PDA

View Full Version : SERVICE UPDATES

Makol297
14th Mar 2016, 00:08
Thought you guys claimed you were releasing this hitman as in an episodic way in order to be able to "tweak" and listen to fans requests for changes along the way. So why is there still server issues and long load times when we are in 2016. Not asking for perfection jus not feeling like its 2006 not 2016. And how is there no blood ??????

Dbarf19
14th Mar 2016, 00:45
Forget server issues. That shouldn't even be a concern for a single player game in the first place. It makes NO sense why this game requires online connectivity to play, and Square Enix doesn't seem to care at all as they don't seem to be making any effort in fixing the servers let alone addressing the real issue of why this game can't be played offline. This is frustrating and I honestly wish this wasn't a digital download so that I could return it and get my money back. I feel completely cheated.

jimbianco
14th Mar 2016, 03:11
it's beta part 2. This game is clearly not finished. They should delay episode 2 and fix this nonsense

PJamman
14th Mar 2016, 03:46
it's beta part 2. This game is clearly not finished. They should delay episode 2 and fix this nonsense

I actually wouldn't mind that at this point. Truthfully im about to quit pulling my hair out in anger and try to get a refund from MicroSoft. Which Saddens me considerably cause it seems like a great game and Hitman Is one of my all time favorite franchises.

P.S. - I did not anticipate shelling out $60 bucks, for a game that is virtually unplayable, because someone thought it would be a good idea to take all the challenges, end of mission review, various unlocks, and level mastery (I.E. ALL THE FUN!) out of the game if you can't connect to SE's crappy, (overloaded with redundancy) Servers!.

I don't like to rant, I really don't, but I'm so heartbroken and angry over this, and the good money I spent that I feel I must.

Makol297
14th Mar 2016, 04:32
Yeah guys I don't get it either. My point was the whole episode thing was done because they claimed it would allow for better results when if you jus read anything online or even google it the real reason was because they weren't finished wit the game. And we're afraid to delay it for THIRD time. Which who the **** cares better then putting out a incomplete product to try and finish it as you go. So dumb. So ******* dumb.