PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Blood ??

CitizenErased_66
13th Mar 2016, 19:52
So far this new Hitman Game is A COMPLETE LET DOWN. How can you make a Hitman game with no fricking blood?? seriously. I wish i never bought the damn game I.O. interactive are losing their ******* marbles. :mad: with the Hitman franchise. Not to ment the whole DRM and Episodic bull**** .

ikuranoff
13th Mar 2016, 21:42
So far this new Hitman Game is A COMPLETE LET DOWN. How can you make a Hitman game with no fricking blood?? seriously. I wish i never bought the damn game I.O. interactive are losing their ******* marbles. :mad: with the Hitman franchise. Not to ment the whole DRM and Episodic bull**** .

You god-damn right!!!

itsroro
13th Mar 2016, 22:37
This needs to be fixed ASAP

nucledocro
13th Mar 2016, 23:45
Yes this needs to be fixed!!! :eek:

PsVitaCyrus
14th Mar 2016, 00:50
Must admit, positioning myself nicely on the outside of a window, waiting for my target to adore himself in the bathroom mirror, lining up the shot with my silenced pistol and blasting his brains out shortly after without a drop of blood does kinda make me feel like a teenager in Germany again :hmm:

jimbianco
14th Mar 2016, 03:07
There is a tiny bit of blood. The problem is that it's frikkin' purple/black!!! I don't know what noxious gas has been leaking through the office vents at IOI, but they need to check it out. They've lost their marbles. It won't be fixed.

SeanRubin666
14th Mar 2016, 04:24
Please give us blood IOI. We want blood. Make it a bloodbath.

alfredojpacino
14th Mar 2016, 18:35
In addition, I think we will never see a bloody mission like the Meat King's Party from Contracts.

Androkiller
14th Mar 2016, 21:54
No blood problem is easily solved, your not actually killing anyone its all simulated thus no blood and every has a american accent, therefore the last mission of the game is probs u leaving like the asylum again

Hashbuble
14th Mar 2016, 22:55
I agree. FIX BLOOD NOW.......please

Restlichgeist
15th Mar 2016, 15:57
What is the problem that people have with the blood? I'm getting splatter and pools of blood, and it looks like blood. It's clearly red, not black. There's splatter when I shoot someone, whether or not he's already dead. Was the blood issue fixed in the patch?

itsroro
15th Mar 2016, 17:00
The wound inflicted when shooting someone is black. When you get into a firefight the game becomes extremely choppy and loses its fluidity as well. This game should not have been released in this state. This is worse than The Witcher 3 last year. We can only hope that IOI is able to rectify the problems with the game as well as CDPR was able to. It took up to v. 0.12 for The Witcher to get things right, but hey, at least they made the blood red from the beginning, and had an amazing musical score (as should be expected from a AAA release). I don't know where things went wrong with Hitman, but they obviously did. The thing that makes me most angry is that Hitman has so much potential. The graphics, location, details, everything is great. How could they mess up blood, music, performance, and online? WE HAVE PAID TO BE BETA TESTERS!