PDA

View Full Version : PETITION!!!!***Please Release The Next Episode This Month****

DIEFROMTHECRABZ
12th Mar 2016, 23:52
love the game, love the mechanics and love all the detail that was put into this episode.....but i really dont want to wait a MONTH to get the next episode. is there any chance of them releasing it early???? maybe if we paid an extra 10 bucks for the episode???? do we have to Petition???? if so, here it goes.

Please Release The Next Episode This Month.

i guess copy and paste that statement if you want the episode earlier.

Mazzive
13th Mar 2016, 00:15
No. This game is episodic and this means Square Enix will use the time to improve and finish the next episode for release in april. Meanwhile there will be Elusive targets, Escalation mode and Contracts for you to enjoy. Don't forget the many challenges the Paris level offers, too.

DIEFROMTHECRABZ
13th Mar 2016, 00:38
they can keep the other 4 maps all year if they want, i just want the Sapienza map early. i know its Done at this point and completed, its got its own trailer for christ sake. WHAT I GOTTA DO TO GIT IT!!!???????

Mazzive
13th Mar 2016, 00:43
Patience, young padawan. I'm sure it will be released when it's ready, and it will be awesome! :)

Valenka
13th Mar 2016, 00:55
Episode Two won't be released this month, no matter how much it's asked for. It was established long ago that it's one episode per month. I can't wait to get involved in Sapienza myself, but we're going to have to wait until April.

queb88
13th Mar 2016, 01:39
As much as I'd like to have another level this month, I would much rather the next level be released finished with minimal bugs.

DIEFROMTHECRABZ
13th Mar 2016, 01:57
It's GOTTA be finished though. They were going to release the first 3 episodes on day one.

GothamDiesel
13th Mar 2016, 02:35
Am I missing something or does episode mean mission. I was under the impression the episode would contain multiple missions within. Yes it is a decent sized mission jampacked with replay value but didn't take me too long to complete. Glad I didn't commit to the full game. Hate to complain but I'm getting burned by the industry left and right these days.

DIEFROMTHECRABZ
13th Mar 2016, 03:34
Am I missing something or does episode mean mission. I was under the impression the episode would contain multiple missions within. Yes it is a decent sized mission jampacked with replay value but didn't take me too long to complete. Glad I didn't commit to the full game. Hate to complain but I'm getting burned by the industry left and right these days.

they DID say that each map would have 2 missions, i remember hearing/reading that in a few places....but with the contracts mode, its no big deal. also, i wish they baught back the MONEY SYSTEM for the Contracts mode but whatever. it sux that these decisions are made when literally NOBODY asked for them or likes them.....but i guess thats life -____-

alfredojpacino
13th Mar 2016, 16:41
There is time to the next episode. Instead they should fix the problems with servers, that made impossibile to play.

Ledzeppelinriff
14th Mar 2016, 16:21
I got screwed over because they originally said they'd release 3 levels. I bought the game on PS Store and now have one level. Pissed me off but at least it's a fun game that's very replayable. They shouldn't have lied though.

DIEFROMTHECRABZ
14th Mar 2016, 18:24
they said in January that they were switching from the 3 episodes on day one to 1 episode a month. i dunno what made them come to that conclusion or why they felt that would work with Hitman. Cuba, Paris and Italy wouldve been a great starter kit to keep people satisfied while you work on the other maps. i LOVE the Paris map but iv already taken on like 50 contracts on the map and am already tired of it and want another map.

so lets recap. alot of people say their pre-order codes didnt work....people complaining that they were deceived into thinking it would be more than 1 map.....people complaining about not being able to play without online.....and now theyve put out a patch thats killed the Requiem pack lol. at this point, they NEED to release the next map soon just to avoid a lawsuit.