PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Tales 2: The Witch, the Girl, and the Five Heroes

Automaton
1st Jun 2012, 16:54
Thanks to someone mentioning about this title in my other topic, I thought I might set something started for this one.

It's a sequel to the original Chocobo Tales game and features our favorite bird travelling through the storybooks of Cid, who appears in this game as an accomplished but sickly writer who is able to make his stories literally come alive.

This game is only available in Japan right now.

SilverArrow20XX
1st Jun 2012, 21:39
This game and the first Chocobo Dungeon game are the only (excluding recent games that will come over in a matter of time) Final Fantasy games never released in English. Excluding little facebook type games like Final Fantasy Brigade.

I've imported both of them to complete my collection but I haven't played them much. I doubt they'll ever be released here.

member_10803802
6th Jun 2012, 18:40
Againa I wouldn't mind it looks fun, I love chocobo games, heck I'd be overjowyed if they made a game just for breeding and racing chocobo's, I think I would definately buy it but I lose interest if I can't get the story.

member_10523116
16th Jun 2012, 08:15
I loved the first one, it was a game I bought when I got my DS lite. I was sad that we never got the sequel. ): Still am.