PDA

View Full Version : Poison not working...

MercesLetifer47
11th Mar 2016, 18:49
I trying to poison novikov's drink but it won't let me. I do have a modern lethal syringe and it says its in the poison catagory. So why does it not work?

Valenka
11th Mar 2016, 20:40
That's not the correct poison to spike drinks with.

MercesLetifer47
12th Mar 2016, 05:37
Which one is it then?

Valenka
12th Mar 2016, 14:47
You'll need to find emetic rat poison or lethal poison. Poison in syringes cannot be used for poisoning drinks or food.

Stainless
12th Mar 2016, 17:08
You'll need to find emetic rat poison or lethal poison. Poison in syringes cannot be used for poisoning drinks or food.

Where do i get this poison? I've unlocked lethal syringe and vial of sedative poison in my gear(20 level proficiency in Paris), i saw emetic rat poison on the level. But where and how do i get a vial of lethal poison? I should look for it on the level, or it's a gear?

Edit:
Nevermind, it's on Dahlia's table.

Greig91
12th Mar 2016, 19:03
As far as I can tell there is no unlockable lethal poison in episode 1, however there is a vial of cyanide located in the room where Dalia meets with Hermut (easily obtained with his disguise) which I'm fairly certain is the poison you're expected to use for this challenge.

Edit: Lol nvm you got it.

Valenka
12th Mar 2016, 19:26
Where do i get this poison? I've unlocked lethal syringe and vial of sedative poison in my gear(20 level proficiency in Paris), i saw emetic rat poison on the level. But where and how do i get a vial of lethal poison? I should look for it on the level, or it's a gear?

I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to give you the exact location. I didn't want to spoil anything for you.

Agarwel_Idiriz
14th Mar 2016, 09:39
As far as I know there are four poisons:
- Siringe - not used for dring. But to inject NPC directly (kills him)
- Lethal poison - can be mixed to a drink and kills the NPC (not possible to bring to missions. You need to locate it)
- Rat poison - can be mixed to a drink. NPC will become sick and visits nearby bathroom
- Sedatives can be mixed to a drink. NPC will be knocked out.

Sikeokilla
25th Mar 2016, 18:49
No no no, boys and girls. Getting poison for the cocktail is as simple as being a famous international model. Bag Kruger, strip him, take the phone, call Dalia, go to the meeting, she gives you cyanide. Boom! Novikov gets a throatfull of the Boxers fist. As Stainless found out himself. It kills a lot of birds in one go round and it's fairly easy.

Mr_Tobias_Rieper
25th Mar 2016, 19:07
As far as I know there are four poisons:
- Siringe - not used for dring. But to inject NPC directly (kills him)
- Lethal poison - can be mixed to a drink and kills the NPC (not possible to bring to missions. You need to locate it)
- Rat poison - can be mixed to a drink. NPC will become sick and visits nearby bathroom
- Sedatives can be mixed to a drink. NPC will be knocked out.

Am I the only one who is disappointed by having a Lethal Poison Syringe and yet can't put it into drinks?
Also, am I the only who is thought the Sedative's name/title should be just Sedative Vial instead of Sedative Poison Vial?