PDA

View Full Version : Unable to play - Controller issues

Kjappsterk
12th Mar 2016, 15:02
PC / Steam version.

I have a joystick set with pedals and throttle control always connected.
When loading into the game, it apparently auto detects game controllers, which creates a problem.

My joysticks are auto-detected as game controllers, and I am therefore unable to play in the tutorial because the camera keeps spinning. This could be fine, if I was able to just re-map ro de-map the joysticks, but the game seems to think I need to use my joysticks in the menu as well, which is impossible.

It should be unnecessary to crawl under my desk and disconnect everything for each time I want to play Hitman, and reconnect everything (remember what USB port was which controller, or everything must be re-mapped) every time I want to play a flight simulator or other game.

So what I'm left with is that I am unable to play the game. :(

CptStiff
16th Mar 2016, 12:26
I have a similar Problem with my Spacemouse, i even have to uninstall all the Software to be able to play the Game...(and reinstall it when i want to use the spacemouse) really very anoying..

CptStiff
16th Mar 2016, 13:05
Does anybody know where to find a list of launch options? Maybe there is a command which turns off controller mode?

Kjappsterk
17th Mar 2016, 18:17
Does anybody know where to find a list of launch options? Maybe there is a command which turns off controller mode?

have not found anything useful yet. searched for ini files location as well, thought maybe that might have some options for controls... no luck :(

Kjappsterk
19th Mar 2016, 21:12
Just to update one last time: I did not find a solution to this. I have now requested a refund on steam, too bad. long time fan of Hitman series, but this just killed it... :(

adityadragoniyer
21st Mar 2016, 10:16
Sadly haven't found a solution to this practically anywhere. Kinda giving up on it myself.

CptStiff
12th Apr 2016, 11:19
Did the last updates solve this Problems?