PDA

View Full Version : Mouse not working correctly

SkipGTR
11th Mar 2016, 17:30
OK just downloaded and started the game and that is as far as I can go as the mouse is stuck in the middle of the screen. I can tab and keyboard into the settings page but the mouse when I try to move it the Select and LB icons flicker between Select - A and Enter and on the LB tab - LB and page up. Good start to a game. Anyone else got this issue ?

SkipGTR
11th Mar 2016, 17:55
OK just downloaded and started the game and that is as far as I can go as the mouse is stuck in the middle of the screen. I can tab and keyboard into the settings page but the mouse when I try to move it the Select and LB icons flicker between Select - A and Enter and on the LB tab - LB and page up. Good start to a game. Anyone else got this issue ?

Ok looks like this install is looking for a Play Station or XBox controller?

Ok Uninstalled it now reinstalling it. I have no problem playing any other of the many games I play mouse works fine even tried a different mouse still same problem.

Joudic
11th Mar 2016, 18:31
I have the same problem here. Rastared reinstalled restarted steam and nothing. i even dissconected my webcam and everything so there is nothing to fool the game there is some kind of controler. I played beta and it was perfectly fine back then. Now in this stage the game is completly unplayeble. When you are in game the mouse works fine but in menu its fixed on middle of the screen. In game all the button hints flickers bettwen controler and keyboard and you have to press most of them ( like b, space, x, t) like a tousend times to get it working. Some buttons seams to work fine like w, s, a, d, e, f. I have no idea what to do with this problem.

robertmw
11th Mar 2016, 18:32
I am having similar problems. The mouse will not move around in the menus, and all the control icons keep reverting back to a controller icon. They also keep switching to them in the game, so keyboard actions fail to activate things.

Snoozer
11th Mar 2016, 18:43
yep, same here :(

Mcnuggets9
12th Mar 2016, 00:42
same, i even recorded !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGzvnHzNZZ4

Robust47
12th Mar 2016, 07:56
Hi,
same problem here. But i have found a solution for me.
My setup: 1x Razer Naga / 1x Rival Steel Seeries / 1x Razer Tartarus
Disconnected the Tartarus works for me. Problem i can´t play without it anymore xD
Maybe you should try to disconnect all of your "unnecessary" usb devices. Just run a mouse and a keyboard.

Update: Try to deactivate the HID-compliant game controller in the device manager ...not uninstall..just deactivate.
Works fine also with my Tartarus.

Hope this helps.

Greets