PDA

View Full Version : Add weapon customisation

Restlichgeist
14th Mar 2016, 14:28
Weapon customisation is yet another great feature that has been dropped. Why?
Earning money from completing Contracts makes sense, and using the money you get from assassinations to customise your weapons also makes sense. Not only does it add an incentive to complete the Contracts, the customisation adds depth to the gameplay. Absolutely no reason not to have this feature in the game, please add it in the next episode!

NickWitucki
14th Mar 2016, 15:18
This would be nice, I miss this aspect from blood money. I also miss the ability to make use of the entire single player gamr OFFLINE so I didn't need to rely on **** SE servers to play my game.

MolonLave
14th Mar 2016, 15:51
Weapon customisation is yet another great feature that has been dropped. Why?
Earning money from completing Contracts makes sense, and using the money you get from assassinations to customise your weapons also makes sense. Not only does it add an incentive to complete the Contracts, the customisation adds depth to the gameplay. Absolutely no reason not to have this feature in the game, please add it in the next episode!

Could not agree more. I'd be okay with them gradually expanding it but not having the ability to collect disguises like in Absolution and customize weapons like in Blood Money is a real downer and as you stated removes any incentive for completion.

On another note, I don't know who their weapon designer is but there's some pretty inconsistent work. I noticed that the iron sights on the SMG are backwards and reversed, while they're not on another weapon. Also why da **** are the ICA weapons blue as opposed to black or grey?