this time we do not have any information on the reason for this that is not
already available to the general public. We can only suggest that you please
keep an eye out on our official sites for any updates or announcements on the
subject."

So, get lost Fans of Hitman - we don't care about PC and You - "Nice feeling"

Valenka
9th Mar 2016, 15:32
\So, get lost Fans of Hitman - we don't care about PC and You - "Nice feeling"

Hardly, considering the fact that you can still get the game on PC. If you wanted the collector's edition that badly, you could get it on PS4 or Xbox One and sell the unused digital code. It's unfortunate, but there are options.

jack_47
9th Mar 2016, 17:15
And pay twice ? I don't know if anybody will buy digital code. I feel angry and this situation will destroy all fun of playing Hitman.

Valenka
9th Mar 2016, 18:40
And pay twice ? I don't know if anybody will buy digital code. I feel angry and this situation will destroy all fun of playing Hitman.

Like I said, it's just an option. It's unfortunate that there isn't a PC collector's edition in Europe, but you'll still be able to get the game and there will undoubtedly be someone who will sell the collector's edition items on eBay.

jack_47
9th Mar 2016, 20:55
Agree, I have to hunt on ebay...

IamRahx
9th Mar 2016, 21:37
I do find it unforgivable that there is no European PC Collectors edition.
I don't know who is in charge but someone is getting pressured and screwed so hard it reflects in everything about the game.
From release format, to there being absolutely no xbox love (no beta) and even now with the Collectors edition.

It's at a point that even if they apologize and even release it later, I simply do not care anymore. Been burned too much now.
But hell, I'm just one man. Most people will smile and swallow. No offense to the person of course. Simply not my style.

Valenka
9th Mar 2016, 22:01
I do find it unforgivable that there is no European PC Collectors edition.

I can't wrap my head around that thought process. I mean, how are you going to have a collector's edition for PC in other regions, but not in Europe? It's absolutely nonsensical! Who made that decision and why are they in a position to make decisions?

From release format, to there being absolutely no xbox love (no beta) and even now with the Collectors edition.

Well, rumour had it months ago that Sony secured an exclusivity contract with Square Enix/IO Interactive, but considering that Windows PC is owned by Microsoft, it doesn't explain why there was no beta on Xbox One. Between that and HITMAN not being available to pre-order and pre-install via the Xbox Store until the last few days before launch, it's a little silly.

It's at a point that even if they apologize and even release it later, I simply do not care anymore. Been burned too much now. But hell, I'm just one man. Most people will smile and swallow. No offense to the person of course. Simply not my style.

Well, I'm sure you're not the only person disappointed at the fact, but the negative feedback about their decisions isn't being received well-enough to warrant change. I personally am not pleased with some of the decisions they've made, primarily the lack of a EU collector's edition on PC and no beta on Xbox One, but it doesn't really affect me to the point where I'll hold it against them.