PDA

View Full Version : after the 1.02 update

AdzDaAssassin
14th Mar 2016, 16:21
i have now lost the white suit, rubber duck and chrome pistol.
has this happened to anyone else?
also the pictures for the silverballer,hwk21 covert, remote ex,and sedative are not loading
what was the update for?

Di-Immortal_V4
14th Mar 2016, 16:26
Yes this has happened to me also.

radioteque
14th Mar 2016, 16:34
You guys aren't alone, this issue also popped up on reddit and I'm sure there are more.

I recommend everyone hold off on updating - I'm sure another patch is right around the corner.

AdzDaAssassin
14th Mar 2016, 16:38
im starting to run out of excuses of why this is a great game, because i really want it to be
and i was one of those who pre-ordered before DECEMBER!!!

xfreak89
14th Mar 2016, 16:41
Same here

jimbianco
14th Mar 2016, 17:15
lost requiem pack, and now there is a shadow icon on bottom right corner showing what item/weapon we have holstered. It's not even toggle-able! YET!
I don't even want to play it. The totally clean non cluttered screen was perfect, now we're stuck with this arcadey looking crap?

bikergofast
14th Mar 2016, 17:43
Was this today's 200mb update? Why is it so hard for devs to post patch notes before an update goes out?

DjHimself
14th Mar 2016, 17:54
Yes mine are gone too!

jimbianco
14th Mar 2016, 17:55
mine was nearly 500 MB

swed2050
14th Mar 2016, 18:39
Same problem here. And is there anyway to find the patch notes for 1.02?

semajmarc87
14th Mar 2016, 18:49
Searching for the patch notes for this game perfectly illustrates the problem with calling this game [CAPS LOCK] HITMAN. All Hitman games show up in searches since this game doesn't have a real name.

semajmarc87
14th Mar 2016, 18:53
One of my friends just took a screen shot of the "patch notes" for update 1.02. This is exactly what shows up.

Version 1.02

Thank you for playing HITMAN. Our aim is to ensure you have the best possible game experience, and we recommend you keep your game connected to take full advantage of improvements or additions to the game. You will also need to be online to access the wealth of live content we have coming to you.

Nice patch notes, huh? :lmao: What a failure this game is.

AdzDaAssassin
14th Mar 2016, 19:13
talk about half a step forward then 3 steps back IO

AdzDaAssassin
14th Mar 2016, 19:17
at least they tweeted
https://twitter.com/Hitman?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

JimC22
14th Mar 2016, 19:29
They have failed to grasp that ONLINE IS THE PROBLEM. You aren't comfortable in your present circumstances? Just hold that position a little longer, because you'll love the new circumstances we have for you, delivered in the same manner that made you uncomfortable in the first place, every month. Stay online- it's gonna be fantastic.

As opposed to: we're going to make it offline, because we'll improve in the eyes of our customers and in our sales figures. Feel better? We knew you would. Sorry!

adamantiumhip
14th Mar 2016, 19:33
They have failed to grasp that ONLINE IS THE PROBLEM. You aren't comfortable in your present circumstances? Just hold that position a little longer, because you'll love the new circumstances we have for you, delivered in the same manner that made you uncomfortable in the first place, every month. Stay online- it's gonna be fantastic.

As opposed to: we're going to make it offline, because we'll improve in the eyes of our customers and in our sales figures. Feel better? We knew you would. Sorry!

Gotta agree here.

If theres no fix for the always online stuff, I will demand a refund . It was not made clear how many basic things would be online only

Silato
14th Mar 2016, 20:10
My pre order not showing in game, although shows as installed, hopefully they'll sort this. Actually liking the game, although would of liked a little more as an initial release.
Only had one issue(kiss of death) with disconnecting so far. I'm for giving them a chance, think it could be a great game.
Think given time could be great.

Travis_IO
14th Mar 2016, 20:51
We're actively looking into the 'disappearing' Requiem Items. This isn't as intended and we're working to get them back for everyone affected.

dravenla
14th Mar 2016, 20:55
We're actively looking into the 'disappearing' Requiem Items. This isn't as intended and we're working to get them back for everyone affected.

Please make the weapon icon toggleable

d-blockboi
14th Mar 2016, 21:26
My pre order not showing in game, although shows as installed, hopefully they'll sort this. Actually liking the game, although would of liked a little more as an initial release.
Only had one issue(kiss of death) with disconnecting so far. I'm for giving them a chance, think it could be a great game.
Think given time could be great.

I agree with this, or at least i really hope, also only disconnected once on Friday, no issues over the weekend, but worried about this update coming.

NickWitucki
14th Mar 2016, 21:32

Please actively look into why half the game's single player content needs to be connected to Square Enix servers to work. Thank you.

JimC22
14th Mar 2016, 21:46
And will the eventual physical version of the game still need to be always online?

sparky2891
15th Mar 2016, 15:54
I do agree you should be able to switch the weapon icon off, does anyone else have the problem with the requiem pack completely disappearing, I tried to re-download it and now it has vanished completely, cant even find it now :mad::scratch: