PDA

View Full Version : Why Haven't IO Interactive Addressed Connection Issues?

Valenka
11th Mar 2016, 20:54
I've checked the forums and other communities and a good number of people are reporting connectivity issues in HITMAN, forcing them offline and rendering them unable to access a majority of the features in the game. It's 4PM EST and IO Interactive have not yet addressed the connection issues. Not a good sign. I love the game so far, but I'm very disappointed with its launch and IO Interactive's silence.

DjHimself
11th Mar 2016, 22:34
Maybe they should have done an open beta on a different weekend to Uncharted, their server test was a waste of time as everyone was playing Naughty Dogs stress test! Totally agree they should at least acknowledge and apologize to the many people who have spent their money on a game that they cannot play 90% of! It wont play longer than 30 mins for me without dropping the server!

Valenka
11th Mar 2016, 22:40
Maybe they should have done an open beta on a different weekend to Uncharted, their server test was a waste of time as everyone was playing Naughty Dogs stress test! Totally agree they should at least acknowledge and apologize to the many people who have spent their money on a game that they cannot play 90% of! It wont play longer than 30 mins for me without dropping the server!

Agreed. It's simply embarrassing.