PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to release a manual in the future?

zeogod
13th Mar 2016, 09:35
If not can you at least tell us what the icons on the weapons mean. Since we can't examine them beyond their names.

Valenka
13th Mar 2016, 15:46
You don't need a manual, every piece of information you need is in the game. Check the Weapons tab in My Career on the main page.

zeogod
13th Mar 2016, 20:33
You don't need a manual, every piece of information you need is in the game. Check the Weapons tab in My Career on the main page.

What? Have you not even played the game or something? All the Weapons Tab in My Career gives you is a picture and the name of the weapon. Nothing in the current version of this game nor the official website tells you what the symbols mean on the weapons themselves.

Take the Jaeger 7 Sniper Rifle for example.

On it there are 3 icons:
1. A feather
2. What looks like cell phone bars
3. A person doing the quiet gesture

We all know that the 3rd symbol means the weapon has a suppressor. The 2nd, I'm guessing means it has a scope. But, the feather icon I have no clue what that is suppose to mean. I guess other sniper rifles they will add in the future are heavier but that seems kinda of pointless since there doesn't seem to be any weight given to any of the guns so far.

Valenka
13th Mar 2016, 21:25
What? Have you not even played the game or something? All the Weapons Tab in My Career gives you is a picture and the name of the weapon. Nothing in the current version of this game nor the official website tells you what the symbols mean on the weapons themselves.

Take the Jaeger 7 Sniper Rifle for example.

On it there are 3 icons:
1. A feather
2. What looks like cell phone bars
3. A person doing the quiet gesture

We all know that the 3rd symbol means the weapon has a suppressor. The 2nd, I'm guessing means it has a scope. But, the feather icon I have no clue what that is suppose to mean. I guess other sniper rifles they will add in the future are heavier but that seems kinda of pointless since there doesn't seem to be any weight given to any of the guns so far.

I've been playing the game since Friday, actually.

For the sniper rifle, go to your Mastery tab. It'll tell you what the icons represent.