PDA

View Full Version : hello to everybody

laranur
3rd Jul 2002, 21:41
:rolleyes:

hello I just registered and I am here too and I am very happy.

This new forum is come to me a little bit different but I finally found how to send a msg because my english is not so good so I used my dictionary to help me :) but I think I made a mistake at time zone. It showes AM but it should be PM here is Turkey and the time is now 23.43 how can I change the time pls help me.

love

Thorin Oakenshield
3rd Jul 2002, 21:46
Hi Taffer, There should be a pulldown menu in the user cp options for your timezone. Or in one of the other menu's up there.

Welcome anyway:)

ChowYunFat
3rd Jul 2002, 21:48
Welcome laranur!!! We're all a bit behind the times now & then so don't worry about that. :)

Nightwalker
3rd Jul 2002, 22:35
Welcome to the forum, laranur!

To change your time zone, go up to the top of the forum to the "User CP" button and click on it. Then, on the next page, click on "Edit Options" and scroll down that page to the "Date and Time Options" section. In there, you'll find a place where you can pick the correct time zone for where you live (It's called "Time Offset.). When you've chosen it, scroll to the bottom and click the "submit modifications" button and it will reset the time for you.
:)

BrokenArts
3rd Jul 2002, 22:37
Welcome laranur. :) Don't worry about a thing. You found us. Your english is very good! We will understand you. We are here to help too.
Stay awhile, great group of people here. Have fun!
Hey what have you played when it comes to Thief? Thief the Dark Project? Or Thief Gold? Or Thief 2 the Metal Age? Have fun!

Whatz His Name
4th Jul 2002, 01:20
http://whatzhisname.com/animate/welcome.gif

Hi there. Come on in and join the party. :)

Old Gold
4th Jul 2002, 05:27
Welcome, to the New Eidos Thief Board.

Zaccheus
4th Jul 2002, 11:52
Welcome!
:)