PDA

View Full Version : Loadout/Planning "favourite" or "make default" suggestion

Greig91
12th Mar 2016, 20:49
Just a little time saving suggestion but I think it would be a good idea if we could save a favourite loadout selection for each mission that is then set as default upon entering the planning screen. It would mean the player wouldn't have to swap to a favoured item every time they start. For example swapping the obsolete ICA-19 for the Silverballer, or even just the tux for the classic suit.

And whilst we're on the topic of minor gripes that I have.. Where are 47's black gloves with his classic suit? Where?! Give him his gloves back >:(

Restlichgeist
16th Mar 2016, 10:30
Just a little time saving suggestion but I think it would be a good idea if we could save a favourite loadout selection for each mission that is then set as default upon entering the planning screen.(

This is a good idea. A default loadout or, even better, being able to save several different loadouts.

Di-Immortal_V4
16th Mar 2016, 11:27
Yeah completely agree it would save so much time. Also IOI have already said that more suits, including a version of this games signature suit with gloves, will be available to unlock later.