AOD from what i heard.

BTW, what if Kurtis is really a bad guy and is going to back stab Lara????? :eek:

I hope Kurtis isint bad. He sounds like a really cool guy.

thanhkim
15th Jul 2002, 10:09
Surveys says Lara wants Kurtis Trent's butt! I think she needs to be married off and get domesticated!

Lil Lara
15th Jul 2002, 20:57
Does anyone else call Kurtis "Kurt"?? I do it all the time and I don't mean to. heheh..:D

LarzBritsh
15th Jul 2002, 21:08
If he's working with Lara, he's probably a little bit attracted to her. But i guess, if he's not, then she's not his type.

I see some people spelling his name with a C, Curtis, It looks better with a K, Kurtis.

Lil Lara
15th Jul 2002, 23:01
hahah.. i think everyone is attracted to Lara! Hehehe.. I am! Hehe.. she is sooo hot.. sigh..:D

The Sage Of Time
16th Jul 2002, 00:36
Actually I think the idea of Lara having children is kinda neat..
Think about it, Lara gets old and retires, but her children (or child) takes her place in the adventure area.
I think that's kind of neat, I mean.. Lara can't be doing this forever, one day she'll be too old to backflip. lol
It's a interesting concept, but I hope it's something to wait.. Nothing I want to see for a little whiles off anyway.

Lil Lara
16th Jul 2002, 02:30
Hehe.. while we are on the subject of Lara's kids, when my cousin and I first saw the "special features" on TRC about the new game.. a long time ago(when it was still called "next generation"... hehe)... well we watched that video and we thought that that girl, who was Lara.. was Lara's daughter! We thought this because...1) we were convinced that Lara was dead, after that whole TRLR thing... and 2) the Lara in that little movie looked nothing like our dear Lara and we weren't expecting a change in her look and wardrobe. Hehe.. I just thought that was funny.. since everyone is now talking about how it would be cool, if a long ways off.. Lara's kid kinda took over. I think that would be cool, too!

FoxyKat
16th Jul 2002, 21:06
I thought it was Lara's daughter too. I had this weird idea she had a fling with some secret guy a long time ago, and that she put her baby up for adoption. Something like that, and her daughter went out to find out about her past.

thanhkim
17th Jul 2002, 09:53
The idea of Lara's kids would be totally epic think about it keep Lara's family going on for many generations! Epic. Even one of the big dudes at Core said something how it would be great, you could be playing Lara's daughter or soemthing like that Wicket is all I say totally Wicket!

Kurtis Trent
17th Jul 2002, 22:28
i dont want any kids to take over. I mean tomb raider without Lara.:eek: :eek: :eek:

And I really hope Kurtis is good. I want him to be in future tr games too. Even though I havent played aod.:D Just look at my user name. :D ;)

thanhkim
18th Jul 2002, 09:37
As far as men are concerned I perfer Alex West than what Kurtis Trent looks like. I find Kurtis looks like riff raff.

Kurtis Trent
19th Jul 2002, 18:02
Originally posted by thanhkim
As far as men are concerned I perfer Alex West than what Kurtis Trent looks like. I find Kurtis looks like riff raff.

well that's "looks", i mean, alex did turn on Lara. Kurtis still might but out of what I've read, he wont.

Kristine@LIM
20th Jul 2002, 04:01
Geez...We haven't even played the game yet. Who knows what Kurtis is like?

Kurtis Trent
20th Jul 2002, 14:13
well, he's supposed to be sorta like Lara. But braver than her now that she's running from the cops.

RaiderGirl
23rd Jul 2002, 21:05

Of course!!!
Cause he has got this great frenchise look and hardcore weapons!!!:D :cool:

Jade
25th Jul 2002, 08:50
hey is it just me or does kurt have a blue and a black eye (colour)?
i mean, just look closely at those wallpapers of him standing next to lara...

Kurtis Trent
25th Jul 2002, 14:29
Originally posted by Jade
hey is it just me or does kurt have a blue and a black eye (colour)?
i mean, just look closely at those wallpapers of him standing next to lara...

lol, i have my wallpaper set as Lara and Kurtis and its true. lol

thanhkim
26th Jul 2002, 11:27
Originally posted by thanhkim
As far as men are concerned I perfer Alex West than what Kurtis Trent looks like. I find Kurtis looks like riff raff. Alex West is sexy I think he is a babe so I was hoping Kurtis would have looked like Alex West then I would be droolling ya! oh well that's the way it goes I guess.

Jadetale
26th Jul 2002, 21:33
Originally posted by Kurtis Trent
well, he's supposed to be sorta like Lara. But braver than her now that she's running from the cops.

LOL... Well, what would YOU do if you had 200 police guys going after you??

storm shadow
27th Jul 2002, 09:09
I like the way Lara having a Kill-buddy! I don't like the the way having Lara getting intimate with Mr. trent guy here, not to speak about the Child thing....it won't work GUYS & GIRLS... It would be dramatic for the selling rate of the next AOD game. Die-hard Lara fans will feel backstabbed by Core when they realy do this nonsence... At first Core made the 1st Tombraider game...with the story..."Back in upper-class British society, Lara was unable to stand the claustrophobic and suffocating atmosphere..She realized that the only time she had felt truly alive was when she travelled alone and depended upon her wits to survive." Now Core game up with an even more sinister thing for Lara's life... Fallen from light, reborn in shadow...
The AOD serie... with the story "Recent events have cast a shadow over Lara's life. Radically
changed after her near-death experience in Egypt, Lara has
become harder, darker and less tolerant. Whatever happened
there has left its mark and she has withdrawn from contact
with anyone from her previous life. No one can get through.
She refuses to confirm or deny rumors about time spent
among obscure North African tribes, but whatever happened
after Egypt has caused her to become almost a recluse since
her return. The dark memories that haunt her remain locked
inside. And no one risks getting close enough to ask. "
So the next thing she needs is some lame character having the hots for her....see will blow his head off!
:D
But on the other hand I see a slight oppurtunity for the Core crew to put this thing trough... It can happen... but it would be to easy to guess isn't it? It would be a story already told if they let those rumors getting their own life...
Core DO SOMETHING!!!:mad:

Never fallen from light, born in shadow from the beginning!!