PDA

View Full Version : There needs to be mode blood and more kill animations in the game

YungSpaceWalrus
12th Mar 2016, 01:18
This is one of my biggest issues after playing for a while.

When I shoot someone, it's like shooting a bag of cement, so much smoke and these tiny droplets of blood that you barely notice unless you zoom in while right next to them. I pumped 4 pistol bullets into someone and the splatter on the ground and walls looks like a childs nose bleed.

Another issue is the animations. Not only does 47s weapon just disappear from his hand when you put it away, but there is barely any variety in melee kill animations.

Killing and combat in the game in general just doesn't really feel satisfying. It's not really a small detail when the entire game is based around killing,

Accidents and other methods of assassination are fun, but there needs to be more focus put on close up kills, with weapons like the fiber wire and knife etc.

This is one of my biggest complaints about the game and I hope it improves before the next episode. I love the game otherwise, it's a huge step in the right direction for me.

Valenka
12th Mar 2016, 01:20
Agreed. It's almost as if they've forgotten what Hitman is all about. I mean, I agree, it is a huge step in the right direction but there's so much they got wrong that should have been perfected in 2016.