PDA

View Full Version : Escalation mode should have different challenges for each stage instead of repeating

straykitten
13th Mar 2016, 15:43
Escalation mode should have different challenges for each stage instead of repeating the previous one with a new complication. I was playing it at stage 2 like stage 5 wants you to play so it was just repeating the same thing 5 times.

Agarwel_Idiriz
14th Mar 2016, 09:29
I kind of disagree. I believe the idea is to make stage 5 really really difficult. Iwth previous level to prepare you and get you to test the basics on easiers versions. The fact you played it 2nd time like the fift time is luck :-D
I would just suggest, that escalation difficulty should escallate much more quickly. For me the lvl 1 - 4 we all easy similar missions. With the new complications not adding too much. Only the last one become tricky.

But before we evaluate the quality we should probably wait for Paris escalation. The tutorial missions was mall with not so many possibilities. The Paris one will probably be much more difficult and interesting. (if the but suit only + few other complications and no saving, then we are for crazy ride :-D)